The Terk TV55 is engineered to provide optimal reception of both digital and analog over-the-air TV broadcasts. A unique helical-coil reception element gives this compact unit the power of a larger antenna. An impedance-matched amplifier precisely calibrated for digital TV provides a clear, consistent picture at all times. The amplifier can be set to high-gain mode for boosting weak signals, or can be bypassed for optimal reception of strong signals.
The slim design of this antenna allows unobtrusive mounting on a wall, in a closet or attic, or along a window sill. The silicone-sealed, weatherproof construction ensures reliable performance even when mounted outdoors. The TV55 comes complete with power supply and all mounting hardware.
- receives digital and analog UHF/VHF TV signals (channels 2-69)
- broadband helical-coil single element
- ultra-low-noise, impedance-matched amplifier (gain is +10 dB for UHF/VHF)
- threaded F-connector for connection to RG-6 cable
- rustproof, high-strength aluminum body, silicone-sealed for maximum weather resistance
- includes power injector, sill and mast mounting brackets, flat coax cable
- 46-5/8"W x 4"H x 3-3/4"D
- warranty: 1 year parts & labor