Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
Pros: I bought these because I wanted something that was closed, as opposed to the 595's (open) I own . When I first received them I was a bit baffled by the light weight construction. But figured out these are more for portability (package states they are Ipod compatible) Non the less, they sound really good out of the box. I imagine after "burn in" they will sound better I use them with a matrix cube DAC. They do have bass, but it's not overbearing, overall sound is closer to "neutral". Cons: My only complaint was the point on construction for portability. the cable is pretty thin, and the headband is probably 99% lightweight plastic. the other 1% goes to the metal screws holding them together.