Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Clean and uncluttered, inside and out
Samsung builds more TVs than anyone else in the world, with enough models to cover every viewing need. The UN50EH5300 wraps its big, beautiful 1080p picture in a cleanly executed conventional cabinet design. You'll find a suite of popular Internet apps, custom-built for TV use. And built-in Wi-Fi® lets you connect effortlessly to your home's wireless network so you can surf the web or stream content from your computer, smartphone or tablet.
A Smart TV with Smart Content
Samsung's latest Smart TVs give you new ways to access your favorite shows, movies, games and more, on the web and elsewhere. You'll find content providers like Netflix®, Hulu Plus, ESPN ScoreCenter, and more. And a full web browser is included for convenient searching. And Samsung upgraded their AllShare networking feature so you can access your content from the cloud and even control other compatible devices.
The right connections to be your digital entertainment hub
The two most essential connections for today's video sources and digital devices are HDMI and USB. High-definition components like cable and satellite TV receivers look and sound their best via HDMI, and so do a growing number of digital cameras and camcorders. And the USB ports let you plug in a wide array of devices like that thumb drive with your favorite photos and music.
- 50" screen (measured diagonally)
- glossy screen with black bezel and cabinet
- tuner receives over-the-air HDTV broadcasts (antenna required)
- QAM cable TV tuner (subscription required to receive cable channels contact your local service provider for details)
- direct-lit LED backlight for high picture contrast
- 3,500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- 60Hz refresh rate plus backlight scanning for blur reduction
- Internet-ready Smart TV plays Netflix® video and more (subscription required for some services)
- supports up to 5.1-channel audio with streaming movie services like Netflix and Vudu (audio quality depends on your connection speed)
- built-in Wi-Fi® to link to a wireless network
- built-in web browser
- AllShare video and music streaming from a DLNA-compatible Windows® PC
- 1-tuner picture-in-picture
- built-in stereo speakers (10 watts x 2)
- illuminated remote control
- Anynet+ simplifies control of compatible Samsung components via the HDMI connection (HDMI-CEC)
- meets ENERGY STAR® requirements
Connections and Dimensions:
- 4 A/V inputs, including:
- 3 HDMI
- 1 component video (selectable component/composite)
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- optical digital audio output
- stereo minijack output for connecting a sound bar or home stereo system
- Ethernet port for a wired connection to a home network
- 2 USB inputs for connecting a camera or thumb drive
- detachable stand (stand "footprint" is 21-5/8"W x 9-7/8"D)
- wall-mountable (bracket not included)
- 44-7/8"W x 26-1/2"H x 4-1/2"D (28-1/2"H x 9-7/8"D on stand)
- weight: 40.3 lbs. with stand; 34.6 lbs. without stand
- warranty: 1 year parts & labor in-home service or pick-up for service
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why choose an LED-LCD TV?
Reason #1: Awesome picture quality. The LED backlights in these higher-end LCD TVs can give you better picture contrast and more lifelike colors than sets with typical fluorescent backlighting. Reason #2: They're more energy-efficient than plasma or regular LCD TVs, helping you lower your monthly electric bill and helping the environment.
Samsung UN50EH5300 Reviews
Average Customer Review:
No Adobe Flash Player Updates
Nice TV for the price. Once you find the right calibration numbers great picture. The biggest issue I have is I can't stream videos from espn 3. TV needs upgraded adobe flash player and Samsung will not issue one. Will not accept third party upgrades either.
Pros: Nice Picture. Nice size
Cons: No updates for Adobe Flash Player.
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
The Samsung is great, the "Smart TV" is the greatest.
What's in the box?
