Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Samsung's gorgeous plasma picture, now even better
Picture depth has always been a strength of plasma TVs, and 3D plasma TVs like the PN51D550, with full 1080p screen resolution, take that to a whole new level. Plus, Samsung's 3D plasmas offer a bigger screen for your money than their 3D LCD models. When you combine this TV with a 3D video source and Samsung's latest 3D glasses, you can enjoy breathtaking realism right in your living room.
Have you experienced 3D TV?
Samsung's 3D plasma models use a special screen that can actually display two different versions of a video image, with the video frames alternating at very high speed. And when you wear Samsung's latest active 3D glasses, the "shutter" design alternately blocks out the left or right lens in coordination with the frames flashing on screen, and that's what creates the three-dimensional effects. The glasses communicate wirelessly with the PN51D550 via Bluetooth® signals for consistent coverage and a seamless 3D experience.
There's more to watch in 3D than you realize
The ultimate 3D viewing experience starts with video material that was filmed or created in 3D. You can choose from several 3D Blu-ray players, and a limited number of 3D Blu-ray titles. Also, ESPN® and DIRECTV® have launched dedicated 3D channels so that true 3D content is available to over 40 million satellite and cable TV viewers. As a bonus, the PN51D550 includes special video processing that creates a 3D effect with standard 2D broadcasts, Blu-rays, DVDs and video games.
- 50.7" screen (measured diagonally)
- high-gloss black finish
- tuner receives over-the-air HDTV broadcasts (antenna required)
- QAM cable TV tuner receives unscrambled programs without a set-top box (cable service required)
- displays 3D images when you wear Samsung's active shutter glasses with Bluetooth® (sold separately)
- 2D-to-3D conversion adds 3D-like depth to non-3D video sources
- 600Hz Subfield Full HD Motion for clear video motion
- Crystal Full HD Engine video processing with Cinema Smooth
- 200,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- AllShare video and music streaming from a DLNA-compatible Windows® PC (wireless streaming requires Samsung's Wi-Fi® USB dongle)
- 1-tuner picture-in-picture
- built-in stereo speakers (10 watts x 2)
- remote control
- Anynet+ simplifies control of compatible Samsung components via the HDMI connection (HDMI-CEC)
- meets ENERGY STAR® requirements
- picture settings memory for each video input
Connections and Dimensions:
- 6 A/V inputs, including:
- 2 component video (one is selectable component/composite)
- 4 HDMI v1.4
- PC input
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- optical digital audio output
- Ethernet port for DLNA streaming via your home network
- 2 USB ports for connecting a camera or thumb drive, and for use with Samsung's Wi-Fi® USB adapter
- detachable swivel stand (stand "footprint" is 20-1/8"W x 12-1/8"D)
- wall-mountable (bracket not included)
- 47-1/8"W x 28-1/8"H x 2-5/8"D (30-7/8"H x 12-1/8"D on stand)
- weight: 57.5 lbs. with stand; 48.1 lbs. without stand
- warranty: 1 year parts & labor in-home service or pick-up for service
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Immersive 3D viewing whenever you want
If you've been wowed by recent 3D movies in the theater, you can now watch in 3D in your living room. 3D pictures add depth and dimensionality that pulls you into the on-screen action. To experience the 3D effects you need to wear special 3D glasses; make sure you choose a TV and glasses from the same brand to ensure compatibility. 3D TVs also offer fantastic 2D picture quality for everything else that you watch.
Samsung PN51D550 Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
I LOVE this TV. It has a great picture quality, and everything is nice and smooth. Bought it to replace my older LCD and i am extremely happy with this purchase! The 3D looks amazing! Plasma's are definately the way to go!
Pros: Quick startup, Super clear picture, Lightweight to hang on wall.
Cons: Produces more heat then I was expecting, I had to move my thermostat to a different wall as it was confusing. Other then that, NOTHING!
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
Love this tv. Have been looking to upgrade for a while and finally settled on this one.
Pros: Price, color is awesome, has enough hook ups for everything I needed.
Cons: Like some of the other reviews the sound was good not great which I rectified by adding a soundbar to the unit for a complete perfect package.
Ease of Use
Love the TV, honestly the only down side is the amount of equipment you need to upgrade so your TV is as good as it can be. All in all I really love the picture quality, every time I watch something I can't believe how good it looks. Great TV for the price. I actually considered buying this at Bestbuy, but then found out it would get to me faster through Crutchfield! My only regret is not getting this TV sooner.
Pros: Incredible Picture, I had a 37' LCD Samsung, was top of the line, I updated to this TV just for fun, and can't believe how amazing the TV looks. Also the functionality of knowing what inputs are running is an amazing feature.
Cons: .....its big....and heavy....which is kinda a plus also....Although the add ons needed to buy to make the 3D worth while were expensive.
Great buy for the money
My old Samsung DLP finally gave up and instead of sinking more money into it i decided to upgrade. I bought this plasma when Crutchfield had the deal for under a grand with 2 pairs of 3D glasses. I am extremely pleased. Picture looks great out of the box, just calibrated the set and now picture is amazing. Even though it can access the internet, you don't have access to samsung's full store. Not a problem for me as i mainly stream through the apple tv or gaming consoles.
Blu-Ray looks great on this tv and playing video games is really nice on such a big screen. Definitely worth it for the money. And buying with Crutchfield was quick and painless. Shipped through Ceva Logistics and delivered in less than 5 days right to my door. Very pleased with this tv for the price!
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
This is a great TV. The clarity and 3-D are really good. The assembly and hook ups are simple. I was up and running in 10 minutes.
What's in the box?
- 51" Plasma TV
- Pedestal stand base
- Guide stand
- 59" AC power cord
- Wireless remote control (BN59-00482A)
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- 2 Ferrite cores
- Four 4mm x 8mm machine screws
- Four 4mm x 12mm screws
- Screen cleaning cloth
- User Manual
- Pedestal Stand Installation Instructions
- Warranty Sheet
- Important Safety Instructions
- "STOP" note
Features and Specs
Plasma +1 Design: With Samsung's Plasma+1" Design, you'll benefit from an extra inch in screen size (51" vs. 50") because of the thinner bezel. A thick bezel can be distracting and affect your viewing experience. The Plasma+1 Design brings back the joy of watching television and provides you with a larger screen so your home entertainment experience is the best it can be.
Clear Image Panel: Samsung's Clear Image Panel technology delivers clear images from every angle without the dual images and blurring typically found with conventional panels. This single-filter clear panel design eliminates the off-angle reflections that cause picture blurring of images and details so images look great at virtually any angle.
600Hz Subfield Motion: The television features 600Hz Subfield Motion technology with a fast 0.001ms response time that minimizes blurring of fast motion in sports programming and movie content. The 600Hz Subfield Motion technology makes action more life-like and natural looking. Action scenes and sporting events are crisp, clear and picture perfect. 600Hz Subfield Motion flashes a single image up to 600 times a second creating unprecedented picture quality. Contours are crisper and scrolling text sharper; no matter how fast images are moving. Fast action scenes are both clear with rich deep color detail.
Crystal Full HD Engine: Samsung's Crystal Full HD Engine achieves incredible clarity by unifying all of the TV's advanced imaging technologies. It expands performance, enhances all aspects of the image and takes picture quality and integrity to new levels of excellence.
Cinema Smooth: Watch movies with sharp contrast, crisp picture quality and now with lower energy bills. Cinema Smooth technology automatically controls the letterbox lighting by turning off the lights at the top & bottom of the screen.
HDTV Tuner: The TV has built-in over-the-air HDTV (ATSC) and Digital Cable (QAM) tuners, so you don't need a separate set-top box to receive and decode over-the-air HDTV/SDTV or unencrypted Digital Cable signals.
1080p Resolution: The Plasma television displays all inputs at a resolution of 1080p (1920 x 1080). The television's HDMI and component video inputs will accept 1080p (24/60Hz), 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i video signals.
Video Inputs: The Samsung Plasma TV features HDMI, Component, and Composite video inputs.
- HDMI (ver.1.4): The Samsung Plasma TV features four 1080p (24/60Hz) HDMI 1.4 inputs. The HDMI 1 input can also be used to connect a device with a DVI output (a DVI-to-HDMI adapter cable is necessary). If a DVI-equipped device is used, a separate audio cable will also be needed from the device to the "PC/DVI Audio In" 3.5mm stereo audio jack. In addition, any HDMI input can be used to connect a PC to this TV.
- Dual Component Video: The two Component Video jacks will accept 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i signals. Separate RCA stereo audio inputs are provided for each Component Video input. The Component Video 1 input can also be used as a composite video input (480i only).
Full HD 3D (via HDMI 1.4): The Samsung Plasma TV offers Full HD (1080p) 3D capability. Samsung 3D TV utilizes Bluetooth-enabled active shutter glasses (SSG-3100/3300/3700, sold separately) for a full 1080p 3D viewing experience - when coupled with a 3D source, such as a 3D-ready Blu-ray player or an HD 3D broadcast from satellite or cable providers (connected via HDMI 1.4). The Samsung Plasma TV automatically adjusts the overall picture to provide an optimal 3D effect. The Samsung 3D TV also offers a unique feature that allows you to intensify your 2D viewing experience by up-converting it to virtual 3D. In addition, you can adjust the overall 3D perspective (+/-5) and overall 3D image depth (1-10). Samsung 3D TV supports Full HD 3D for 1920 x 2205p (24Hz) or 1280 x 1470p (60Hz) video signals; and virtual 3D for 1920 x 1080p (24/30/60Hz), 1920 x 1080i (60Hz), or 1280 x 720p (60hz) video signals. The Samsung Plasma TV offers various 3D modes to match your 3D viewing needs.
- 2D-3D: Changes a 2D image to 3D; you can adjust the focus and depth of the image to maximize 3D experience.
- Side-by-Side: Displays two images next to each other. Available when the resolution is 720p, 1080i or 1080p.
- Top & Bottom: Displays one image above another. Available when the resolution is 720p, 1080i or 1080p.
- 3D-2D: Displays the image for the left eye only.
- Off: Turns the 3D function off.
Note: 2010 Samsung IR 3D glasses and 3D glasses from other manufacturers are not compatible. 3D Mode is automatically disabled when accessing ConnectShare, Samsung Apps, or Smart TV. PIP, Auto Program, and some Picture Adjustment functions will also be disabled in 3D mode.
Anti Burn-In Technology: To reduce the possibility of screen burn-in, this Plasma TV is equipped with screen burn-in prevention technology. Samsung's Anti-burn-in technology uses auto pixel shift and signal pattern processing functions to ensure that no images are burned into the plasma panel. The Time setting allows you to program the time between movement of the picture in minutes.
- Pixel Shift: This function shifts the pixels of the displayed image every 1-4 minutes to prevent burn-in.
- Scrolling: This function removes after-images on the screen by moving all the pixels on the PDP according to a pattern.
- Side Gray (Dark/Light): When you watch TV with the screen ratio of 4:3, the screen is prevented from any damage by adjusting the white balance on both the extreme left and right sides of the television.
- Auto Protection Time: If the screen remains idle with a still image for a certain period of time (10, 20, 40, 60 minutes) defined by the user, the TV's built-in screen saver is activated to prevent the formation of host images on the screen.
Screen Sizes: You can choose one of the following picture sizes:
- 16:9: Sets the picture to 16:9 wide mode.
- Zoom 1: Vertically enlarges the size of the picture and allows you to move the enlarged picture using the arrows on the remote.
- Zoom 2: Vertically enlarges the size of the picture more than Zoom 1 and allows you to move the enlarged picture using the arrows on the remote.
- Wide Fit: Proportionally enlarges the picture to fit the entire screen without changing the aspect ratio.
- 4:3: Sets the picture to 4:3 normal mode with pillars on the left and right of the screen.
- Screen Fit: See the full image with no resizing when HDMI (720p/1080i/180p) or Component (1080i/1080p) signals are inputted.
Note: Screen Size settings can be stored for each external device you have connected to an input of the TV.
Picture Control: You can make the following adjustment for an optimum picture:
- Automatic Picture Settings:
- Standard: for the optimum display in a normal environment
- Dynamic: for high-definition in a bright room
- Movie: for viewing movies in a dark room
- Entertain (PC mode only): suitable for watching movies and games
- Cell Light: sets the pixel brightness
- Contrast: adjusts the contrast level of the picture
- Brightness: adjusts the brightness level of the picture
- Sharpness: adjusts the edge definition of the picture
- Color: adjusts the color saturation of the picture
- Tint (G/R): adjusts the color tint of the picture
- Advanced Picture Settings:
- Black Tone: adjusts the black level on the screen to adjust the screen depth (off, dark, darker, darkest)
- Dynamic Contrast: adjusts the screen contrast so that the optimal contrast is provided (off, low, medium, high)
- Gamma: adjusts the primary color (red, green, blue) intensity from -3 to +3
- Color Space: color space is a color matrix composed of red, green and blue colors, you can select your favorite color space to experience the most natural color; you can choose from Auto, Native, or Custom (Red/Green/Blue)
- Color Tone: adjusts the overall color tone of the televisions using one of four presets: Cool, Normal, Warm 1, Warm 2
- Flesh Tone: emphasize the pink flesh tone in a picture
- White Balance: adjusts the color temperature for more natural picture colors
- Edge Enhancement: emphasize object boundaries in the picture
HDMI Black Level: You can select the black level on the screen to adjust the screen depth when you have a component connected via HDMI to the television. You can select either Normal or Low.
Digital Noise Filter: If the broadcast signal received by your TV is weak, you can activate the Digital Noise Reduction feature to help reduce any static and ghosting that may appear on the screen. You can select Low, Medium, High, Auto, or Off.
MPEG Noise Filter: This filter reduces MPEG noise of the picture. You can set the MPEG Noise Filter to Low, Medium, High, Auto, or Off.
Film Mode: The TV can be set to automatically sense and process film signals from all sources and adjust the picture from optimum quality. Film mode is supported in TV, AV, Component (480i/1080i), and HDMI (480i/1080i).
Game Mode: When connecting the television to a game console, you can enjoy a more realistic gaming experience when selecting Game Mode.
PIP (Picture-in-Picture): You can watch the TV's tuner and one external video source simultaneously. The TV channel will be displayed in a sub-screen which can be moved to each corner of the television's screen. You also view the two images side-by-side.
|Main Picture||Sub Picture|
|External Input: Component, HDMI, PC||TV: Antenna input|
Note: PIP does not function in the same mode.
Auto Volume: Auto Volume automatically adjusts the volume of the desired channel, lowering the sound output when the modulation signal is high or raising the sound output when the modulation signal is low. This reduces the difference in volume when changing channels. The Auto Volume feature can be set to Normal, Night or Off.
Preset Sound Modes: You can choose from the following sound settings:
- Standard: Select the normal sound mode.
- Music: Emphasizes music over voices.
- Movie: Provides the best sound for movies.
- Clear Voice: Emphasizes voices over other sounds.
- Amplify: Amplify mode is for people who have difficulty hearing.
Equalizer: The television lets you adjust its 5-band EQ (100 Hz, 300 Hz, 1 kHz, 3 kHz, and 10 kHz) when in Standard sound mode.
SRS TruSurround HD: SRS TruSurround HD is a patented SRS technology that solves the problem of playing 5.1 multichannel content over two speakers. TruSurround delivers a compelling, virtual surround sound experience through any two-speaker playback system, including the internal television speakers. It is fully compatible with all multichannel formats.
SRS TruDialog: This function allows you to increase the intensity of a voice over background music or sound effects so that dialogue can be heard more clearly.
Audio Delay: The Audio Delay function corrects audio/video mismatch, when watching TV or video, and listening to a digital audio output using an external device such as an AV receiver. You can adjust the audio delay from 0ms to 250 ms.
Digital Audio: The optical digital output terminal will output Dolby Digital (when available) or 2 channel PCM. The digital optical output terminal only sends an audio signal in Dolby Digital when receiving Dolby Digital surround sound from a digital broadcast channel through the tuner on the Plasma TV. The optical digital audio output will only output in 2ch stereo from sources connected to the TV via HDMI, RCA, or USB.
Note: There is no analog audio output.
PC-Capable: This unit has a 15-pin D-Sub (RGB) input that allows you to use it as a high-resolution computer monitor. This input consists of a stereo mini-jack and an analog RGB (D-Sub 15-pin) jack. This jack allows you to connect a personal computer with a D-Sub 15-pin output. When using the RGB (D-Sub 15-pin) jack, you must use the PC Audio 3.5mm input for your audio connection. The HDMI 1 input can also be connected to a computer. The TV can be set to automatically adjust to the video signals received, or you can use the setup menu to adjust the screen quality and position.
Note: The Samsung Plasma TV provides an optimal PC resolution of 1920 x 1080p (60Hz).
Dual USB Ports: The Plasma TV features two USB (type-A) ports. The USB ports can be used for software/firmware updates, playing music/picture/video files stored on a USB Mass Storage Class Device (MSC), or connecting to your home network wirelessly using the proprietary Samsung Wireless LAN adapter (305Link, sold separately).
Note: Samsung's Wireless LAN adapter (sold separately) supports IEEE 802.11A/B/G/N and WEP/TKIP/TKIP-AES (except for 802.11N). When playing video over a IEEE 802.1B/G connection, the video may not pay smoothly.
ConnectShare: ConnectShare enables you to view photo and movie files, as well as listen to audio files saved on a USB Mass Storage Class device (MTP: Media Transfer Protocol is not supported) using the television's side-panel USB type-A port. Files must be formatted in FAT16/32 or NTFS. The TV can recognize up to 1,000 files in each folder.
- Video Playback: The TV supports the following Video formats (MPEG 1/2/4, DivX 3.11/4.x/5.1/6.0, XviD, H.264 BP/MP/HP, and WMV-9) up to a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080. Movie files are displayed in a folder and title list in either date or alphabetical order. The TV offers Play, Pause, Search, and Resume playback functions for compatible video files stored on a USB mass storage device.
- Still Image Playback: The TV supports JPEG still image files with a maximum resolution up to 15360 x 8640. JPEG still image files can be viewed as a slide show with background music or as a thumbnail view (up to 15 images). Still images can also viewed full-screen and zoomed or rotated.
- Audio Playback: The TV supports MP3 audio files with a frequency rate of 32/44.1/48 kHz. MP3 music files are displayed in a folder and track list, and can be sorted by Artist, Album, or Genre. Music files can be repeated or shuffled in a selected folder.
DLNA Certified: The television's DLNA Certification allows you to watch videos (MPEG/DivX), photos (JPEG), and listen to music (MP3) saved on your Windows 7 PC (or other DLNA Certified media server) through the TV via its Ethernet (LAN) port or using wireless LAN connection (adapter sold separately). This eliminates the need to copy your photo, video, and music files to a separate USB storage device.
Note: Windows PCs with XP and Vista installed require Samsung's PC Share Manager software, which can be downloaded for free at www.samsung.com. Not compatible with older Windows OS versions and Mac.
AllShare: AllShare connects the Samsung Plasma TV and compatible Samsung mobile phones/devices through your network connection. On the TV, you can view call arrivals, SMS messages and schedules set on your mobile phone. In addition, you can play media contents, including photos, videos, and music saved on your mobile phone or other devices (such as your PC) by controlling them on the TV via your network connection. Additionally, you can use the TV for browsing web pages in your mobile phone.
Note: Please visit Samsung.com for compatible devices.
Software Upgrade: The Plasma television lets you download future software/firmware upgrades via USB or Internet (Ethernet/optional WiFi) connection.
Favorite Channels: You can create a list of your favorite channels and recall the list using the remote control.
Channel Labels: Each analog channel programmed into memory can be labeled with a name up to 5 characters. Digital channels names are already assigned and cannot be edited.
Input Source Names: You can assign a pre-programmed name to each of the inputs. When input naming is completed, you will no longer have to remember which component is connected to each input when selecting a source to watch. Source names include VCR, DVD, Cable STB, Satellite STB, PVR STB, AV Receiver, Game, Camcorder, PC, TV, DVI PC, DVI, IPTV, Blu-Ray, HD-DVD, and DMA.
Close Captions (CC): The Samsung Plasma TV provides Analog Closed Captions and Digital Closed Captions. The Digital CC offers customizable text, font, and size.
Note: The Closed Captions feature does work in Component, HDMI, or PC modes.
Program Rating Lock: The Program Rating Lock feature automatically locks out programs that are deemed inappropriate for children. You can block TV program based on their ratings and Movies based on their MPAA rating, so you have more control over what your children watch. The Program Rating Lock function is protected by a 4-digit PIN.
Note: Program Rating Lock is not available in HDMI, Component, or PC mode.
ENERGY STAR Compliant with ECO Settings: The Samsung Plasma TV is ENERGY STAR compliant and provides ECO settings to reduce the TV's power consumption and cut-down on energy costs.
- Eco Sensor: Samsung's unique Eco light sensor measures the intensity of the room's light and automatically calibrates the brightness of the image on the screen. In a sun-filled environment, the screen gets brighter and in dim surroundings, the intensity is reduced. This feature optimizes the viewing experience while also saving you a little energy.
- Motion Lighting: Motion Lighting reduces power consumption by reducing screen brightness when the picture on the screen is in motion.
- Energy Saver: This feature adjust the brightness of the TV in order to reduce power consumption. When watching TV at night, set the Energy Saver feature to High to reduce eye fatigue as well as power consumption. You can set this feature to High, Medium, Low, or Picture Off (sound remains on).
- No Signal Standby: The TV will automatically switch to standby mode, if no picture is being received for a predetermined set amount of time (15, 30, or 60 minutes).
- Auto Power Off: The TV will be automatically turn off after 3 hours of being left idle to prevent overheating.
Sleep Timer: The sleep timer switches the television off after a specified amount of time. The sleep timer can be set to 30, 60, 90, 120, 150, or 180 minutes.
On/Off Timer: The three On/Off timers allow you to program the television to turn itself on and off by selecting a specific on time and a specific off time. You also choose the On Timer's channel and Volume. The on and off timers work independently of one another.
Self Diagnosis: The Samsung Plasma TV provides a Self Diagnosis menu which allows you to check the television for picture and sound problems.
E-Manual: The television only comes with a brief User Manual. A complete instruction manual is built-in into the TV and can be viewed on-screen. Press the "E-Manual" button on the remote control to access complete instruction manual.
TV Only Remote: The supplied remote control is designed to only operate the Samsung Plasma television and Anynet+ connected components. You can use the remote control up to a distance of about 23 feet from TV with a direct line of sight.
Note: This remote control has Braille points on the Power, Channel, and Volume buttons for the visually impaired.
Anynet+: Take all your remotes and condense them into one simplified solution. With Samsung's Anynet+ you'll enjoy one-touch control for all your HDMI-connected compatible devices like your Samsung TV, Blu-ray Disc player, AV Receiver and Home Theater. Anynet+ is a function that enables you to control all connected Samsung devices that support Anynet+ with the Samsung television's remote control. The Anynet+ system can be used only with Samsung devices that support the Anynet+ features. The Anynet+ feature must be turned on in the menu to function.
Note: Anynet+ supports up to 12 A/V devices in total. You can only connect up to 3 devices of the same type.
Pedestal Stand: The TV is shipped with the pedestal stand unattached. The pedestal stand consists of two individual pieces (base and guide-stand) that need to be assembled. The pedestal stand then attaches to the television using the supplied hardware. The pedestal stand allows the TV to swivel left to right +/- 20-degrees. The television weighs 57.5 lbs with the stand
Wall Mounting: The TV has four threaded inserts on the back for use with an optional wall-mount bracket. The spacing of the mounting holes is VESA 400 x 400 (400mm horizontal x 400mm vertical) in accordance with the industry standards set by the Video Electronics Standards Association. The threaded inserts require M8 (8mm) machine screws (not supplied). The television weighs 48.1 lbs without the stand.
Note: When mounting the TV on the stand or a wall (with optional bracket) leave 4" of clearance on each side of the television and 4" above/below the television for adequate ventilation.
Detachable AC Power Cord: The TV features a detachable 59" AC power cord. The power cord's right-angle, three-prong AC plug sits 0.8125" from the wall-socket. The AC power cord plugs into the back of the television and sits 0.5" out from the rear-panel of the TV.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.