Looking for some extra low-end kick? Kicker's SS Series SSMB8 8" midbass speakers will put some serious frosting on your low-frequency cake!
If you're building a 4-way system (with bass, midbass, midrange, and high frequencies amplified separately), install these super-slim (2-5/16" deep) midbass speakers in your vehicle's rear deck to add awesome punch to your rear sub. Or, custom-mount them in your front doors to lock the bass into the front soundstage the kick drum and bass guitar will be in your face!
These rugged speakers feature Tri-Tech cones, formed from sandwiched layers of woven carbon fiber, polypropylene, and foam. These ultra-light cones team up with heavy-duty Santoprene rubber surrounds and low-profile stamped steel baskets for killer performance that'll reinforce the low-frequency output of your entire system.
If you don't have room in your car for a subwoofer/box combo, the SSMB8s have the power handling capability and low-end response to operate as stand-alone free-air subs.
- Tri-Tech cone (sandwiched foam, polypropylene, and woven carbon fiber)
- Santoprene rubber surround
- low profile stamped steel basket
- spring-loaded nickel-plated terminals accept heavy-gauge speaker wire
- recommended power range 40-175 watts RMS
- maximum peak power 350 watts
- frequency response 30-500 Hz
- sensitivity 89 dB
- flush-mount depth 2-5/16"
- Recommended Q-Logic Box Type: none
- warranty: 1 year
Priced per pair