- 50" LED-LCD TV
- 5' AC power cord
- Pedestal base
- Pedestal neck
- Wireless remote control (AA59-00580A)
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- Eight 4mm x 12mm machine screws
- Self-adhesive wire stand
- Cleaning Cloth
- User Manual
- Stand Assembly Instructions
- Warning! Important Safety Instructions
- Limited Warranty Sheet
- "Stop/Samsung Support" note
Features and Specs
Direct-Lit LED Technology: Direct-Lit LED backlight technology bridges the gap between lower-cost CCFL (fluorescent) LCD TVs and newer edge-lit LED-LCD TVs. Samsung's Direct-Lit LED-LCD televisions feature LEDs positioned all the way across the LCD panel's back plane (instead of along the side). Unlike "Full-Array" backlight LED-LCD televisions that also feature LEDs positioned along the LCD panel's back plane, the Direct-Lit LED technology uses fewer LEDs and do not offer local dimming. Since there are fewer LEDs, the LCD panel's back plane must be moved farther away from the screen to provide adequate light coverage across the LCD panel, making the TV much deeper than an edge-lit LED-LCD television. Direct-Lit LED backlight technology offers a better picture and is more energy efficient than previous CCFL (fluorescent) LCD televisions, though it requires a much larger cabinet design than newer edge-lit LED-LCD TVs.
Clear Motion Rate 120: Clear Motion Rate (CMR) is Samsung's more comprehensive and accurate measure for how well the LED-LCD TV can display fast-moving images. Previously, motion clarity was expressed simply by the refresh rate, measured in Hz. CMR, however, takes into account all three factors that contribute to motion clarity: panel refresh rate (60Hz), image processor speed and backlight technology. CMR is measured by determining the thinnest line a TV can display in a moving image. The thinner the line, the higher the CMR rating, and the clearer the picture you'll enjoy on the screen.
LED Motion Plus: This function removes drag from fast scenes with a lot of movement to provide a clear picture.
Motion Lighting: The TV automatically adjusts the brightness of the screen in response to the brightness of the room. In bright light, the screen brightens. In dim light, the screen dims.
Wide Color Enhancer Plus: Wide Color Enhancer Plus allows you to see picture color the way the director originally intended. Witness the entire RGB spectrum brought to life on your screen to bring you exceptionally vibrant, yet natural-looking images faithful to the director's original intent.
3,500,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio: The LED-LCD TV delivers a Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 3,500,000:1; which provides stunning colors and deep black, so your picture's details don't get lost in the shadows.
HDTV Tuner: The TV has built-in over-the-air HDTV (ATSC) and Digital Cable (QAM) tuners, so you don't need a separate set-top box to receive and decode over-the-air HDTV/SDTV or unencrypted Digital Cable signals.
1080p Resolution: The LED-LCD television displays all inputs at a resolution of 1080p (1920 x 1080). The television's HDMI and component video inputs will accept 1080p (24/60Hz), 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i video signals.
- HDMI (v.1.3): The Samsung LED-LCD TV features three HDMI 1.3 inputs. In addition, any HDMI input can be used to connect a PC to this TV.
- Component Video: The Samsung LED-LCD TV features a single component video input. The TV's component video input can also be used as a composite video input (480i only).
Screen Sizes: You can choose one of the following screen sizes.
- 16:9: Sets the picture to 16:9 wide mode.
- Zoom 1: Vertically enlarges the size of the picture and allows you to move the enlarged picture using the arrows on the remote.
- Zoom 2: Vertically enlarges the size of the picture more than Zoom 1 and allows you to move the enlarged picture using the arrows on the remote.
- Wide Fit: Proportionally enlarges the picture to fit the entire screen without changing the aspect ratio.
- 4:3: Sets the picture to 4:3 normal mode with pillars on the left and right of the screen.
- Screen Fit: See the full image with no resizing when HDMI (720p/1080i/180p) or Component (1080i/1080p) signals are inputted
- Smart View 1/2: Reduces the 16:9 picture by 50% (1) or 25% (2).
Note: Screen Size settings can be stored for each external device you have connected to an input of the TV.
Picture Control: You can make the following adjustments for an optimum picture.
- Picture Modes: Picture Modes apply preset
adjustments to the picture.
- Standard: suitable for a normal environment
- Dynamic: brightens screen; suitable for a bright room
- Natural: softens pictures; suitable for reducing eye strain
- Movie: darkens screen; suitable for watching movies
- Entertain: sharpens picture; suitable for gaming
- Manual Picture Settings: The TV has several options for manually adjusting the picture quality.
- Backlight: adjusts the brightness of the LED backlight
- Contrast: adjusts the contrast level of the picture
- Brightness: adjusts the brightness level of the picture
- Sharpness: adjusts the edge definition of the picture
- Color: adjusts the color saturation of the picture
- Tint (G/R): adjusts the color tint of the picture
- Advanced Picture Settings: The TV also offers more advanced picture adjustments for fine tuning.
- Black Tone: adjusts the black level on the screen to adjust the screen depth
- Dynamic Contrast: adjusts the screen contrast so that the optimal contrast is provided
- Gamma: adjusts the primary color (red, green, blue) intensity
- RGB Only Mode: displays the Red, Green, and Blue color for making find adjustments to the hue and saturation
- Color Space: adjusts the range of colors available to create the image (Auto/Native)
- Color Tone: adjusts the overall color tone of the televisions using one of four presets: Cool, Normal, Warm 1, Warm 2
- Flesh Tone: emphasize the pink flesh tone in a picture
- White Balance: adjusts the color temperature for more natural picture colors
Note: You can adjust and store Picture Settings for each external device connected to the TV.
HDMI Black Level: You can select the black level on the screen to adjust the screen depth when you have a component connected via HDMI to the television. You can select either Normal or Low.
Noise Filtration: The Samsung TV provides digital noise and MPEG noise filtration.
- Digital Noise Filter: If the broadcast signal received by your TV is weak, you can activate the Digital Noise Reduction feature to help reduce any static and ghosting that may appear on the screen. You can select Low, Medium, High, Auto, or Off.
- MPEG Noise Filter: This filter reduces MPEG noise of the picture. You can set the MPEG Noise Filter to Low, Medium, High, Auto, or Off.
BD Wise: BD Wise provides the optimal picture quality for Samsung DVD, Blu-ray, and Home Theater products which support BD Wise. When BD Wise is set to On, the TV's picture mode is automatically changed to the optimal resolution.
Film Mode: The TV can be set to automatically sense and process film signals from all sources and adjust the picture from optimum quality. Film mode is supported in TV, AV, Component (480i/1080i), and HDMI (480i/1080i).
Game Mode: When connecting the television to a game console, you can enjoy a more realistic gaming experience when selecting Game Mode.
PIP (Picture-in-Picture): You can watch the TV's tuner and one external video source simultaneously. The TV channel will be displayed in a sub-screen which can be moved to each corner of the television's screen. You can switch the audio between the main screen and sub-screen.
|Main Picture||Sub Picture|
|External Input: Component or HDMI||TV: Antenna input|
Note: PIP does not function in the same mode.
SRS TruSurround HD: SRS TruSurround HD is a patented SRS technology that solves the problem of playing 5.1 multichannel content over two speakers. TruSurround delivers a compelling, virtual surround sound experience through any two-speaker playback system, including the internal television speakers. It is fully compatible with all multichannel formats.
SRS TruDialog: This function allows you to increase the intensity of voices over background music or sound effects so that dialog can be heard more clearly.
Sound Modes: You can choose from the following Preset Sound Modes:
- Standard: Selects the normal sound mode.
- Music: Emphasizes music over voices.
- Movie: Provides the best sound for movies.
- Clear Voice: Emphasizes voices over other sounds.
- Amplify: Amplify mode is for people who have difficulty hearing.
Equalizer: You can manually adjusts the TV's built-in 5-band EQ (100 Hz, 300 Hz, 1 kHz, 3 kHz, and 10 kHz) for a more customized sound.
Auto Volume: Auto Volume automatically adjusts the volume of the desired channel, lowering the sound output when the modulation signal is high or raising the sound output when the modulation signal is low. This reduces the difference in volume when changing channels. The Auto Volume feature can be set to Normal, Night or Off.
Audio Delay: The Audio Delay function corrects audio/video mismatch, when watching TV or video, and listening to a digital audio output using an external device such as an AV receiver. You can adjust the audio delay from 0ms to 250 ms.
Picture Off: You can turn the television's screen off and still listen to audio.
Audio Outputs: The Samsung LED-LCD television provides an analog and digital audio output.
- Digital Audio: The optical digital output terminal will output Dolby Digital (when available) or 2 channel PCM. The digital optical output terminal only sends an audio signal in Dolby Digital when receiving Dolby Digital surround sound from a digital broadcast channel through the TV tuner or a Samsung App via a network connection. The optical digital audio output will only output in 2ch stereo from sources connected to the TV via HDMI, RCA, or USB.
- Analog Audio: The television features a 3.5mm (minijack) audio output for connecting the television to an analog 2-channel receiver. You will need a minijack-to-RCA adapter (119MCON2M, sold separately) to make a stereo RCA connection between the television and your AV receiver. The TV's analog audio output terminals will output 2ch audio from any of the television's source inputs.
Network Connection (wired/wireless): You can set up the Samsung LED-LCD TV so that it can access your home network and online Samsung Apps through your local area network (LAN) using a wired (RJ-45 Ethernet) or wireless connection (built-in WiFi). You can setup a wired network connection automatically or manually. You can setup the wireless network connection using these four methods; PBC (WPS), Auto Network Search, One Foot, or Manually.
Note: The TV's built-in WiFi supports IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless LAN networks and WEP (open/shared), WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES) network security.
WiFi Direct: When using WiFi Direct, you can connect directly with other devices without using a wireless router. You'll be able to wirelessly transfer personal content (such as photos & videos) to the Samsung LED-LCD TVwithout connecting to your home network. WiFi Direct completely bypasses your WiFi access point/router, so it's easy to set up. Streaming of copy-protected content and other certain formats are not supported.
AllShare/DLNA Certified: The Samsung LED-LCD TV's AllShare function, along with its DLNA Certification allow you to watch videos (DIVX/MPEG/H.264/WMV), photos (JPEG/PNG/BMP/MPO)), and listen to music (MP3/WMA/AAC/FLAC/OGG) saved on your Windows PC (or other DLNA Certified media server) through the TV via its Ethernet (LAN) port or built-in WiFi (wireless). This eliminates the need to copy your photo, video, and music files to a separate USB storage device.
Note: Windows PCs with XP and Vista installed require Samsung's PC Share Manager software, which can be downloaded for free at www.samsung.com. Not compatible with older Windows OS versions and Mac.
Samsung Apps: Once you have connected the Samsung TV to your home network, you gain access to Samsung Apps. Samsung Apps lets you download for pay or free-of-charge applications and services to the Samsung LED-LCD TV. You can enjoy a variety of content from various downloaded applications; such as videos, music, photos, games, and news. Samsung Apps has a growing collection of pay and free-of-charge online applications that connect you to some of your favorite online content; such as movies from Netflix or Blockbuster, TV shows from Hulu Plus, videos from YouTube, music from Pandora, and social updates from Facebook or Twitter. Once connected to your home network, you can visit the online Samsung Apps store from the TV's Smart Hub menu and download free Apps or purchase advanced applications. The following App categories are available.
Description and Listings
|What's New||Displays newly registered applications.|
|Most Popular||Display the most popular applications.|
|Video||Displays apps that provide video media; such as movies, TV shows, and short length videos. You can access Netflix (5.1ch), Vudu, HuluPlus, Blockbuster On-Demand, Flixter, CinemaNow, YouTube, AOL HD, etc..|
|Game||Displays various game app; such as Memory, Sudoku, and Texas Hold'em.|
|Sports||Displays apps that provide sports content and exercise work outs. You can access MLB, NHL, or College for sports; and Push-Ups, Six-Pack, or Yoga for workouts.|
|Lifestyle||Includes apps that provide lifestyle media services; such as music (Pandora/vTuner), personal photo management tools (Picasa), and social networking (Facebook/Twitter/Google Talk).|
|Information||Includes apps that provide information content; such as news (CNBC/USA Today), weather (accuweather), and maps (Google maps).|
|Education||Includes educational apps for kids.|
|My Apps||Displays the application list and your cyber cash balance.|
|Help||For questions about Samsung Apps.|
Note: Smart Apps require an Internet connection with a speed of 1.5mbps or greater. Some application services may be provided in English only and the content available may vary, depending on your area. Visit Samsung's App Guide for a complete list of available Samsung Apps.
Ticker: The Ticker application provides useful News, Weather, and Stock Market information on-screen.
Web Browser (powered by Google): You can access the internet using the TV's Web Brower application (powered by Google). You can search by URL address or keywords. The player will archive your web browser history by Date, Name, or Frequency. You can also save "Favorite" web pages and create a "Home" page. The Web Browser can be accessed from the Smart Hub menu. The Web Browser is maximized to fill TV screen.
