Sony designed the XM-475GSX 4-channel amp with some muscle behind its good looks. MOSFET power supplies and output devices run cooler and react more quickly than less expensive transistors, so this amp can deliver big time reliability and performance!
Sony built in front and rear crossovers (50-300 Hz high-pass/low-pass filters, 12 dB/octave) so you can adapt this versatile amp to a variety of applications driving subwoofers, full-range speakers, or components. If you need some low-frequency intensity, dial in up to 10 dB of bass boost at 40 Hz. Preamp- and speaker-level inputs allow easy hookup to any system.
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 100 watts x 4 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts x 2 in bridged mode
- 2-, 3-, or 4-channel output
- Tri-way capable (Tri-Way crossover required)
- MOSFET power supply and output stages
- 50-300 Hz high-pass/low-pass filter, 12 dB/octave
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- gold-plated connectors
- 0-10 dB bass boost centered at 40 Hz
- requires 8-gauge power and ground leads wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 14-1/8"W x 2"H x 10-3/8"D
- 1-year warranty