JVC's KS-IF200 FM modulator converts the audio signal from any outboard source (VCR, DVD, satellite radio tuner, portable MP3, etc.) into an FM signal that plays through your factory radio. Simply connect the audio cable from your outboard unit into the KS-IF200's RCA audio inputs, and use the 3-step level-matching control to match the incoming signal's volume to that of your FM radio.
Connect the modulator's output to your vehicle's antenna lead, tune into an unused FM frequency, and listen to the outboard source through your vehicle's sound system. You can select from 8 different modulation frequencies to find the best possible reception in your area.
Please enter your vehicle information or call a Sales Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to see if you'll need any antenna adapters or tools to install this FM modulator.
- modulator includes RCA audio inputs
- requires power and ground connection
- works with DVD, satellite radio tuner, TV tuner, portable MP3, VCR, or video game
- 3-step level-matching control lets you match audio level to that of your FM radio
- 8 selectable modulation frequencies
- dimensions: 5-3/8"W x 1-1/16"H x 2-5/8"D
- 1-year warranty