Note: The Web Browser is not compatible with Java applications. The playback of Flash videos is not supported. E-commerce, for purchasing products online is not supported. ActiveX is not supported.
Firmware/Software Updates: The television's Software Upgrade menu allows you to upgrade the TV's software & firmware for performance improvements & additional services. You can upgrade in four ways; USB, Internet, Alternative Software, or Standby Mode. The tested television contained firmware version (001004 as of 4/20/2012). Visit the Samsung Download Center for the latest Firmware/Software updates.
Dual USB Ports: The television is equipped with dual USB (type-A) ports. One USB port can accept a USB mass-storage-class device (5V, 0.5A), while the other USB port will accept a USB hard-disk-drive (5V, 1A). Either USB port lets you view photo and movie files, as well as listen to audio files saved on a compatible USB device. Files must be formatted in FAT16/32 or NTFS. The TV can recognize up to 1,000 files in each folder.
- Video Playback: The TV supports the following video file types; DIVX (1920x1080), MPEG (1920x1080), Motion JPEG (640x480), H.264 (1920x1080), or WMV (1920x1080). Movie files are displayed in a folder and title list in either date or alphabetical order. The TV offers Play, Pause, Search, and Resume playback functions for compatible video files stored on a compatible USB device.
- Still Image Playback: The TV supports the following still image file types; JPEG (15360x8460), PNG (1920x1080), BMP (1920x1080, or MPO (15360x8650). Still image files can be viewed as a slide show with background music or as a thumbnail view (up to 15 images). Still images can also viewed full-screen and zoomed or rotated.
- Audio Playback: The TV supports music files supports the following music file types; MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, and OGG. Music files are displayed in a folder and track list, and can be sorted by Artist, Album, or Genre. Music files can be repeated or shuffled in a selected folder.
5-Way Joy Stick: The television is equipped with a 5-way "joy stick" like button on the bottom right side of the TV that lets you control the TV without the remote control.
Smart Hub: Once you have connected the Samsung LED-LCD TV to your home network, you can start using Samsung's Smart Hub interactive menu system. With Smart Hub, you can stream audio/video content from select Internet sites, access various pay or free-of-charge applications, and view them on the television. Application content includes news, sports, weather forecasts, stock market quotes, maps, photos, and games; plus a recommendation engine which suggests movies you might like from your video-on-demand services. The Smart Hub menu also gives you access to the television's off-air tuner, external inputs, and network connected media devices. The Smart Hub offers the following on-screen menu functions.
- TV Screen: You can view the current input source screen while viewing the Smart Hub Menu.
- Search: Provides an integrated search for your video providers and connected All Share devices.
- Your Video: Provides recommendations for on-line movies based on your tastes. Once you have selected a movie from the recommendation list, you can select which VOD (video-on-demand) provider to use.
- Samsung Apps: You can download various for pay or free-of-charge application services.
- Recommended Apps: The Samsung Smart Hub menu features a recommendation engine which suggests Samsung Apps you might like from the online Samsung App Store.
- Channels: The Smart Hub provides various options to select the
channels you watch most.
- Favorites: The Favorites feature lets you arrange and display favorite channels in up to five groups. Each group is independent of the other groups and can contain the same channels as other groups, different channels, or a combination of both.
- Recently Viewed: Shows the most recently viewed channels.
- Mostly Viewed: Shows the most frequently viewed channels.
- Schedule Manager: Using this function, you can set the TV to display a desired channel automatically on a day and at a time of your choice. The Schedule Manager can be set to repeat only once, everyday, Mon-Fri, Mon-Sat, or Sat-Sun.
- Sources: From the Smart Hub menu you can switch source inputs (TV, HDMI, AV, Component).
- Family Story: Effortless way to access family content. Provides access to family photos, messages, and events.
- Fitness: Provides a gateway to the Unified Self-Care Service. Presents fitness videos from various content partners with feedback on calories burned after every workout.
- Kids: Kids service gives kids an easy and safe way to enjoy their favorite content.
Note: Smart Hub requires an Internet connection with a speed of 1.5mbps or greater. You must setup a user name and password. Some application services may be provided in English only and the content available may vary, depending on your area.
