Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Unlimited home entertainment for limited budgets! The RX-6010V offers built-in Dolby® Digital, DTS®, and Dolby Pro Logic decoding, plus 100 watts x 5 channels for powerful music and home theater sound. You get plenty of digital and analog inputs for DVD, CD, VCR, TV sound, and more hook 'em up!
Five DAP (Digital Acoustics Processor) soundfields bring your stereo sources to life. Enhanced CompuLink simplifies operation of your compatible JVC A/V gear. High-rigidity Z-chassis construction cuts down vibration and resonance for cleaner sound.
- Dolby Digital, DTS, and Dolby Pro Logic decoding
- digital inputs: 1 optical, 1 coaxial
- 3 audio, 2 A/V inputs
- 100 watts x 2 (stereo) into 8 ohms (40-20,000 Hz) at 0.8% THD or 100 x 5 in surround mode
- Z-chassis construction
- 5 DAP modes
- preamp-level subwoofer output
- no phono input
- 1 set main speaker outputs
- A/V remote
- 30 FM/15 AM presets
- 17-3/16"W x 5-13/16"H x 18"D
- warranty: 2 years
Receivers: Your ticket to sensational sound
Your receiver powers your speakers and lets you connect and select your entertainment sources. But a great receiver does a lot more it ignites your emotions. From the passion of a favorite musical artist, to the crossfire of a super-charged movie soundtrack, to the intensity and immersion of a fast-paced video game, your receiver is the key to experiencing and enjoying it in full.
JVC RX-6010V Reviews
What's in the box?
- AM/FM/Dolby Digital/DTS receiver
- RM-SRX6010J wireless remote
- 2 "AA" batteries
- AM Loop antenna
- FM wire antenna
- Product Safety Registration Card/Questionnaire
- Important Product Safety Instructions
Features and Specs
Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic and DTS Decoding: This receiver has a built-in decoder for Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic and DTS playback.
- Dolby Digital
- Dolby Pro Logic
- Theater (DAP mode): Reproduces the sound field of a theater
- Live Club (DAP mode): Reproduces the feeling of a live music club with a low ceiling
- Dance Club (DAP mode): Emphasizes the low frequencies
- Hall (DAP mode): Reproduces clear vocals and the feeling of a concert hall
- Pavilion (DAP mode): Reproduces the spacious feeling of a pavilion with a high ceiling
- Subwoofer: You can select YES or NO. If YES is selected, you can adjust the level of the subwoofer from -10dB to +10dB in 1dB increments.
- Front Speakers: You can select LARGE or SMALL (if the subwoofer is set to NO, you can only select LARGE front speakers)
- Center Speaker: You can select LARGE, SMALL, or NONE (if the front speakers are set to SMALL, you cannot select LARGE for the center speaker)
- Rear Speakers: You can select LARGE, SMALL, or NONE (if the front speakers are set to SMALL, you cannot select LARGE for the rear speakers)
- Center Delay: Allows you to adjust the center delay setting from 0 to 5 msec in 1 msec increments
- Rear Delay: Allows you to adjust the rear delay setting from 0 to 15 msec in 1 msec increments
- Crossover: The channels set to SMALL are filtered with a selectable high-pass crossover. You can select a crossover point of 80Hz, 100Hz, or 120Hz.
- LFE Attenuator: When the bass is distorted, you can lower LFE bass output by 10dB
- Dynamic Range Compression: Allows you to select OFF, MID or MAX. The MID setting compresses the dynamic range very little, whereas the MAX setting offers full dynamic range compression. Note: Dynamic Range Compression mode is only available when specially encoded Dolby Digital signals are played.
Test Tone: A test tone feature is available to help with the process of matching the output level of the left surround, right surround and center channels to the front left and right channel level.
Auto Memory: This feature assigns and stores different sound settings for each source. You can store the subwoofer output level, input attenuator mode, tone adjustment, balance, and DSP mode settings.
Attenuator: You can attenuate an analog input signal if it is too high and causes distortion.
Compu Link: This unit has the Compu Link-4 Synchro remote control system.
Digital Input Registration: When you use any of the digital inputs, you must register which source is connected to which digital input. This only needs to be done one time, and afterwards, the unit will automatically be able to select the proper source in both digital and analog mode.
Sleep Timer: This unit is equipped with a sleep timer that will automatically turn the unit off. The sleep timer can be adjusted from 10 to 90 minutes in 10 minute increments.
Wireless Remote: The remote controls JVC audio/video components, including CD players, cassette decks, CD recorders, VCRs, DVD players, and TVs.
- Phones: Standard gold-plated headphone jack
- AM Input: Spring clips
- FM Input: Slip-on F-Type connector
- CD Input: RCA stereo audio
- Tape/CD-R Input/Output: RCA stereo audio
- VCR Input/Output: Stereo RCA audio and composite video
- TV Sound Input: Stereo RCA audio
- DVD Input: Stereo RCA audio and composite video
- Monitor Out: Composite video output to connect to a TV/monitor
- Subwoofer Output: Mono RCA preamp output
- Digital 1 (DVD) Input: Standard coax digital input
- Digital 2 (CD) Input: Standard Toslink input with cover
- Compu Link-4 (Synchro): 2 female mini-jacks for use with compatible JVC components
- Speaker Outputs: Spring clip outputs for front left, front right, surround left, surround right, and center speakers
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.