Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Protect your Sony Alpha digital SLR camera, two lenses, plus accessories with this roomy carrying case. Its zippered, padded main compartment is divided into three sections to store your camera body and lenses separately. Store accessories like Memory Sticks®, a spare battery, filters, and a flash or a grip inside the two zippered front and two zippered side pockets.
You can carry this bag by the integrated handle, or attach the adjustable, padded strap and sling it over your shoulder. And in bad weather, keep your case dry with the included rain cover.
- holds a Sony Alpha digital SLR camera, two lenses, and a flash or a grip
- zippered, padded main compartment has three separate compartments for camera and two lenses
- two zippered front pockets and two zippered side pockets for accessories
- rear zippered pocket for included rain cover
- open rear pouch for paperwork
- top-mounted handle and removable/adjustable padded shoulder strap
- 12-5/8"W x 10-3/4"H x 7-1/8"D
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Sony LCS-SC5 Reviews
What's in the box?
- Black camera carrying case
- Shoulder strap
- Rain cover
Overview: The Sony LCS-SC5 System Carrying Case allows you to transport and protect your Sony alpha-series DSLR camera. Built to last with durable polypropylene material, this attractive black case features a comfortable shoulder strap and a cinnabar-colored alpha logo This complete system carrying case for your compatible Sony alpha-series DSLR camera features a variety of compartments for your gear. You can easily store your camera body, two lenses and a flash or a grip. The brightly orange colored interior makes finding accessories fast.
Compartments: The Sony Carrying Case features a main compartment, plus multiple pockets and pouches.
- Main Compartment: The carrying case's main compartment is padded and divide into three sections to carry your camera body and two lenses (up to 75-300mm). The main compartment features a zippered closure and an additional interior zippered pouch.
- Front Pockets: The camera case features two front pockets with zippered closures to store your additional accessories such as batteries, cables, or memory cards.
- Side Pockets: The LCS-SC5 features a single pocket on each side of the case. Each pocket features a zippered closure and can store your additional camera battery, memory card, or USB cable.
- Rear Pocket/Pouch: The Sony carrying case features a zippered pocket designed to store the case's included rain cover. There is also a non-closable pouch on the rear of the case to store paperwork, etc.
Rain Cover: The LCS-SC5 Carrying Case features a removable rain cover to place around the carrying case preventing it from getting wet. The rain cover also helps block sun-light and heat.
Carrying Straps: The Sony LCS-SC5 features a sewn in top-mounted hand-strap and features a removable/adjustable padded shoulder strap.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.