Top soundoff champions know that Kicker amplifiers have what it takes to be the best and the ZR600 is no exception. This 150 watts x 2 amp takes your system to a new level of excellence with a combination of power, performance, and flexibility.
The ZR600 is stable at 1-ohm stereo or 2-ohms mono, so you can let the power flow through your system without fear of distortion or breakdown. The automatic bridging feature makes stereo, bridged mono, or simultaneous stereo/mono three-channel operation easy and free of switches. And rest assured that this amp was individually tested, not sampled from a larger batch of its brethren its unique quality assurance certificate is proof that it lives up to Kicker's tough standards.
An active crossover already is installed in the module docking port. Plug in Kicker's optional modules, such as a parametric bass module or active remote gain crossover module, for even more flexibility in designing your ideal system.
- stereo, bridged mono, or Tri-Way output
- frequency response 10-28,000 Hz
- 150 watts x 2 at 4 ohms
- 600 watts x 1 in bridged mode
- 300 watts x 2 at 2 ohms
- MOSFET power supply
- module docking port with 2-way active crossover (80 Hz low-pass, 100 Hz high-pass, 12 dB/octave)
- discrete output transistors
- silent turn-on/off circuitry
- 20-5/16"W x 2-11/16"H x 10"D
- 1-year warranty