Input Source Names: You can assign a pre-programmed name to each of the inputs. When input naming is completed, you will no longer have to remember which component is connected to each input when selecting a source to watch. Source names include VCR, DVD, Cable STB, Satellite STB, PVR STB, AV Receiver, Game, Camcorder, PC, TV, DVI PC, DVI Device, IPTV, Blu-Ray, HD-DVD, and Digital Media Adapter.
Close Captions (CC): The Samsung LED-LCD TV provides Analog Closed Captions and Digital Closed Captions. The Digital CC offers customizable text, font, and size.
Note: The Closed Captions feature does work in Component, HDMI, or PC modes.
Program Rating Lock: The Program Rating Lock feature automatically locks out programs that are deemed inappropriate for children. You can block TV program based on their ratings and Movies based on their MPAA rating, so you have more control over what your children watch. The Program Rating Lock function is protected by a 4-digit PIN.
ENERGY STAR Compliant with ECO Settings: The Samsung LED-LCD TV is ENERGY STAR compliant and provides ECO settings to reduce the TV's power consumption and cut-down on energy costs.
- Eco Sensor: Samsung's unique Eco light sensor measures the intensity of the room's light and automatically calibrates the brightness of the image on the screen. In a sun-filled environment, the screen gets brighter and in dim surroundings, the intensity is reduced. This feature optimizes the viewing experience while also saving you energy.
- Energy Saver: This feature adjust the brightness of the TV in order to reduce power consumption. When watching TV at night, set the Energy Saver feature to High to reduce eye fatigue as well as power consumption. You can set this feature to High, Medium, Low, or Picture Off (sound remains on).
- No Signal Standby: The TV will automatically switch to standby mode, if no picture is being received for a predetermined set amount of time (15, 30, or 60 minutes).
- Auto Power Off: The TV will be automatically turn off after 4 hours of being left idle to prevent overheating.
Timers: The Samsung LED-LCD TV offers On/Off and Sleep timers for your convenience.
- On/Off Timer: The three On/Off timers allow you to program the television to turn itself on and off by selecting a specific on time and a specific off time. An On/off timer can be set to repeat only once, everyday, Mon-Fri, Mon-Sat, or Sat-Sun. You can also choose the On Timer's content (TV, USB, or Antenna) and volume. The on and off timers work independently of one another.
- Sleep Timer: The sleep timer switches the television off after a specified amount of time. The sleep timer can be set to 30, 60, 90, 120, 150, or 180 minutes.
Auto Protection Time: If the screen remains idle with a still image for a certain period of time (2, 4, 8, 10 hours) defined by the user, the TV's built-in screen saver is activated to prevent the formation of host images on the screen.
Self Diagnosis: The Samsung LED-LCD TV provides a Self Diagnosis menu which allows you to check the television for picture and sound problems.
E-Manual: The television only comes with a brief User Manual. A complete instruction manual is built-in into the TV and can be viewed on-screen. Open the e-Manual to learn how to use the TV's many features.
Wireless Remote: The supplied remote control is designed to only operate the Samsung LED-LCD television only. You can use the remote control up to a distance of about 23' from TV with a direct line of sight. The remote's buttons are backlit and will light up with a press of a button.
Note: This remote control has Braille points on the Power, Channel, and Volume buttons for the visually impaired.
Anynet+: Anyet+ allows you to control all HDMI-connected Samsung devices that support Anynet+ with the Samsung LED-LCD TV's remote.
Pedestal Stand: The TV is shipped with the pedestal stand unattached. The pedestal stand attaches to the television using the supplied hardware. The television weighs 40.3 lbs with the stand.
Wall Mounting: The TV has four threaded inserts on the back for use with an optional wall-mount bracket. The spacing of the mounting holes is VESA 400 (400mm horizontal x 200mm vertical) in accordance with the industry standards set by the Video Electronics Standards Association. The threaded inserts require M8 (8mm) machine screws (not supplied). The television weighs 34.6 lbs without the stand.
Note: When mounting the TV on the stand or a wall (with optional bracket) leave 4" of clearance on each side of the television and 4" above/below the television for adequate ventilation.
Detachable AC Power Cord: The Samsung LED-LCD TV comes with a 5' detachable AC power cord. The power cord sits 0.5" from the back of the television. The power cord is fitted with a right-angle AC plug that sits 0.9375" from the wall.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.