Everything you need for excellent power delivery and signal transfer to your 2-channel amplifier is contained in this wiring kit from StreetWires. Choose your kit according to the total RMS power of your amplifier. And remember, if you're installing a 4-channel amp, you will most likely need a second patch cord.
Kit Two is designed for amps up to 175 watts x 2 (350 watts total RMS). If you're planning to push a subwoofer or two at extra high volume, Kit Two is a good choice, even if your amp puts out less than the guidelines call for. The 8-gauge cable in Kit Two will handle the current demands, plus it's easier to find 8-gauge hardware, should you decide to add a power line capacitor or a second amp.
Kit Two includes the following:
- one 16-foot Musica 100 Series RCA patch cord double shielded for improved noise rejection.
- 20 feet of 8-gauge translucent blue power cable with nickel-plated ring terminal
- waterproof, in-line fuse holder installed on power cable with 40-amp SE fuse
- 5 feet of 8-gauge clear grounding cable with nickel-plated ring terminal
- 16 feet of 18-gauge blue remote turn-on wire
- six 8" cable ties