Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Small, lightweight, and amazingly portable for a lens of its magnification power, this Olympus 75-300mm lens is the perfect lens to have in your kit bag when you're shooting that once-in-a-lifetime event and you're stuck halfway up a hill and 200 yards away. Okay, that's really specific and not all that common, but how about these scenarios: shooting sports outdoors from the sidelines; documenting wildlife in its natural habitat; getting that close-up architectural detail at Stonehenge, the Acropolis, or the Corn Palace from the other side of the venue — or your son, caught unaware from a distance, taking it all in.
Now you see just how often this lens might come in handy. With Olympus's acclaimed optics and build quality, this lens will keep on delivering sharp, saturated, clear pictures through several generations of camera ownership, so consider it a long-term investment in your creative potential. With an effective focal length of 150-600mm on your Olympus interchangeable lens camera, you'll have a wide range of framing options available as you increase your ability to reach across space.
- 75-300mm f/4.8-6.7 lens
- super-lightweight long telephoto zoom lens for mirrorless cameras
- 150-600mm effective focal length
- ideal for outdoor sports, nature and wildlife, and news events
- minimum focus distance: 35.5 inches
- minimum aperture: f/22
- lens construction: 18 elements in 13 groups
- extremely lightweight and portable for its class
- quiet autofocus makes it well-suited for video shooting
- attachment/filter size: 58mm
- lens is 2-13/16" in diameter, 4-5/8" long
- weight: 15.17 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- front and rear lens cap
Olympus 75-300mm f/4.8-6.7 Reviews
What's in the box?
- Black M.Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm f4.8-6.7 lens
- LC-58E Front Lens Cap
- LR-2 Rear Lens Cap
- Warranty Card
Micro Four Thirds Mount: The M. Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm F4.8-6.7 lens has a Micro Four Thirds mount. It is compatible with the Olympus PEN and OM-D interchangeable lens cameras.
MSC: This high-quality lens has a built-in MSC (Movie and Still Compatible) AF drive for fast, quiet focusing, even while shooting movies.
Lens Specifications: The lens has the following specifications:
- Focal Length: 75-300mm
- 35mm Equivalent: 150-600mm
- Maximum Aperture: F2.8 (W) - F6.7
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Angle of View: 16° - 4.1°
- Lens Construction: 18 elements in 13 groups, including Super ED lens, 2 ED lenses, and 3 HR lenses
- Closest Focusing Distance: 35.43" (W), 59.06" (T)
- Diaphragm: 7 blade circular aperture diaphragm
- Filter Diameter: 58mm
- Dimensions: Diameter=2.728", Length=4.805" (5.098" w/caps)
- Weight: 15.17 ounces