Sony built enough power and features into the Xplod XM-1505SX 5-channel amplifier to run your entire system front speakers, rear speakers, and subwoofer! This aggressively-styled amp features efficient MOSFET output devices so the juice will be there when you need it.
Convenient high-pass/low-pass crossovers (variable from 50-300 Hz) let you tune your system for maximum efficiency. All wiring terminals are recessed under the edge of the heat sink for a neater-looking installation.
- 120 watts x 2 + 150 x 1 in bridged mode
- 60 watts x 4 + 180W x 1 into 2 ohms
- requires 8-gauge power and ground leads wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- MOSFET power supply and output stages
- front and rear high-pass/low-pass filters variable from 50-300 Hz, 12 dB per octave
- variable bass boost (0-10 dB at 40 Hz)
- line-level inputs
- frequency response 20-50,000 Hz
- signal-to-noise ratio 100 dB
- dimensions:14-1/8"W x 2"H x 10-1/2"D
- 1-year warranty