Audiovox ADUO-100-AUD Silverline DUO
Connect an iPod®, iPhone®, and portable audio player to the factory radio in select 1998-2007 Audi and 2004-11 Lamborghini vehicles
Item #: 220D100AUD
This item is no longer available.
Original Price: $159.99
Adding sound flexibility
When replacing the radio isn't an option in your vehicle, Audiovox's ADUO-100-AUD Silverline DUO interface connects to the CD changer port on your factory radio in your Audi or Lamborghini, enabling you to connect an iPod®, iPhone®, or a portable audio player. The package includes the interface module, a vehicle-specific harness that plugs into the back of your factory radio, a 5.5-foot iPod cable, and a 6-foot auxiliary input harness.
Connect your gear
The 30-pin iPod connector cable enables charging and control over the music on your compatible iPod® or iPhone®. If you have a newer iPod/iPhone device with a Lightning connector, then you will also need Apple's Lightning to 30-pin adapter.
The Silverline DUO also includes a 3.5mm auxiliary connector and stereo RCA inputs for portable music sources, such as a portable digital music player. An additional USB port allows for firmware updates, but does not enable an additional musical source. When installing the Silverline DUO, you'll want to make sure you can access the interface for these future updates.
Enjoy your iPhone's music apps
If you're big into Pandora® Internet radio, iHeart Radio®, Livio, or other music apps, you can enjoy them through the Silverline DUO. Simply fire up the app on your iPhone, connect it the Audiovox cable, and enjoy the audio. The factory radio has no text capability, so app information will be displayed on your iPhone.
Control through your factory radio or steering wheel buttons
Once you've hooked up your iPod or iPhone, you can take command of your tunes right through your radio or your car's steering wheel controls — it all works just like any other normal radio functions. You can also use the controls on your connected iPod or iPhone.
iPod/iPhone note: If you're going to use your iPod or iPhone with this interface, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information. Apple devices that use the Lightning™ connector require an Apple® Lightning™ to 30-pin adapter (coming soon).
Installation note: You'll need to remove and reinstall the factory radio to connect the Audiovox Silverline DUO.
Please enter your vehicle information or call an Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to find out if this interface is compatible with your vehicle.
- add sources to the factory radio in select Audi and Lamborghini vehicles
- compatible with most iPod and iPhone models (see "Details" for more info)
- 3.5mm auxiliary connector and stereo RCA inputs for portable audio players
- additional USB port for firmware upgrades
- connects to Audi or Lamborghini radio via factory CD changer port
- works with many music apps including Pandora, iHeart Radio, and Livio
- allows use of steering wheel controls for music functions
- does not show song or app information on the factory radio display
- dimensions: 5-1/16"W x 1-3/8"H x 3-3/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Audiovox ADUO-100-AUD Silverline DUO Reviews
Average Customer Review:
ipod hook up to stock radio
2003 Audi A6
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
very easy to install. works very good. happy with the product so far. only complaint i have is, there is only 1 connection to plug into. so you have to either run an iPod with the cord, or change cords to run an aux. they should have somehow integrated the two cords into 1or let you plug both into the brain but only use 1 at a time or something. i would buy this again or recommend it to anyone.
Pros: easy install, works perfect
Cons: only 1 connection port or plug--have to determine if you want to play an iPod or aux, can't hook both up at same time
What's in the box?
- Multimedia integration interface module
- Inteface/vehicle harness
- 5.5' Pod cable (w/ a 30-pin connector on one end and a proprietary 8-pin connector on other end)
- 6' Aux input harness
- Installation Guide/User Manual
- CDC/SAT Emulation Instructions
Add-On iPod/iPhone & Aux Interface: The Audiovox SilverLine Duo (ADUO-100-AUD) multimedia integration kit adds connectivity for iPod/iPhone and an Auxiliary device to the factory radio of select Audi and Lamborghini vehicles.
Vehicle Compatibility: The Audiovox SilverLine Duo (ADUO-100-AUD) is compatible with select Audi and Lamborghini vehicles with factory non-navigation radios (as of 7/15/14)
|A4 (S4, RS4)||2000-2006|
|A6 (S6, RS6||2000-2004|
Note: The factory CD-changer (if equipped) must be disconnected and removed in order to use this interface module. Text display is not supported. Please use the Crutchfield Car Selector to verify compatibility with your vehicle.
Apple Device Compatibility: The Audiovox SilverLine Duo ADUO-100-AUD includes a proprietary 30-pin cable to connect Apple iPod and iPhone devices with a 30-pin connector directly. It can also be used with Lightning-connector Apple devices via a 30-pin to Lightning adapter (sold separately). It supports audio playback of stored music and music apps from a compatible Apple device. It even charges your Apple device while connected.
- Music Playback: In addition to stored music on your connected iPod or iPhone device, the Audiovox ADUO-100-AUD also includes support for internet radio streaming apps downloaded on your iPod touch or iPhone device. Now thousands of internet radio stations can be streamed through your vehicle's stereo system. Supported apps include Livio Car Internet Radio, Pandora, iHeart Radio, and more. Your iPod or iPhone device's music library or music application will need to be initially activated on the screen of your Apple device and then can run in the background. Please note that although iOS 4.0 is supported on iPhone 3G and iPod touch (2nd generation), applications do not run in the background. As such, loading the app takes longer than on devices where the app is present in the background. For music app playback, your iPod touch or iPhone device must have an active wireless data connection in order to stream music from an app while in the car. Data connections including "3G" or "4G" through wireless carriers, or a third party wireless Internet access point connected to your mobile device through WiFi will work.
- Playback Control: You can control basic playback functions of stored music and music apps, such as Play/Pause and Previous/Next Track, from the factory radio or steering wheel controls. You can also choose to simply control your iPod/iPhone from its own clickwheel or touchscreen.
- Charging: The ADUO-100-AUD interface module automatically charges the battery of your iPod or iPhone when connected and your vehicle ignition key is in the "ON" position.
Apple Device Compatibility Chart: Compatible Apple iPod and iPhones include (as of 7/15/2014).
|Apple Device||Generation||Tested Version||Media Type||Control Type||Display Type||Charge|
|Audio||Video||Head Unit||iPod/iPhone||Apps||Artist/Song Text||Track Info|
- *Requires Apple's Lightning to 30-pin adapter or Lightning to 30-pin cable (sold separately).
- Apple iPod/iPhone software updates may change functionality results. If you download a newer software version, you may need to reset the head unit and your iPod/iPhone to regain functionality. If this doesn't work, you may need to wait until a newer software update is available.
Aux Input: The included Aux input harness provides female stereo RCA jacks and a male 3.5mm connector for connecting an external audio source.
Vehicle Harness: The included vehicle harness connects to the CD-changer port on back of your factory radio. If a factory CD-changer is present, disconnect it from the factory radio and plug the SilverLine Duo's vehicle harness in its place. Then plug your vehicle's factory harness into the cable receptacle on the SilverLine Duo's vehicle harness.
Note: Audiovox recommends that the module be installed in an easily accessible place (not placed behind the factory radio). This allows for easier connection and disconnection of your external audio devices, as well as future firmware upgrades.
Dip Switches: The SilverLine Duo features two dip switches to configure the module for your compatible Audi or Lamborghini vehicle
Firmware Updates: There is a mini-USB (type-B) port on one side of the SilverLine Duo module to connect to your computer for firmware updates.
Our Product Research Team
1 question already asked
We have not received any answers from other customers on your question. I would recommend reaching out to an Advisor by phone (1-800-324-9695) or online chat. They should be able to help answer your question. [ Krissy Oct 27, 2014 ] Staff