Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere.
That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team — they open the box,
verify contents, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs.
We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Connections, Controls and
10 Outlets: The Panamax M10-HT-PRO Power Conditioner features 4
digital-ultrasonic noise filtered AC outlets, 3 Linear Filtration AC outlets,
and 3 Linear Filtration AC outlets with sequenced activation.
Premium Filtration: The Panamax M10-HT-PRO's Power Cleaning and Linear
Filtration eliminates common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of
detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allow your A/V equipment to
perform up to its full capability.
Automatic Voltage Monitoring (AVM): The M10-HT-PRO senses sustained
voltages that are high enough to cause damage to your components, and shuts the
power down before damage can occur to your equipment.
The M10-HT-PRO is designed to provide noise isolation between 3
isolated outlet banks so that any noise created by an A/V component can not contaminate the power going to equipment plugged into another outlet bank.
Hi Definition Ready: The Panamax M10-HT-PRO has been designed to work with your High Definition
system. The M10HT-PRO employ additional ultra-sonic filtering for both digital and video components.
This additional filtering assures peak system performance.
12 Volt Trigger: The M10-HT-PRO features a delayed outlets trigger
input and trigger input/bypass switch witch allows source equipment to activate
or deactivate the delayed outlets on the M10-HT-PRO.
Coax Protection: The M10-HT-PRO features two threaded coaxial female
inputs and outputs to protect equipment from electrical surges that travel over
Cable, Satellite, and Antenna lines.
Telephone Line Protection: The M10-HT-PRO is equipped with a RJ-11
telephone jack input and output which protects equipment from electrical surges
that travel over Telephone lines.
Surge Protection: The M10-HT-PRO features exclusive protect and
disconnect circuitry to prevent damage to your equipment in the event of a
catastrophic surge such as lightning by completely disconnecting AC power to
Lifetime $5,000,000 Connected
Equipment Warranty: Panamax will replace or repair equipment that is damaged by an AC
or signal line surge while connected to a properly installed Panamax surge protector
(up to $5,000,000).
Mounting: The M10-HT-PRO features four rubber feet for mounting the
power conditioner on a horizontal flat surface and also features two keyhole
slots to allow you to mount the M10-HT-PRO to your wall.
Controls and Indicators
- Digital Video Outlets: 2 digital video AC outlets
- Filtering Outlets: 2 filtering AC outlets
- Protected Outlets: 3 protected AC outlets
- Delayed Outlets: 3 delayed AC outlets
- Satellite/Cable Inputs/Outputs: 2 Coaxial line
inputs and 2 coaxial line output (gold-plated, threaded, female F-type connectors)
- Telephone: One telephone line input and one telephone line output (RJ-11 connection)
- Trigger Input: 12 Volt trigger input for delayed outlets
- On/Off Switch: Turns all the outlets On and Off
Bypass: Trigger bypass/input switch
- Reset Button: Resets power
- Protection OK: LED indicator illuminates Blue during normal
- Extreme Voltage: LED indicator illuminates Red during
- Line Voltage: 120VAC, 50/60Hz
- Initial Clamping Level: 200V Peak, 141V RMS
- UL 1449 Suppression Rating: 330V
- Protection Modes: L-N
- Maximum Current Rating: 15A
- Energy Dissipation: 575 Joules
- Peak Impulse Current: 21,000 A
- EMI/RFI Noise Filtration: 53dB (100kHz-1MHz)
- Response Time: <1n
- Clamping Level: 600V
- Capacitance: 30pF
- Suppression Modes: Metallic
- Wires Protected: 2 wire, 1 pair (3,4)
- Connectors: RJ-11
Universal Coax Protection:
- Clamping Level: 90V
- Frequency Range: 5MHz-2200MHz
- Insertion Loss: <1dB
- Connections: Female "F"-type