Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
If you want to bump up the sound on your boat, there's an easy solution — add a sub. Specially designed and built for the marine environment, Kicker's durable KM10 10" marine subwoofer offers exceptional performance, whether it's installed in your bulkhead or housed in a sealed or ported box. It'll add the low-frequency punch your music needs to project over engine, wind, and wave noise.
The KM10 meets or exceeds tough industry standards for resistance to corrosion, humidity, and UV exposure. For extra protection, the woofer sports a water-resistant grille, stainless steel hardware, and splash-resistant locking terminal cover, while its internal structure is sealed against moisture. The woofer's shielded magnet won't interfere with compasses and other sensitive navigation equipment.
- 10" 4-ohm marine subwoofer
- injection-molded polypropylene cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- water-resistant grille
- sealed motor structure
- splash-resistant locking terminal cover
- corrosion-proof stainless steel hardware
- power range: 30-150 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 30-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 86.5 dB
- suitable for free-air applications
- mounting depth: 5-1/4"
- sealed box volume: 1.25 cu. ft.
- ported box volume: 1.75 cu. ft.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Kicker 11KM10 Reviews
What's in the box?
- 10" Woofer
- Woofer grille
- Eight 1-1/2" Self-tapping screws
- 8 Speed clips
- Manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
Marine-ready: The Kicker KM10 Marine Subwoofer is engineered to meet or exceed industry standards for environmental humidity and corrosion, and for material degradation due to UV exposure.
Cone Material: The SoloKon design is a unique one-piece construction, using polypropylene material that moves as a lightweight piston, for improved control. The cone remains rigid, minimizing cone flex and distortion.
Magnetic Shielding: The KM10 is magnetically shielded to minimize compass and gauge deviation in your dash.
Terminal Cover: The speaker terminals feature a splash- and spray-resistant locking cover. The cover also provides strain relief, insulation, corrosion protection, and aids in ignition protection.
Stainless Hardware: The provided hardware is forged from corrosion-proof 316L stainless steel.
Grille: The KM10 comes with a water-resistant, bolt-through, high-impact plastic grille to protect the woofer.
Mounting Flexibility: The Kicker KM10 can accommodate most any mounting scenario. It can be mounted in sealed or vented enclosures, or can be mounted free-air. In addition, you can use two different sized sealed or vented enclosures depending upon the type of sound you desire. If the subwoofer is to be used in a marine environment, the enclosure should be built with 3/4" thick Marine Grade plywood.
Sealed Enclosures: Sealed enclosures give the smoothest response with increased energy at the lowest frequencies (20-30 Hz). These designs offer accurate bass and can be driven with punishing levels of amplifier power. The KM10 performs well in any size sealed enclosure between the Compact and SQ volume recommendations. Compact enclosures are ideal when space is at a premium, producing high-impact bass. SQ enclosures are ideal for ultra sound quality, and generate a very flat response curve and superbly extend the sub-bass response.
- Compact Sealed Enclosures: internal volume 1.0 ft³; when this enclosure is used the power handling of the subwoofer is 150 watts RMS
- SQ Sealed Enclosures: internal volume 2.4 ft³; when this enclosure is used the power handling of the subwoofer is 125 watts RMS
Vented Enclosures: Vented enclosures increase bass efficiency, and the compact version fits in many space-limited applications. Compact enclosures are the smallest recommended vented enclosure, and feature a higher output in the 30-80 Hz range than sealed boxes. SPL/Deep Bass enclosures are the largest and most efficient, and produce extremely low bass notes. Because of the length of the recommended ports, Kicker recommends slot ports instead of round ports.
- Compact Vented Enclosures: internal volume of 1.25 ft³, with a slot port 1.5" high x 10.5" wide x 14.5" long; with this enclosure the power handling of the subwoofer is 150 watts RMS
- Deep Bass/SPL Vented Enclosures: internal volume of 1.75 ft³, with a slot port 1.5" high x 10.5" wide x 13.25" long; with this enclosure the power handling of the subwoofer is 150 watts RMS
Free-air Mounting: In addition to being compatible with sealed and ported enclosures, the woofer can be used in free-air, also known as infinite baffle, applications.