One Niles MF2VF MircroFlasher enables easy control of two A/V components from your secondary listening rooms, using either your regular remote controls or a universal remote. The MF2VF includes two tiny infrared (IR) flashers, each of which can be mounted to the front panel of a separate A/V component. For a complete IR repeater system, you'll need to combine one or more MF2VF MicroFlashers with an IR system hub and one IR sensor for each of your secondary listening rooms. This not only lets you control your A/V gear from your secondary rooms, but also lets you place your components out of sight in a cabinet or closet.
Using your IR repeater system is simple. In any of your secondary listening rooms, just point your remote control at the mounted IR sensor and enter system commands. The sensor relays your commands to the IR hub, which passes the signals on to the flashers, which in turn transmit your commands to your components.
Thanks to their ultra-compact design and built-in adhesive strips, you can easily mount the MF2VF's flashers to the front of your IR-remote-controlled components. And because the MF2VF is transparent to infrared light, it won't interfere with the use of IR remotes in your main room.
- flashback LEDs provide visual confirmation of operation
- adhesive strip allows quick and secure mounting
- elastomer cover allows mounting on curved surfaces
- transparent to infrared light won't block signals from IR remotes used in your main room
- includes 10 feet of connecting wire terminating in 3.5mm connectors
- compatible with virtually all infrared-remote controlled components
- dimensions of each flasher: 5/16"W x 3/16"H x 1/2"D
- warranty: 2 years