Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Trying to decide between a 19" and a 22" screen? A 22" actually has about 33% more screen area. Samsung's LN22C350 makes a great office or kitchen TV. Built-in tuners can receive over-the-air broadcasts (antenna required), as well as any unscrambled cable TV channels you subscribe to.
You get two HD-capable inputs: one HDMI and one component video. The USB input is a handy touch connect a camera or plug in a thumb drive to share photos and video clips. A dedicated PC input lets you hook up your laptop for work or play.
- 21.5" screen (measured diagonally)
- high-gloss black finish
- tuner receives over-the-air HDTV broadcasts (antenna required)
- built-in QAM cable TV tuner receives unscrambled programs without a set-top box (cable service required)
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- built-in stereo speakers (3 watts x 2)
- remote control
- meets ENERGY STAR® 4.0 requirements
- picture settings memory for each video input
Connections and Dimensions:
- 2 A/V inputs, including:
- 1 component video (selectable component/composite)
- 1 HDMI v1.3
- PC input
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- optical digital audio output
- USB port for photo/music playback
- detachable stand (stand "footprint" is 13-7/8"W x 6-7/8"D)
- 21-1/8"W x 14-3/8"H x 3-1/2"D (16-1/2"H x 6-7/8"D on stand)
- weight: 9.3 lbs. with stand; 8.6 lbs. without stand
- warranty: 1 year parts & labor carry-in service
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Advantages of LCD TVs?
Super-popular LCD TVs offer bright, detailed images and thin, lightweight panels. Many LCDs have anti-glare screens that cut down on reflections, so they're a great choice for brighter rooms. Unlike plasmas, LCDs come in smaller screen sizes to fit in a kitchen, office, bedroom or den. For the clearest picture with fast-moving sports and action movies, look for LCDs with 120Hz or 240Hz blur reduction.
Samsung LN22C350 Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
Great TV - Easy setup, great picture, and Crutchfield has fabulous support and
customer service reps
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
Just got this for the bedroom. Great picture, very good sound for such a small
TV. Once again, thanks to Taylor @ Crutchfield for being a great help.
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
I also have a Panasonic 42" plasma. I very much prefer this Samsung because of the layout of the menu. It is much more used friendly. Also I think the picture is sharper with truer colors. The only negative I can think of, is when using this TV for a computer monitor, there is no way I have found to adjust the screen to fit the image produced by the computer. It does not have all the adustments of a true computer monitor, but I would still buy it again in a heartbeat. LOVE THIS TV!
What's in the box?
- 22" LCD TV
- Pedestal base
- Wireless remote control (BN59-01006A)
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- 5' AC power cord
- Two M4 x 16mm screws
- Screen cleaning cloth
- User Manual
- Quick Setup Guide
- Pedestal Stand Installation Instructions
- Warranty Sheet
- Important Safety Instructions
- Screen Saver Option Correction note
Features and Specs
HDTV Tuner: The TV has built-in over-the-air HDTV (ATSC) and Digital Cable (QAM) tuners, so you don't need a separate set-top box to receive and decode over-the-air HDTV/SDTV or unencrypted Digital Cable signals.
Native Resolution: The LCD television displays all inputs at a resolution of 720p (1366 x 768). The television's HDMI and component video inputs will accept 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i video signals.
Video Inputs: The Samsung LCD TV features HDMI, Component, and Composite video inputs.
- HDMI: The HDMI input can be used to connect a DVD player, Game console, HDTV or Satellite Set-top box with an HDMI output. The HDMI input can also be used to connect a device with a DVI output (a DVI-to-HDMI adapter cable is necessary). If a DVI-equipped device is used, a separate audio cable will also be needed from the device to the "PC/DVI Audio In" 3.5mm stereo audio jack. No audio cables are needed for an HDMI-equipped device. The HDMI input can also be used to connect a PC to this TV. The HDMI jack will accept 1080p,1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i signals.
- Component Video: The Component Video jack will accept 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i signals. The Component Video jack can also be used as a composite video input (480i only).
Wide Color Enhancer: The Samsung LCD television features a Wide Color Enhancer to provide natural, realistic colors.
Screen Sizes: You can choose one of the following picture sizes:
- 16:9: Sets the picture to 16:9 wide mode.
- Zoom 1: Vertically enlarges the size of the picture and allows you to move the enlarged picture using the arrows on the remote.
- Zoom 2: Vertically enlarges the size of the picture more than Zoom 1 and allows you to move the enlarged picture using the arrows on the remote.
- Wide Fit: Proportionally enlarges the picture to fit the entire screen without changing the aspect ratio.
- 4:3: Sets the picture to 4:3 normal mode with pillars on the left and right of the screen.
- Screen Fit: See the full image with no resizing when HDMI (720p/1080i/180p) or Component (1080i/1080p) signals are inputted
Note: Screen Size settings can be stored for each external device you have connected to an input of the TV.
Picture Control: You can make the following adjustment for an optimum picture:
- Automatic Picture Settings:
- Standard: for the optimum display in a normal environment
- Dynamic: for high-definition in a bright room
- Movie: for viewing movies in a dark room
- Manual Picture Settings:
- Backlight: adjusts the brightness of the LCD backlight
- Contrast: adjusts the contrast level of the picture
- Brightness: adjusts the brightness level of the picture
- Sharpness: adjusts the edge definition of the picture
- Color: adjusts the color saturation of the picture
- Tint (G/R): adjusts the color tint of the picture
- Advanced Picture Settings:
- Black Tone: adjusts the black level on the screen to adjust the screen depth
- Dynamic Contrast: adjusts the screen contrast so that the optimal contrast is provided
- Gamma: adjusts the primary color (red, green, blue) intensity from -3 to +3
- Color Space: select your favorite color space (color matrix compose of red, green and blue colors) to experience the most natural color
- Color Tone: adjusts the overall color tone of the televisions using one of four presets: Cool, Normal, Warm 1, Warm 2
- Flesh Tone: emphasize the pink flesh tone in a picture
- White Balance: adjusts the color temperature for more natural picture colors
- Edge Enhancement: emphasize object boundaries in the picture
HDMI Black Level: You can select the black level on the screen to adjust the screen depth when you have a component connected via HDMI to the television. You can select either Normal or Low.
Digital Noise Filter: If the broadcast signal received by your TV is weak, you can activate the Digital Noise Reduction feature to help reduce any static and ghosting that may appear on the screen. You can select Low, Medium, High, Auto, or Off.
Film Mode: The TV can be set to automatically sense and process film signals from all sources and adjust the picture from optimum quality. Film mode is supported in TV, AV, Component (480i/1080i), and HDMI (480i/1080i).
Game Mode: When connecting the television to a game console, you can enjoy a more realistic gaming experience when selecting Game Mode.
Auto Volume: Auto volume automatically adjusts the volume of the desired channel, lowering the sound output when the modulation signal is high or raising the sound output when the modulation signal is low. This reduces the difference in volume when changing channels.
Sound Modes: You can choose from the following sound settings:
- Standard: Select the normal sound mode.
- Music: Emphasizes music over voices.
- Movie: Provides the best sound for movies.
- Clear Voice: Emphasizes voices over other sounds.
- Custom: Adjusts the 5-band EQ; 100 Hz, 300 Hz, 1 kHz, 3 kHz, and 10 kHz.
SRS TruSurround HD: SRS TruSurround HD is a patented SRS technology that solves the problem of playing 5.1 multichannel content over two speakers. TruSurround delivers a compelling, virtual surround sound experience through any two-speaker playback system, including the internal television speakers. It is fully compatible with all multichannel formats.
Digital Audio: The optical digital output (with plastic cover) on the rear panel will output Dolby Digital (when available) or 2 channel PCM.
Headphone Output: The television features a rear-panel 3.5mm headphone output for private listening enjoyment.
PC-Capable: This unit has a 15-pin D-Sub (RGB) input that allows you to use it as a high-resolution computer monitor. The HDMI input can also be used with a computer. The TV can be set to automatically adjust to the video signals received, or you can use the setup menu to adjust the screen quality and position.
Note: The Samsung LCD TV provides an optimal PC resolution of 1360 x 768 (60Hz).
PC Input: This input consists of a stereo mini-jack and an analog RGB (D-Sub 15-pin) jack. This jack allows you to connect a personal computer with a D-Sub 15-pin output. When using the RGB (D-Sub 15-pin) jack, you must use the PC Audio 3.5mm input for your audio connection.
USB Port: The Samsung LCD television features a rear-panel USB type-A port for playback of JPEG and MP3 media files stored on a USB Mass Storage Device (MTP not supported). JPEG (1360 x 768) and MP3 (32, 44.1, 48 kHz) files must be formatted in FAT16/32. The TV can recognize up to 300 folders or files.
- JPEG Playback: JPEG still image files can be viewed as a slide show with background music or as a thumbnail view (up to 15 images). Still images can also viewed full-screen and zoomed or rotated.
- MP3 Playback: MP3 music files are displayed in a folder and track list. Music files can be repeated in a selected folder.
Note: The USB port can also be used to install future Samsung firmware upgrades that have been downloaded from Samsung's website to a USB thumbdrive.
Input Source Names: You can assign a pre-programmed name to each of the inputs. When input naming is completed, you will no longer have to remember which component is connected to each input when selecting a source to watch. Source names include VCR, DVD, Cable STB, Satellite STB, PVR STB, AV Receiver, Game, Camcorder, PC, TV, DVI PC, DVI, IPTV, Blu-Ray, HD-DVD, and DMA.
Channel Labels: Each analog channel programmed into memory can be labeled with a name. Digital channels names are already assigned and cannot be edited.
Favorite Channel: You can create a list of your favorite channels and recall the list using the FAV.CH button on the remote.
Analog Channel Fine Tuning: The fine tuning feature allows you to manually adjust analog channels for optimal reception. A separate fine tuning setting may be put into the TV's memory for each analog channel.
V-Chip: The V-Chip automatically locks out programs that are deemed inappropriate for children. You can set up the parameters for the V-Chip using the TV Parental Guidelines, MPAA (movie) ratings, Canadian French, or Canadian English ratings systems. The V-Chip function is protected by a 4-digit PIN.
Energy Saver: This feature adjust the brightness of the TV in order to reduce power consumption. When watching TV at night, set the Energy Saver feature to High to reduce eye fatigue as well as power consumption. You can set this feature to High, Medium, Low or Off.
Sleep Timer: The sleep timer switches the television off after a specified amount of time. The sleep timer can be set to 30, 60, 90, 120, 150, or 180 minutes.
On/Off Timer: The three On/Off timers allow you to program the television to turn itself on and off by selecting a specific on time and a specific off time. An On/off timer can be set to repeat only once, everyday, Mon-Fri, Mon-Sat, or Sat-Sun. You can also choose the On Timer's content (TV, USB, or Antenna) and volume. The on and off timers work independently of one another.
Auto Power Off: The TV will be automatically turned off after 3 hours of being left idle to prevent overheating (available only when the TV is turned on by the Timer).
Screen Saver: The TV provides a Screen Saver which will appear after 2, 4, 8, or 10 hours of no operation from the TV's remote or front-panel controls.
Melody: A unique melody plays when the TV is turned on and off. The melody volume is adjustable (Low/Medium/High), or you can turn this feature off if you prefer.
TV Only Remote: The supplied remote control is designed to only operate the Samsung LCD television. You can use the remote control up to a distance of about 23 feet from TV with a direct line of sight.
Pedestal Stand: The TV is shipped with the pedestal stand unattached. The pedestal stand attaches to the television using the supplied hardware. The television weighs 9.3 lbs with the stand.
Wall Mounting: The TV has four threaded inserts on the back for use with an optional wall-mount bracket. The spacing of the mounting holes is VESA 75 x 75 (75mm horizontal x 75mm vertical) in accordance with the industry standards set by the Video Electronics Standards Association. The threaded inserts require M4 (4mm) machine screws (not supplied). The television weighs 8.6 lbs without the stand.
Kensington Lock: When mounting the monitor in a public place, you can secure it with an optional anti-theft device called a Kensington Lock. This TV has a slot on the rear panel to accommodate a Kensington Lock device.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.