If you have coaxial cable runs longer than 75 to 100 feet, or if you've split your signal multiple times, you may want to add a signal amplifier to compensate for signal losses. Terk uses premium-grade electronics for the strongest, cleanest signal with maximum gain and ultra-low noise. You get wideband frequency response and true 75 ohm impedance to deliver the best possible signal quality for satellite and broadcast TV and even FM applications.
Note: To ensure a signal level that optimizes picture quality, it is recommended that an in-line amplifier be used for satellite signal amplification only when the signal is low.
- wide bandwidth for all terrestrial and satellite applications
- digital TV-ready
- waterproof F-connectors for safe outdoor use
- high-quality die-cast aluminum housing
- frequency response: 54-2150 MHz
- impedance: 75 ohm matching for a better picture
- slope compensated gain: +11 dB @ 54 MHz, +20 dB @ 2150 MHz
- noise figure: <5 dB
- warranty: 1 year