Use NHT's super-powerful, super-clean SA-3 to drive your passive subwoofer or the built-in subs in your biampable main speakers, and get ready for soul-stirring, audiophile-quality bass!
This versatile amp has plenty of power in reserve to push both of the bass drivers in a biampable stereo pair. Or use 2 SA-3s for even more impressive bass, and stereo subwoofer performance. The SA-3 is a perfect solution for biamping NHT's VT-2.4 Home Theater Series or 2.9 Music Series towers.
- 250 watts (mono) RMS into 6 ohms at 0.03% THD
- gold-plated 5-way binding posts for subwoofer output (parallel wiring recommended for driving a pair of subs)
- continuously variable 35-150 Hz, 24 dB/octave low-pass crossover
- selectable high-pass crossover (65, 80, 100, 125, or 150 Hz) for preamp output
- 4-position selectable phase control (0°, 90°, 180°, or 270°)
- 17"W x 5-1/8"H x 14-1/2"D
- warranty: 1 year
- no speaker-level input