Sony's Xplod XM-754SX 4-channel amplifier packs aggressive styling and powerful performance into one sweet-looking package. A lightning-fast MOSFET power supply and high-current output stages mean this amp will get tough when the going gets rough.
You'll also get a front and rear high-pass/low-pass crossovers (variable from 50-300 Hz), speaker-level inputs, and adjustable bass boost (0-10 dB at 40 Hz). All wiring terminals are recessed under the edge of the heat sink for a neater installation.
- 200 watts x 2 in bridged mode
- 100 watts x 4 into 2 ohms
- requires 8-gauge power and ground leads wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- MOSFET power supply and output stage
- front and rear high-pass/low-pass filters variable from 50-300 Hz, 12 dB per octave
- adjustable bass boost (0-10 dB at 40 Hz)
- line-level and speaker-level inputs
- frequency response 20-20,000 Hz
- signal-to-noise ratio 100 dB
- dimensions:14"W x 2"H x 10-1/2"D
- 1-year warranty