Kicker's KX2 electronic crossover is designed for 2-way systems (in which highs and lows are amplified separately). You can adjust the high- and low-pass crossovers from 40 to 300 Hz (18 dB per octave) to maximize the performance of your separate components. The crossover accepts both preamp- and speaker-level inputs, and output can be adjusted up to 5 volts for low system noise.
Important Note: This unit has no built-in amplifier must be used in conjunction with one or more external amplifiers.
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- 2 pairs of outputs (lows/highs)
- level controls
- low-pass output: variable 40-300 Hz (18 dB per octave)
- high-pass output: variable 40-300 Hz (18 dB per octave)
- signal-to-noise ratio 110 dB
- 5-3/4"W x 1-1/4"H x 9"D
- 1-year warranty