Our take on the Audiovox ADUO-100-AUD Silverline DUO
Adding sound flexibility
When replacing the radio isn't an option in your vehicle, Audiovox's ADUO-100-AUD Silverline DUO interface connects to the CD changer port on your factory radio in your Audi or Lamborghini, enabling you to connect an iPod®, iPhone®, or a portable audio player. The package includes the interface module, a vehicle-specific harness that plugs into the back of your factory radio, a 5.5-foot iPod cable, and a 6-foot auxiliary input harness.
Connect your gear
The 30-pin iPod connector cable enables charging and control over the music on your compatible iPod® or iPhone®. If you have an Apple® device with a Lightning™ connector, you'll need an adapter such as the Apple® Lightning™ to 30-pin adapter (sold separately).
The Silverline DUO also includes a 3.5mm auxiliary connector and stereo RCA inputs for portable music sources, such as a portable digital music player. An additional USB port allows for firmware updates, but does not enable an additional musical source. When installing the Silverline DUO, you'll want to make sure you can access the interface for these future updates.
Enjoy your iPhone's music apps
If you're big into Pandora® Internet radio, iHeart Radio®, Livio, or other music apps, you can enjoy them through the Silverline DUO. Simply fire up the app on your iPhone, connect it the Audiovox cable, and enjoy the audio. The factory radio has no text capability, so app information will be displayed on your iPhone.
Control through your factory radio or steering wheel buttons
Once you've hooked up your iPod or iPhone, you can take command of your tunes right through your radio or your car's steering wheel controls — it all works just like any other normal radio functions. You can also use the controls on your connected iPod or iPhone.
iPod/iPhone note: If you're going to use your iPod or iPhone with this interface, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information. Apple devices that use the Lightning™ connector require an Apple® Lightning™ to 30-pin adapter (sold separately).
Installation note: You'll need to remove and reinstall the factory radio to connect the Audiovox Silverline DUO.
Please enter your vehicle information or call an Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to find out if this interface is compatible with your vehicle.
See more info on this item
- add sources to the factory radio in select Audi and Lamborghini vehicles
- compatible with most iPod and iPhone models (see "Details" for more info)
- 3.5mm auxiliary connector and stereo RCA inputs for portable audio players
- additional USB port for firmware upgrades
- connects to Audi or Lamborghini radio via factory CD changer port
- works with many music apps including Pandora, iHeart Radio, and Livio
- allows use of steering wheel controls for music functions
- does not show song or app information on the factory radio display
- dimensions: 5-1/16"W x 1-3/8"H x 3-3/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee