Need more inputs for your A/V system? How about an inexpensive way to add component video switching? JVC's JX-S111 not only gives you 2 inputs for composite video and S-video sources, it also boasts switching ability for up to 3 component video sources. A front-panel A/V input with S-video lets you easily hook up a camcorder or video game system.
The JX-S111's passive design requires no AC power or batteries.
- 3 inputs with component video and stereo audio jacks
- 2 inputs (including one front-panel) with S-video, composite video, and stereo audio jacks
- 1 output with component video and stereo audio jacks
- 1 output with S-video, composite video, and stereo audio jacks
- 30 MHz component video bandwidth
- no conversion between composite, S-video, and component video signals
- 14-3/16"W x 2-1/4"H x 9-7/16"D
- warranty: 1 year parts, 90 days labor