Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Enjoy the superior picture quality and brilliant color of Blu-ray in a way you've never seen before with Samsung's BD-C6900. Samsung's first 3D-capable Blu-ray player allows you to see the vivid dimensionality and picture depth that 3D Blu-ray discs have to offer. This slimline player outputs video at "Full HD" 1080p resolution, for exceptionally vivid, lifelike images. And you'll enjoy master-quality surround sound, thanks to built-in decoding for high-resolution Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio soundtracks.
Netflix®, Pandora®, and other online options
If you're a fan of Netflix, Blockbuster®, YouTube, or Pandora, you can use the 'C6900's built-in Wi-Fi to play your favorite movies and music via your broadband Internet connection. You can even download optional widgets and catch up with friends on Facebook® or Twitter. Plus the AllShare feature allows you to stream content from a compatible computer on your home network, so you can enjoy music, watch videos, or browse pictures using your TV and audio/video system.
Built-in 1GB memory for downloadable bonus content
The 'C6900 also supports the "BonusView" material found on some Blu-ray movies for picture-in-picture directors' commentaries and behind-the-scenes footage. Connect the player to the Internet to access BD-Live potential bonus features ranging from online games to downloadable movie trailers. The 'C6900 gives you 1GB of built-in flash memory for saving downloaded content. If you need more space, just plug a thumb drive into the player's USB port.
Play DVDs and CDs, too
In addition to playing Blu-ray discs, the 'C6900 handles just about any other disc you may have. Pop in a classic from your DVD collection, or enjoy your favorite music CD. It also plays home-burned discs, plus those filled with MP3 tunes and JPEG digital photos.
- plays 3D Blu-ray discs, standard Blu-ray discs, DVDs, CDs, JPEG CDs, and DivX discs
- Internet-ready plays TV shows, movies, music, and social media updates from a number of sources, including Netflix, Blockbuster, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, Pandora, and more (subscription required for Netflix and Blockbuster service)
- streams photos/videos/music from a compatible DLNA-enabled Windows® PC
- Wi-Fi capability built in
- BD-Live Ready includes 1GB internal flash memory (expandable via a USB thumb drive)
- Anynet+ for control of compatible Samsung components via HDMI (HDMI-CEC)
- remote control included
- selectable output resolution: 1080p signals available through HDMI output only; 720p/1080i signals available through HDMI or component video
- selectable 720p/1080i/1080p video upconversion for DVD (upconverted video available through HDMI output only)
- HDMI version 1.4 also backwards compatible with HDMI version 1.3 cables
- built-in audio decoding for Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD and DTS-HD Master Audio Essential
- high-resolution audio can be decoded in the player or in your compatible receiver (HDMI connection required)
- video outputs include composite video, component video, and HDMI
- audio outputs include stereo, multichannel, coaxial digital, and optical digital
- USB port (front) for storing downloaded BD-Live material
- Ethernet port for Internet connectivity and possible future upgrades
- 16-15/16"W x 1-5/84"H x 9-1/4"D
- warranty: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- viewing high-definition 3D Blu-ray content requires a 3D-compatible HDTV and 3D glasses
Blu-ray Disc players the ultimate picture and sound
Blu-ray players deliver a better picture to your HDTV than any other available source. In fact, Blu-ray's 1080p picture is a perfect match for the 1080p screens found on most current TVs. Blu-ray movies also offer the most precise and realistic surround sound you can get. These players do a terrific job with standard DVDs, too you'll see a cleaner, clearer picture with every disc in your collection. Many Blu-ray players can connect to the Internet for watching online movies from Netflix® and other video services.
Samsung BD-C6900 Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
I bought this to go with my PN50c8000 3D TV and the 3D starter kit. Blu-rays start quickly and look good, the 3D works fine, I like the integration with Netflix (although the ability to browse would be appreciated), and it integrates well with the TV using HDMI-CEC. However, I have a couple of significant problems with the player.
Audio. My number 1 complaint is that the HD audio does not work with my Onkyo TX-SR508 receiver (one of only a couple of brands that currently support HDMI 1.4). I've been able to prove that the 508 will play HD Audio from another BD player. There is a spec for this. It should work. I tried replacing the player, but that one had the same problem. Crutchfield was as helpful as they could be without fixing it themselves. I've called Samsung, but Tier 1 and Tier 2 support didn't have any answers, and it was fairly clear they had no idea what TrueHD or DTS-HD Master Audio was. Tier 1 actually didn't know what a receiver was. It's highly disappointing that a Blu-ray player doesn't support the audio that makes it really shine.
A distant 2nd...
Wi-fi. I never did get wi-fi to work with my n-router (WPA2). On g, it connected but at very slow speeds compared to a laptop just next to it. Wired works well.
If it wasn't part of the starter kit and one of very few 3D players, I would have taken it back.
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
I am glad I bought this Blu-Ray player ! This player does everything I need it to do.
Great Blu-ray player but lacks Wireless-N
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
This is a great Blu-ray DVD player that has all the features you would want, including 3D. While I don't have a 3D TV, I'm all set when I do! The only thing that I don't like about the player is the fact that I could not get it connected at Wireless N speeds, just Wireless G speeds. Netflix streaming is great and the streaming works well without interruptions. Good value for the money in my opinion.
What's in the box?
- Single-disc Blu-ray disc player
- AK59-00104R wireless remote control
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- 47" A/V cable (has an RCA composite video and stereo audio connectors on each end)
- User Manual
- Quick Setup Guide
- Online Product Registration information
- "Important: Player Update Information" note
- Pandora brochure
- Netflix brochure
- Blockbuster brochure
Features and Specs
|Surround Sound Decoding||
Dolby Digital Plus
DTS-HD High Resolution Audio
DTS-HD Master Audio
|4K Ultra HD|
|Internet Movie Streaming||Internet@TV|
|Smartphone App Control||No|
|DVD Video Upconversion||720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||90 Days|
|Digital Optical Output||1|
|Digital Coaxial Output||None|
|Analog Audio Outputs||Stereo + 7.1ch|
|1080p Video Output||Yes|
|Component Video Outputs||1|
Disc Compatibility: The Samsung BD-C6900 Blu-ray disc player is compatible with many disc types.
- BD-ROM: pre-recorded Blu-ray Discs (including DL)
- BD-RE/BD-R: recordable Blu-ray Discs (including DL)
- DVD-Video: pre-recorded DVD
- DVD-R: record once DVD
- DVD-RW: rewritable DVD
- DVD+R: record once DVD (including DL)
- DVD+RW: rewritable DVD
- CD-Audio: pre-recorded CD
- CD-R: record once CD-DA
- CD-RW: rewritable CD CD-DA
Blu-ray Disc Overview: Blu-ray Disc (BD) is a new high-definition disc format designed to take advantage of today's high quality HDTVs. The resolution is up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) and the data transfer rate is up to 40 mbps. Blu-ray Discs and players offer several advantages over the standard DVD format:
- Better picture quality: Blu-ray Disc is a true high-definition format offering video at 720p, 1080i, 1080p, or 1080/24p resolution. While standard DVDs look very good on an HDTV, they don't provide a high-definition signal (not even when you use an up-converting DVD player). Blu-ray Disc delivers an extraordinarily sharp, clean, detailed picture, with deeper, richer colors.
- Better sound quality: In addition to the same multi-channel sound formats you're accustomed to with DVD (Dolby Digital and DTS), Blu-ray Disc offers Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, and uncompressed 5.1 channel PCM.
- Much greater storage capacity: What makes Blu-ray Disc's superior picture and sound possible is the much higher storage capacity of Blu-ray Disc discs. A single-layer Blu-ray Disc can hold 25 gigabytes of data, over five times the amount a standard DVD can hold. Dual-layer Blu-ray Discs hold 50 gigabytes, which equates to nine hours of High Definition or 23 hours of Standard Definition video, plus high-resolution multi-channel audio and the added features and material that require multiple discs with standard DVD.
- Compatibility with your current disc collections: To ensure backward-compatibility with your existing library of discs, Blu-ray Disc players use a dual-laser mechanism: a blue laser for playing high-definition Blu-ray Discs, and a conventional red laser for playing DVDs and audio CDs.
Note: As Blu-Ray technology continues to evolve, new disc types with enhanced functionality will become available. In order for you to enjoy this new functionality, you will likely be required to update the firmware in your player. These firmware updates will become available for downloading from the Internet.
AVCHD: The BD-C6900 will play home videos recorded in AVCHD. AVCHD (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264) is a high definition digital video camera format used to record in high definition or standard definition on a standard DVD.
DivX: The Samsung BD-C6900 supports DivX playback from DVD-R/RW and CD-R/RW discs, as well as USB storage devices. You can even view DivX content from a wired or wireless network connection via the unit's Ethernet port or built-in Wi-Fi. The unit supports DivX video with a resolution up to 1920 x 1080 pixels.
JPEG Playback: The Samsung Blu-ray disc player supports playback of JPEG still image files recorded onto a CD-R/RW, DVD-RW, or USB storage device. You can also view JPEG content from a wired or wireless network connection via the unit's Ethernet port or built-in Wi-Fi. JPEG images can be displayed as a slide show. Individual still images can be zoomed (up to 4x) or rotated (clockwise/counter-clockwise).
MP3/WMA Playback: The BD-C6900 supports MP3 (up to 320 kbps) and WMA (5-384 kbps) audio file playback from CD-R/RW and DVD-R/RW discs, plus a USB storage device. You can also view MP3/WMA content from a wired or wireless network connection via the unit's Ethernet port or built-in Wi-Fi. The player provides Playlist, Repeat (Track/All), and Shuffle playback functions for MP3/WMA audio files.
Region Code: Like DVD, BD uses region codes. The region code on your disc must match the region code on your player, otherwise the disc will not play. The BD-C6900 is Blu-ray region A and DVD region 1.
Copy Protection: Blu-ray Disc uses the Advanced Access Content System (AACS) to prevent unauthorized recording of copyrighted material.
Graphic Interface: The BD-C6900 includes two individual HD resolution graphic planes (layers), one for graphics within the frame, such as subtitles, and one for interactive buttons; play movie, scene selection, etc. Because of Blu-ray's extremely high transfer rate and ability to preload data from the disc, the menu system can consist of several pages and can be accessed while the movie plays in the background. Some BD discs allow adjustable fonts, sizes, and colors for subtitles.
Video Connections: The Samsung BD-C6900 is equipped with High Definition video outputs (HDMI, Component) and one standard definition video output (composite).
- HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface): The unit's HDMI version 1.4 output simplifies A/V connections by carrying video and digital audio all in one cable. This unit features HDCP copyright protection technology, and must be connected to an HDCP-compliant device. If your TV has a DVI input instead of an HDMI input, you can connect this unit to your TV using an HDMI-to-DVI adapter. You will also need to connect audio cables to the player because DVI is a video only cable. The HDMI output resolution can be set to 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i or 1080p when playing a DVD or Blu-ray Disc; also 1080/24p when playing a compatible BD.
- Component Video: The Samsung Blu-ray disc player features a single component video output. When playing Blu-ray the resolution can be set to 480i, 480p, 720p, or 1080i; when playing DVD the resolution can be set to 480i or 480p.
- Composite Video: The Blu-ray disc player also features a single composite video output. The composite video output resolution is always 480i when playing Blu-ray Disc or DVD.
Video Up-conversion: When connected to your TV using the HDMI output the BD-C6900 scales the output of a standard DVD signal to HD-compatible 720p, 1080i, or 1080p. The unit also supports 480p and 480i output if your television is not HD-compatible.
1080/24p: Movies are typically filmed at 24 frames per second and some Blu-ray Discs use the same frame rate. If your TV will accept a 1080/24p signal, the BD-C6900 can pass the signal in its native form, without converting the video.
Full HD 3D: The Samsung BD-C6900 Blu-ray disc player supports 3D playback of high-definition 3D Blu-ray discs when connected to a 3D-Ready HDTV (such as the Samsung 30546C7000, sold separately) via HDMI, along with wearing a pair 3D active glasses (such as the Samsung 305P2100T; sold separately). You can select from three 3D modes to suit your viewing needs.
- Auto: You can choose whether to watch a 3D Blu-ray disc in 3D or 2D mode before playing a 3D Blu-ray disc. It is automatically played in 2D mode if your TV cannot support 3D contents.
- 3D: The 3D Blu-ray disc is played in 3D mode at all times. If a TV cannot support 3D Blu-ray discs, the playing screen will be black.
- 2D: The 3D Blu-ray disc is played in 2D mode at all times. Choose this to view a picture without 3D effects or when a TV cannot support 3D Blu-ray discs.
TV Screen Size: This feature lets you enter the actual screen size of your TV so that the player can adjust the image according to the screen size and display an optimal 3D image.
Note: The maximum allowed screen size is 116-inches for this player.
TV Aspect: You can adjust the video output of the BD-C6900 to match the screen-type of your television. You can choose from 4:3 Letter-Box, 4:3 Pan-Scan, 16:9 Wide, and 16:9 Normal.
BD Wise: BD Wise is Samsung's latest inter-connectivity feature. When you connect Samsung products with BD-Wise to each other via HDMI, the optimum resolution will be set automatically.
Deep Color: Deep Color allows more accurate color reproduction with deep color depth. The BD-C6900 must be connected to a Deep Color compatible TV via HDMI for this feature to function.
Progressive: The Samsung Blu-ray disc player provides a Progressive mode to improve picture quality when viewing a DVD movie.
Picture Mode: This function enable you to adjust video quality when you are connected to a TV via HDMI. You can choose from Dynamic, Normal, Movie, or User. The User mode allows you to adjust the sharpness and noise reduction manually.
Bonus View: The Bonus View feature provides picture-in-picture capability with select Blu-ray Disc titles. You can view addition content (such as director/actor commentary) in a small display window while the movie is playing.
Parental Lock: The Parental Lock function works in conjunction with Blu-ray Disc/DVDs that have been assigned a rating which helps you control the types of Blu-ray Discs/DVDs that your family watches. There are up to 8 ratings levels on a disc. The rating levels are protected by a customer user 4-digit password.
Dimmer: The unit's display offers three dimmer settings - Automatic, Dim, and Bright. The Automatic setting automatically dims the display during playback and brightens the display when stopped.
Energy Saving: You can reduce power consumption by setting the front-panel to turn off automatically when there is no operation for 5 seconds.
Dolby Digital/DTS Surround Decoding: The BD-C6900 can decode the following Dolby Digital/DTS surround formats - Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby True HD, DTS HD High Resolution, and DTS-HD Master Audio. The player must be connected to a Dolby Digital/DTS surround AV receiver which also supports these same formats via optical or HDMI input. These decoded signals can also be output from the 7.1 channel analog RCA jacks or as multi-channel PCM from the HDMI jack.
Digital Audio Output: The Audio menu allows you to select the digital audio format that is passed through the optical and HDMI outputs:
- PCM: Decodes Primary, Secondary, and Effect audio streams together into PCM audio using the player's optical or HDMI output.
- Bitstream (Re-encode): Decodes Primary, Secondary, and Effect audio streams together into PCM audio, then re-encodes the PCM audio into DTS bitstream using the player's optical output.
- Bitstream (Audiophile): Outputs only the Primary audio soundtrack (main soundtrack of the movie) so that your receiver can decode the audio bitstream sound using the player's HDMI output.
- Down Sampling: Select this when the connected amplifier or pre-amp will not accept signals with a sampling rate of 96 kHz, 96 kHz signals are then down sampled to 48 kHz.
Digital Output/Surround Mode Chart:
|Setup/Connection||PCM||Bitstream (Re-encode)||Bitstream (Audiophile)|
|HDMI||Optical||HDMI or Optical||HDMI||Optical|
|Blu-ray Audio Stream||PCM||up to 7.1ch||PCM 2ch||DTS-re-encoded||PCM||PCM 2ch|
|Dolby Digital||up to 5.1ch||PCM 2ch||DTS re-encoded||Dolby Digital||Dolby Digital|
|Dolby Digital Plus||up to 7.1ch||PCM 2ch||DTS re-encoded||Dolby Digital Plus||Dolby Digital|
|Dolby TrueHD||up to 7.1ch||PCM 2ch||DTS re-encoded||Dolby TrueHD||Dolby Digital|
|DTS||up to 6.1ch||PCM 2ch||DTS re-encoded||DTS||DTS|
|DTS-HD HRA||up to 7.1ch||PCM 2ch||DTS re-encoded||DTS-HD HRA||DTS|
|DTS-HD HD MA||up to 7.1ch||PCM 2ch||DTS re-encoded||DTS-HD MA||DTS|
|DVD Audio Stream||PCM||PCM 2ch||PCM 2ch||PCM 2ch||PCM 2ch||PCM 2ch|
|Dolby Digital||up to 5.1ch||PCM 2ch||Dolby Digital||Dolby Digital||Dolby Digital|
|DTS||up to 6.1ch||PCM 2ch||DTS||DTS||DTS|
DTS Neo:6: DTS Neo:6 lets you enjoy multi-channel sound from a simple 2-channel audio source. You can select from the following modes - Cinema, Music, or Off.
Speaker Setup: When using the analog audio outputs the speaker setting menu allows you to set the size of each speaker. The front speakers can be set to Large or Small; the center, surround, and surround back can be set to Large, Small, or None. The subwoofer can be set to on or off (if the front speakers are set to small, the default on the subwoofer is on). The crossover point for the sub and any speakers set to Small is fixed at 100 Hz.
Dynamic Compression: When movie soundtracks are played at low volume or from smaller speakers, the system can apply appropriate compression to make low-level content more intelligible and prevent dramatic passages from getting too loud. This is only active when a Dolby Digital signal is detected.
Audio Outputs: The Samsung Blu-ray disc player features both analog and digital audio outputs.
- Digital Audio Output: The Blu-ray disc player features an optical digital output. The player's audio menu allows you to select the digital audio format that is passed through the optical digital output; bitstream (Dolby Digital or DTS) or 2-channel PCM.
- Analog Audio: There is a pair of stereo RCA outputs plus 7.1 channel outputs for utilizing the built-in surround decoders.
USB Port: The USB type-A port on the front-panel of the unit allows you to perform software upgrades using a USB flash drive. It can also be used to add more local storage for BD-Live content or playback of MP3 (up to 320 kbps)/WMA (5-384 kbps) audio files, JPEG still image files, and DivX (up to 1920 x 1080) video files.
Note: A USB device consuming more than 500mA requires a separate power supply device for normal operation.
LAN Port: The Blu-ray disc player's rear-panel RJ-45 Ethernet port is used to connect to the internet for firmware updates and to access BD-Live, Pandora, Netflix, Blockbuster, YouTube, and PC (MP3/JPEG/DivX) content.
Built-in Wi-Fi: The Samsung Blu-ray disc player features built-in Wi-Fi which allows you to wirelessly access the Internet and your home network. The Blu-ray player's built-in Wi-Fi provides an wireless network connection with simple setup. With this feature, you can easily connect to your network wirelessly in a cable-free environment.
Note: You must use a wireless router that supports IEEE 802.11 b/g/n. The player supports WEP, TKIP, an AES security encryption.
AllShare/DLNA Certified: The Samsung Blu-ray disc player's AllShare function, along with its DLNA Certification allow you to watch videos (DivX), photos (JPEG), and listen to music (MP3) saved on your Windows PC (or other DLNA Certified media server) through the TV via its Ethernet (LAN) port or using its built-in Wi-Fi. This eliminates the need to copy your photo, video, and music files to a separate USB storage device.
Note: To use AllShare, you must connect the Blu-ray disc player to your Windows PC via the network and install the Samsung PC Share Manger software (found at Samsung.com) onto your PC.
BD-Live: BD-Live technology allows you to download and stream bonus content such as additional scenes, shorts, trailers, movie-based games, and more from a broadband internet and home network connections (fees may apply). The BD-C6900 features an Ethernet port or built-in Wi-Fi to connect to the internet via your home network, and features a 1GB internal Flash memory and a USB front-panel USB port for additional storage.
Video and Music on Demand: The Samsung BD-C6900 Blu-ray disc player offers online video and music on demand via a network connection, using the unit's rear-panel Ethernet port or built-in Wi-Fi. The Samsung BD-C6900 allows access to the following internet websites.
- Netflix: The Netflix streaming service enables you to enjoy various movies. You can instantly watch from a selection of over 12,000 (and growing) movies and TV episodes from Netflix (Netflix membership required).
- Blockbuster: With Blockbuster On Demand, you can watch
newly released movies without ever leaving your living room. You can rent or
buy movies to watch right away on your Internet-connected HDTV or Blu-ray
player. You are able to choose from thousands of titles, including new
releases and cinema classics, with no monthly fee.
- Rent Movies: Blockbuster rental allows storage up to 30 days. Once you start playback, you can watch the movie as many times as you like during a 24-hour period. