Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
- 6 IR sensor inputs
- connects to repeater hub with a single run of CAT-5 cable
- system feedback LED provides visual indication of operation
- designed to mount in standard (6" center) structured wiring cabinets
- integrated mounting wings accommodate both vertical and horizontal installation
- 12-volt DC input for system expansion when using multiple IRH610 units
- rugged all-metal chassis
- 6-7/8"W x 3"H x 1-1/4"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Niles IRH610 Reviews
What's in the box?
- IR expansion hub
- Seven 4-Pin "screwless" sensor connectors for category 5 cable (installed on hub)
- 4 Self-adhesive rubber feet
- 2 "Christmas Tree" plugs (2 pieces each)
- Installation Guide
- Self-adhesive Room/Zone labels
Overview: The IRH610 is an infrared (IR) sensor expansion hub that connects the output of up to 6 infrared sensors to the IR Main System Unit of an IR repeater system. The hub is constructed of a rustproof, weather-resistant housing of high-impact, injection-molded plastic.
Connections: The IRH610 has a total of 7 screwless connectors which can accommodate CAT-5 wiring. Six of the connectors are inputs for connecting the IR sensors, while the other is an output for connecting the hub to the Main System Unit. The connectors are removable for easier wiring, then simply plug into the hub. Compatible units include:
- Main System Units: MSU140, MSU250, MSU480, MSU440Z
- IR Sensors: WS100, WS110, TS100, TS110, MS100, MS110, MS200, MS210, MS220, CS100, CS110, MVC100IR, Intellipad
Power Requirements: The IRH610 requires a 12-volt power supply (not included), such as the Niles 12-volt DC Universal Power Supply (item # 19012VUNIV).
Mounting: The hub has two mounting ears with slots for vertical or horizontal mounting. The unit can mount on a wall or in a structured-wiring cabinet using the supplied snap-in "Christmas Tree" plugs.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.