Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Add powerful lows to your system with Kicker's 07DC122 loaded enclosure. You'll get the punch of two Comp 12" subs, housed in a rugged ported enclosure that brings out every ounce of bass.
The two Comp 12" subs feature polymineral cones and double-stitched ribbed foam surrounds for reliable excursion. Kicker's Inverted Structural Dome and back-braced cone design keep each woofer rigid and stable during those hard hits, while the perimeter venting system helps cool the sub's internal parts during demanding performances.
Sturdy 3/4" medium-density fiberboard ensures long-lasting performance from the enclosure, and the generous side port provides more boom for your buck. You'll get hassle-free connection to your amp with the single set of speaker terminals, while the 2-ohm overall impedance draws maximum power from your mono amp.
- ported hatchback-style enclosure with two 12" Comp subwoofers
- 3/4" medium density fiberboard construction covered with carpet
- 2-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 100-300 watts RMS (600 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 27-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 99.9 dB
- 32-1/2"W x 16"H x 17-3/8"D1 x 13-15/16"D2
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Enclosed Subwoofers 101
An enclosed subwoofer is a box with a subwoofer already installed. The advantage to buying an enclosed sub is that the manufacturer made the sub, then designed and built the box as a perfect match, so you'll get the best possible performance. Every enclosed sub has a maximum RMS power handling rating, so pair it with an amp with a similar RMS power rating to get the best performance.
Kicker 07DC122 Reviews
Average Customer Review:
These are some of the loudest affordable subs i have ever owned i put them into my Cavalier and peaked on the DB Meter at over 140 great if u want to show off or have a good sound or if ur into competitions
these subs i bought and put in my 1885 ramcharger they rattle every part of my truck on the outside but on the inside just great bass all around. these subs are head turners boom boom boom for sure
Great bang for your buck!
This really is a great product.If you're on a budget and want something that is quality this is it.Yeah it's only 300rms but it doesn't sound like it.Just get a matching Kicker ZX300.1 mono amp and you're set.
What's in the box?
- Hatchback-style enclosure loaded with two 12" Kicker Comp subwoofers
- 4 Metal mounting brackets
- Four 1" Pan-head screws
- Eight 3/4" Flat-head screws
- Owner's manual
Features and Specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||12 x 2|
|Pieces in System||1|
|Second Depth (inches)||13-3/4|
|Connector Type||Spring posts|
|Frequency Response||27-500 Hz|
|Power Range (Watts RMS)||100-300|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Kicker 07DC122 Dual Subwoofer Enclosure combines two 12" Kicker Competition subwoofers with a computer-modeled and human fine-tuned vented enclosure to offer a high-level of bass performance. The Kicker Dual Subwoofer Enclosure is designed for use in SUV and sedan type vehicles.
Vented Enclosure: The vented enclosure has been computer modeled and human fine-tuned for perfectly matched bass performance. The vented enclosure features a 6.875" side firing port. At some frequencies most of the bass is output from the vent so it needs at least four inches clearance to ensure adequate air flow. The vented enclosure uses spring loaded, nickel-plated terminals which provide solid connection for speaker wire up to 8 gauge. Single banana plugs and pin connectors will also fit. The terminals are on the left side of the enclosure, beside the port. The vented enclosure's outer exterior is lined with rich, thick carpeting in charcoal gray and black. The vented enclosure comes supplied with four mounting brackets and the necessary hardware to secure the subwoofer box in your vehicle.
Dual 12" Comp Woofers: The Kicker 07DC122 Dual Subwoofer Vented Enclosure features two pre-loaded Kicker Competition 12-inch, 4-ohm subwoofers (07C124) wired in parallel for a 2-ohm load at the enclosure's speaker terminal.
- Cone Materials: The Kicker Competition woofer consists of a vacuum formed polymineral cone with an inverted structural dome (ISD), which remains rigid to minimize cone flex and lowers harmonic distortion. A rear cone brace integrates into the cone with a continuous contact perimeter weld, which offers unmatched strength and resistance to deformation under pressure.
- Surround: The optimized Polyfoam-ribbed surround allows extended cone excursion for additional bass output and higher SPL. The surround is double-stitched to the cone to add a mechanical fastener to the chemical adhesives. This prevents the cone and surround from separating in the harshest conditions.
- Enhanced BAM (Basket And Motor) Assembly: The high-strength steel basket features a low-profile open design, and provides a solid foundation for the precision-aligned motor assembly. Perimeter venting in the BAM relieves pressure from under the spider, supports a linear excursion, and helps dissipate heat from the voice coil and motor structure.
- Voice Coils: The ultra-strength voice coil sustains enormous cone excursion and provides extra heat dissipation. The high-temperature Polyimide Film voice coil former improves sonic and conductive properties, and prevents thermal-electrical meltdown.
- Construction: The woofer features a two-piece vented
hyper-extended blackened pole piece and backplate. This unique design
provides the following benefits:
- Optimizes heat transfer efficiency for cooler operation and maximum power handling ability.
- Eliminates erratic magnetic flux from the voice coil gap.
- Releases pressure under the suspension for uniform cone movement and responsive low bass.
- Prevents the voice coil from bottoming out and corresponding damage.
- Tinsel Leads: The woofer features high-power tinsel lead wires to resist breakage and power-robbing resistance losses due to the common use of "insufficient gauge" lead wires.
- Speaker Terminals: The spring loaded, nickel-plated terminals provide solid connections for bare wire up to 10 gauge.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.