XM Direct 2 Panasonic Adapter Cable
Connect your Panasonic receiver to the universal XM radio
Item #: 220CNPPAN1
This item is no longer available.
Original Price: $13.99
XM Direct 2 Panasonic Adapter Cable Reviews
What's in the box?
- 38" XMDirect2 Panasonic connection cable
- 12" Yellow wire with in-line 1-amp fuse
- Installation Guide (English/French/Spanish)
Overview: The Audiovox XMDirect2 Panasonic Digital Cable (CNPPAN1) allows you to connect the Audiovox XMDirect2 Universal XM Satellite Radio tuner (220CNP2UCA, sold separately) to select, compatible, satellite-ready Panasonic car stereo receivers.
Compatibility: As the firmware is released to complete the compatibility between the XMDirect2 tuner and a specific head unit, this adapter and the tuner are added to the accessory list for the head unit; please check there to confirm compatibility.
Connection/Wiring Overview: The 38" CNPPAN1 XMDirect2 Panasonic Connection Cable features the following connections.
- 34-Pin Connector: The 34-pin connector plugs into the CNP2000UCA XMDirect2 XM Satellite Radio Universal Tuner (sold separately).
- Male Bus Connector: The proprietary Panasonic Bus connector provides a connection between your compatible Panasonic head unit (via its CD-changer port) and the CNP2000UCA XMDirect2 XM Satellite Radio Universal Tuner (sold separately).
- Yellow Wire: The yellow wire of the CNPPAN1 cable will need to be hardwired to your Panasonic head unit's yellow wire using the supplied in-line 1amp fuse wire extension.
- Black Wire: The black wire of the CNPPAN1 cable needs to be grounded to your vehicle's chassis.
Note: This cable does not feature a pass-through port. You can still continue to use your existing Panasonic CD-changer or add an optional Panasonic CD-changer by purchasing and using the optional Panasonic Expansion Module (model #133CYEM100, sold separately).
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.