Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Get big sound in your car
Kicker's ZX200.2 amplifier will deliver your music loud and clear. This 2-channel amp sends 70 watts RMS per channel to your full-range speakers or components, or 200 watts RMS to a sub when the amp's bridged to mono operation. Heavy-duty internal components and an efficient cooling system keep this reliable amp running smoothly even when you're pushing your system hard.
Works with almost any system
Kicker employs their Fail-Safe Integration Technology (FIT™) to reject noise generated by your car's electronics, so you'll enjoy your music clean and pure. Speaker-level inputs make it simpler to hook this amp up to a factory system. You can adjust the variable high- and low-pass filters to get the best performance from almost any speaker or subwoofer. An adjustable bass boost gives you even more kick, when you're in the mood.
- 2-channel car amplifier
- 70 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 1 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- Class AB amp technology
- Fail-Safe Integration Technology eliminates noise from your vehicle's electrical system
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker-level input requires an optional adapter)
- preamp outputs
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- fuse rating: 30A x 1
- 10-1/4"W x 2-1/8"H x 9-5/8"D
- warranty: 2 years (extends to 3 years when purchased with a Kicker PK8 amp wiring kit)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
My system has plenty of power. Who needs an amp?
You might think you don't need an amp because you have a 400-watt system in your car, or because your new stereo puts out 50 watts a channel. But those are peak wattage ratings, which may boil down to 15 or 20 watts per channel, using the more realistic RMS rating. An amp sends your speakers the power they need to deliver your music with clarity and impact, whether you're using factory speakers or high-performance components. And low-frequency reproduction requires lots of power, so an amp is an absolute must if you're adding a sub to your system.
Kicker 11ZX200.2 Reviews
What's in the box?
- 2-Channel amplifier
- 30-amp fuse (installed)
- Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
Features and Specs
|RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels)||
70 x 2
|Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels)||N/A|
|Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels)||100 x 2|
|Bridged Power (Watts x Channels)||200 x 1|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||4|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||2|
|Best Frequency Response||20-20k Hz|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||1%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||94 dB|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||50-200 Hz|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12 dB/octave|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||50-200 Hz|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12 dB/octave|
|Bass Boost||0-18 dB|
|Bass Boost Frequency||40 Hz|
|Speaker Level Inputs||RCA|
|Preamp Outputs||1 pair|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Gain: The rotary gain control is continuously variable from 125 mV to 5 V when the Input Sensitivity switch is set to Low and 250 mV to 10 V when the Input Sensitivity switch is set to High.
Crossover: The internal crossovers can be set to high-pass, low-pass, or turned off (full range). The crossover point is continuously variable from 50 to 200 Hz and the slope is 12dB per octave.
Auto Turn-on Switch: The amp offers three automatic turn-on modes; select from:
- +12V: connect a wire from the remote turn-on lead from your source unit to the REM terminal on the amplifier; this is the preferred turn-on method
- DC Offset: turns the amp on when a 6-volt DC offset is detected at the high-level speaker inputs when the source unit is turned on
- Audio: detects the incoming audio signal from your source unit and automatically turns the amp on; will not work if the input gain control is not set properly
Bass Boost: The ZX200.2's bass boost circuit provides up to 18dB boost at 40Hz.
Left Side of Amplifier:
- +12V (power): set screw terminal
- REM (remote turn-on): set screw terminal
- GND (ground): set screw terminal
- Fuse: one 30-amp ATO fuse
Right Side of Amplifier:
- Speaker Outputs: two pair of set screw terminals
- RCA Input: stereo RCA input jacks; also used for speaker level input (item number 20609ZiSL needed, sold separately)
- RCA Output: stereo RCA output jacks
Amp Wiring Kit: Kicker recommends using an 8-gauge wiring kit with this amplifier.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.