- high-capacity camcorder battery
- replaces NP-FH100, supplied camcorder battery
- 15% capacity increase over NP-FH100
- faster charging than supplied camcorder battery with optional AC-VQH10 quick charger
- longest life of V-series batteries
- 1-5/16"W x 2-1/4"H x 1-13/16"D
- weight: 6.9 ounces
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Overview: The Sony NP-FV100 lithium-ion rechargeable battery
is designed to work with select models of Sony Handycam standard-definition and
high-definition camcorders (series: DCR-SX/HDR-CX).
Note: The Sony V-series InfoLithium battery replaces the previous
H-series and P-series batteries.
Battery Life: When the NP-FV100 is fully charged, it provides
up to 8.0 hours of high definition recording time and up to 14.5 hours of
standard definition recording time.
Note: This is only an approximation and will vary based on actual
power consumption of the component being used, manner of usage, and
- Output Voltage:
- Minimum: DC 6.8 V
- Maximum: 8.4 V
- Minimum: 3700 mAh (25 Wh)
- Maximum: 3900 mAh (26.5 Wh)
- Mass: Approximately 6.9 oz.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere.
That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team — they open the box,
verify contents, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs.
We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Review this product:
Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences about this product. Please
be sure to focus your comments on the product itself. Read our Review Guidelines for more information.
Questions & Answers Ask the community. Share your knowledge.