Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Add an extra HDR 120 headset (or even two or three) to your Sennheiser RS 120 wireless headphone system and share the fun. Its "Open-Aire" design delivers warm, detailed sound with plenty of bass. Cushioned earpads and headband make it comfortable to wear for hours.
- add-on headset for use only with Sennheiser's RS 120 wireless headphone system (sold separately)
- RF wireless receiving range: up to 328 feet
- each headset features a volume control, on/off switch, and tuning button
- frequency response: 22-19,500 Hz
- headphones use 2 "AAA" NiMH rechargeable batteries (included)
- requires transmitter/base-station from RS 120 system for use
- headset weight: 8.1 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Sennheiser HDR 120 Reviews
What's in the box?
- HDR-120 Wireless on-the-ear headset
- 2 "AAA" Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (1.2V/600 mAh)
- Instructions (English/ German/ French/ Italian/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ Dutch/ Finnish/ Greek)
- RS 120 connection diagram
Features and Specs
|Frequency Response||22-19.5k Hz|
|Cord Length||Not Given|
|Airline Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: The HDR 120 is an additional (or replacement) headset for the Sennheiser RS 120 or RS 110 wireless headphone system (item number 143RS120, sold separately) with an open air, on-ear design.
Batteries: Power for the headset is provided by two rechargeable "AAA" batteries (included) that fit into a compartment in the headset. The batteries are recharged whenever the headset is placed on the transmitter included with the RS 120 system. Fully charged batteries have an operating time of approximately 20 hours. The RS 120 system manual recommends an initial charging of 24 hours before the batteries are first used, after that the normal charging time is approximately 18 hours. Note: Only rechargeable batteries should be used.
- Volume: thumbwheel volume adjustment; on the right earcup
- Tuning: tune the headset to the transmitter for the clearest reception; on the right earcup
- Power: turn the headset on/off; on the left earcup
- Reception Frequency: 926-928 MHz
- Modulation: FM stereo
- Frequency Response: 22-19,500 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 106 dB
- Weight: 8.1 oz
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.