Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
This Kicker ZX300.1 mono subwoofer amplifier pumps your bass up loud and clear with up to 300 watts RMS of power. This sub amp runs reliably even when pushed hard, thanks to its heavy-duty internal components and the efficient cooling system it uses as it boosts your bass.
Works with almost any stereo
Kicker employs their Fail-Safe Integration Technology™ (FIT) to reject noise and stop any interference generated by your car's electronics, so you'll enjoy your music clean and pure. Speaker-level inputs make it simpler to hook this amp up to your factory system.
The steeply-sloped subsonic and low-pass filters keep the bass tight and up front in your car. A bass boost gives you even more kick, if you so desire. Be sure to get the optional wired remote level controller so you can crank up the level of fun from the front seat.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 150 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- low-pass filter (80 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- fixed subsonic filter (25 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- switchable bass boost (12 dB at 40 Hz)
- Class AB amp technology
- Fail-Safe Integration Technology eliminates noise from your vehicle's electrical system
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker-level input requires an optional adapter)
- preamp outputs
- optional wired ZXRC Remote Bass Control available
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- fuse rating: 20A x 2
- 13-1/2"W x 2-1/8"H x 9-5/8"D
- warranty: 2 years (extends to 3 years when purchased with either a Kicker single amp wiring kit or a Kicker multi-amp kit)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
My system has plenty of power. Who needs an amp?
You might think you don't need an amp because you have a 400-watt system in your car, or because your new stereo puts out 50 watts a channel. But those are peak wattage ratings, which may boil down to 15 or 20 watts per channel, using the more realistic RMS rating. An amp sends your speakers the power they need to deliver your music with clarity and impact, whether you're using factory speakers or high-performance components. And low-frequency reproduction requires lots of power, so an amp is an absolute must if you're adding a sub to your system.
Kicker 11ZX300.1 Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Great power when you need it
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
I installed this amp which is powering the Boston Acoustics G110PD. It sounds much better now in my '02 Rodeo.
Pros: Brand name, price and reliability all at the same time. You can't go wrong with that.
kicker mono block
Ease of Use
such a small amp perfect for two 12 inch kicker comps. so if you dont know where to start start here .
Pros: kicker name known all over
What's in the box?
- Mono amplifier
- Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
Features and Specs
|RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels)||
150 x 1
|Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels)||N/A|
|Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels)||300 x 1|
|Bridged Power (Watts x Channels)||N/A|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||N/A|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||2|
|Best Frequency Response||25-20k Hz|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||1%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||96 dB|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||80 Hz|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||24 dB/octave|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||N/A|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||N/A|
|Bass Boost||0, 12 dB|
|Bass Boost Frequency||40 Hz|
|Speaker Level Inputs||RCA|
|Preamp Outputs||1 pair|
|Parts Warranty||2 Year|
|Labor Warranty||2 Year|
Gain: The rotary gain control is continuously variable from 125 mV to 5 V when the Input Sensitivity switch is set to Low and 250 mV to 10 V when the Input Sensitivity switch is set to High.
Crossover: The crossover can be set to low-pass or off (full-range). The crossover point is fixed at 80 Hz and the slope is 24dB per octave.
Auto Turn-on Switch: The amp offers three automatic turn-on modes; select from:
- +12V: connect a wire from the remote turn-on lead from your source unit to the REM terminal on the amplifier; this is the preferred turn-on method
- DC Offset: turns the amp on when a 6-volt DC offset is detected at the high-level speaker inputs when the source unit is turned on
- Audio: detects the incoming audio signal from your source unit and automatically turns the amp on; will not work if the input gain control is not set properly
Bass Boost: The bass boost circuit provides a 12 dB boost at 40Hz. The bass boost can be turned off if you prefer.
ZXRC Remote Bass Control: The bass output level can be controlled remotely using an optional wired remote bass control (item number 20610ZXRC, sold separately).
Left Side of Amplifier:
- +12V (power): set screw terminal
- REM (remote turn-on): set screw terminal
- GND (ground): set screw terminal
- Fuses: two 20-amp ATO fuses
Right Side of Amplifier:
- Speaker Outputs: one pair of set screw terminals
- RCA Input: one pair of stereo RCA input jacks; also used for speaker level input (item number 20609ZiSL needed, sold separately)
- RCA Output: one pair of stereo RCA output jacks
Amp Wiring Kit: Kicker recommends using a 8-gauge wiring kit with this amplifier.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.