Our take on the Bazooka Double Ended Tubbies (Pair)
Made for a fun weekend on the water
These marine-grade double-ended wakeboard speakers give you the performance and toughness you've come to expect from Bazooka. Each pod features two speakers – a 6-1/2" speaker aimed at the folks luxuriating on the bow, and a muscular 8" speaker aimed towards the tuber, skier, or wakeboarder off the stern. The slim-line design cuts through the air, improving your boat's overall efficiency while pumping out enough sound to overcome a high-revving engine blasting across the waves.
Built tough to sound great
These speakers are ready to rock and built to last, with ported enclosures, composite baskets, built-in 12dB crossovers, and stainless steel mounting hardware. Like all Tubbies, they're "voice matched" to Bazooka's regular marine speakers, so if you're building a system, they'll all deliver the same outstanding sound. The automotive-grade paint finish on these Tubbies keeps them looking sharp for years to come.
More than marine
Bazooka's ingenious universal clamps (sold separately) make Tubbies the ideal choice for boats. The quick-disconnect clamps rotate 360 degrees, allowing you to aim the sound where you want it, or get the speakers out of the way when you don't need them. Hidden wires keep the look clean and the wires protected. Even if you don't have a wakeboard tower, the clamps can be used on most any suitable tubes or railings on your boat. Tubbies can also be mounted on off-road vehicles, golf carts, ATVs, UTVs, and RVs, just to name a few.
- two white Tubbie speaker pods, each with an 8" speaker for the stern, and a 6.5" speaker for the bow
- sleek slim-line design with hidden wires
- available in Black or White
- emerald-injected mica-poly woofer and aluminum dome tweeter
- automotive-grade finish with stainless steel hardware
- power handling: 6-150 watts RMS (250 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 55-20,000 Hz
- speaker sensitivity: 94 dB
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee