Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
See the LED difference
A 32" screen is relatively small these days, and the limitations of a conventional fluorescent backlight may not be obvious — but they still affect picture quality. Samsung's UN32F4000 has an edge-lit LED backlight, instead, which boosts picture contrast so the TV covers the range from deep black to brilliant white. Looking for a screen that won't get washed out by room lights? Definitely consider LED.
Just what you need
You'll find two HDMI inputs and a component video input for connecting your high-definition gear. If you have movies or photos stored on a thumb drive you can plug it into the TV's USB port for quick, easy viewing. Samsung thoughtfully included a special type of Dolby audio processing designed to optimize the TV's sound when you're viewing streamed movies from a connected Blu-ray player or video game console.
Tip: For a list of over-the-air digital TV stations you can receive, as well as antenna recommendations for your location, enter your zip code in AntennaWeb's mapping tool.
- 31.5" screen (measured diagonally)
- black bezel and cabinet
- tuner receives over-the-air HDTV broadcasts (antenna required)
- QAM cable TV tuner (subscription required to receive cable channels contact your local service provider for details)
- edge-lit LED backlight for high picture contrast
- 60Hz refresh rate plus backlight scanning for blur reduction
- built-in stereo speakers (5 watts x 2)
- remote control
- meets ENERGY STAR® requirements
Connections and Dimensions:
- 3 A/V inputs, including:
- 2 HDMI
- 1 component video (selectable component/composite)
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- USB input for connecting a camera or thumb drive
- this TV has no audio output for connecting a sound bar or other audio system
- minijack headphone output
- detachable stand
- wall-mountable (bracket not included)
- 29-1/8"W x 17-3/8"H x 2"D (20"H x 7-1/2"D on stand)
- weight: 12.6 lbs. with stand; 11.5 lbs. without stand
- warranty: 1 year parts & labor carry-in service
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why choose an LED-LCD TV?
Reason #1: Awesome picture quality. The LED backlights in these higher-end LCD TVs can give you better picture contrast and more lifelike colors than sets with typical fluorescent backlighting. Reason #2: They're more energy-efficient than plasma or regular LCD TVs, helping you lower your monthly electric bill and helping the environment.