Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Protect your audio/video system from harmful power spikes with the Panamax M10-HT-PRO. It evens out the fluctuations in your AC power line that can damage your gear, as well as filtering out radio frequency and electromagnetic noise that can degrade your audio/video system's performance.
You get four outlets for equipment with higher current demands, such as a flat-panel TV and home theater receiver. These outlets are paired into isolated filter banks to reduce the possibility of interference between components. Six additional AC outlets let you safely power up the rest of your gear. You also get two sets of protected coaxial input/output jacks for your cable TV and antenna feed, plus a telephone line input/output.
The M10-HT-PRO reacts in less than a nanosecond when a power spike comes through the line, breaking the connection to protect your equipment. Then the power conditioner automatically reconnects when it detects a return to safe power levels.
Read our blog post Better home audio, Tip #12: Use a power conditioner.
- 10 protected AC power outlets consisting of:
- 4 high-current outlets in two isolated banks
- 3 always-on outlets
- 3 switched outlets with delayed turn-on
- 2 sets of coaxial input/output jacks
- 1 set of phone line input/output jacks
- 12-volt trigger input for delayed outlets
- LED overvoltage and power status indicators
- 6-foot power cord
- response time: less than 1 nanosecond
- can be rack- or wall-mounted
- 23-1/2"W x 3-1/4"H x 4"D
- lifetime $5,000,000 connected equipment warranty (covers equipment damaged by an AC or signal line surge while connected to properly installed Panamax surge protector); valid only in the United States and Canada
- lifetime product warranty
Panamax M10-HT-PRO Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
I needed a top quality surge protector. My area has frequent power loss and blinks. This product has a top of the line warranty. I wish it also had a couple of un-switched outlets that would provide surge coverage but allow constant power.
What's in the box?
- Power Conditioner with attached 8' power cord
- Owner's Manual (English/Spanish/French)
Features and Specs
|Total AC Outlets||---|
|Powerline Network Compatible||---|
|Connected Equipment Guarantee||---|
Connections, Controls and Indicators
10 Outlets: The Panamax M10-HT-PRO Power Conditioner features 4 digital-ultrasonic noise filtered AC outlets, 3 Linear Filtration AC outlets, and 3 Linear Filtration AC outlets with sequenced activation.
Premium Filtration: The Panamax M10-HT-PRO's Power Cleaning and Linear Filtration eliminates common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allow your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
Automatic Voltage Monitoring (AVM): The M10-HT-PRO senses sustained voltages that are high enough to cause damage to your components, and shuts the power down before damage can occur to your equipment.Cross-Contamination Reduction: The M10-HT-PRO is designed to provide noise isolation between 3 isolated outlet banks so that any noise created by an A/V component can not contaminate the power going to equipment plugged into another outlet bank.
Hi Definition Ready: The Panamax M10-HT-PRO has been designed to work with your High Definition system. The M10HT-PRO employ additional ultra-sonic filtering for both digital and video components. This additional filtering assures peak system performance.
12 Volt Trigger: The M10-HT-PRO features a delayed outlets trigger input and trigger input/bypass switch witch allows source equipment to activate or deactivate the delayed outlets on the M10-HT-PRO.
Coax Protection: The M10-HT-PRO features two threaded coaxial female inputs and outputs to protect equipment from electrical surges that travel over Cable, Satellite, and Antenna lines.
Telephone Line Protection: The M10-HT-PRO is equipped with a RJ-11 telephone jack input and output which protects equipment from electrical surges that travel over Telephone lines.
Surge Protection: The M10-HT-PRO features exclusive protect and disconnect circuitry to prevent damage to your equipment in the event of a catastrophic surge such as lightning by completely disconnecting AC power to connected equipment.
Lifetime $5,000,000 Connected Equipment Warranty: Panamax will replace or repair equipment that is damaged by an AC or signal line surge while connected to a properly installed Panamax surge protector (up to $5,000,000).
Mounting: The M10-HT-PRO features four rubber feet for mounting the power conditioner on a horizontal flat surface and also features two keyhole slots to allow you to mount the M10-HT-PRO to your wall.
- Digital Video Outlets: 2 digital video AC outlets
- Filtering Outlets: 2 filtering AC outlets
- Protected Outlets: 3 protected AC outlets
- Delayed Outlets: 3 delayed AC outlets
- Satellite/Cable Inputs/Outputs: 2 Coaxial line inputs and 2 coaxial line output (gold-plated, threaded, female F-type connectors)
- Telephone: One telephone line input and one telephone line output (RJ-11 connection)
- Trigger Input: 12 Volt trigger input for delayed outlets
- On/Off Switch: Turns all the outlets On and Off
- Trigger Bypass: Trigger bypass/input switch
- Reset Button: Resets power conditioner
- Protection OK: LED indicator illuminates Blue during normal operation
- Extreme Voltage: LED indicator illuminates Red during extreme voltage
- Line Voltage: 120VAC, 50/60Hz
- Initial Clamping Level: 200V Peak, 141V RMS
- UL 1449 Suppression Rating: 330V
- Protection Modes: L-N
- Maximum Current Rating: 15A
- Energy Dissipation: 575 Joules
- Peak Impulse Current: 21,000 A
- EMI/RFI Noise Filtration: 53dB (100kHz-1MHz)
- Response Time: <1n
- Clamping Level: 600V
- Capacitance: 30pF
- Suppression Modes: Metallic
- Wires Protected: 2 wire, 1 pair (3,4)
- Connectors: RJ-11
Universal Coax Protection:
- Clamping Level: 90V
- Frequency Range: 5MHz-2200MHz
- Insertion Loss: <1dB
- Connections: Female "F"-type
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.