Our take on the Bazooka 8" Tubbies (Pair)
Big sound for your boat
These marine-grade 8" wakeboard speakers give you the performance and toughness you've come to expect from Bazooka, plus a slimmed-down look and some smart engineering. Sleek, aerodynamic styling cuts through the air to improve your boat's overall efficiency, while the hidden wires keep the look clean and the wires protected.
These speakers are ready to rock and built to last, with rubber gaskets, ported enclosures, composite baskets, built-in 12dB crossovers, and stainless steel mounting hardware. Like all Tubbies, they're "voice matched" to Bazooka's regular marine speakers, so they'll all deliver the same outstanding sound when installed together as part of a system.
More than marine
Bazooka's ingenious universal clamps (sold separately) make Tubbies the ideal choice for boats. The quick-disconnect clamps rotate 360 degrees, allowing you to aim the sound where you want it, or get the speakers out of the way when you don't need them. Even if you don't have a wakeboard tower, the clamps can be used on most any suitable tubes or railings on your boat. They're ideal for your other recreational rides, too. Tubbies can be mounted on off-road vehicles, golf carts, ATVs, UTVs, and RVs, just to name a few.
- two white Tubbie speaker pods (each with 8" woofer and 1" tweeter)
- sleek slim-line design with hidden wires
- emerald-injected mica-poly woofer and aluminum dome tweeter
- automotive-grade finish with stainless steel hardware
- power handling: 6-100 watts RMS (150 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 55-20,000 Hz
- speaker sensitivity: 94 dB
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee