Our take on the Bazooka MA-AIC-TRK Transom Kit
Bazooka makes it easy to create a customized sound system for your boat, RV, or tour bus. Four different Audio Input Control System kits allow you to build a setup that best fits your vehicle or vessel: the Interior Kit, Amplifier Kit, the Transom Kit, and the Tower Kit.
The MA-AIC-TRK Transom Kit includes an amplifier, a set of 6-1/2" marine speakers, and a waterproof remote control, allowing you to set up an independent system on your boat's transom. You'll be able to crank up the music while you're swimming off the back of the boat, without blowing away the people inside.
Amp and speakers
The amplifier features high- and low-level inputs so it'll connect to any system, whether it's an existing marine receiver or Bazooka's Interior Kit. The amplifier delivers 30 watts RMS each to the 6-1/2" speakers that you've mounted on your transom. Each speaker sports a waterproof polypropylene-mica cone and a 1" aluminum dome tweeter, protected by a UV-resistant grille, stainless steel hardware, plated speaker terminals, and a rubber surround.
Blast it off the back of the boat
Once you've installed this transom kit, you'll be able to listen to music from your existing music system, and control the volume level, independent of the main system. Connect your waterproof remote to the 3-source switch that comes with Bazooka's Interior Kit, and you'll also be able to select your own source, independent of the source that's selected in the control center.
- package includes amplifier (30 watts RMS x 2), 6-1/2" marine speakers, and waterproof remote control
- speakers feature poly cones, aluminum tweeters, UV-resistant grilles, stainless steel hardware, and plated speaker terminals
- sets up a second zone on the back of your boat, independent of your existing audio system
- connects to existing marine receiver or Bazooka interior kit
- standard Cat5 cable required to connect remote to amplifier (not included)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee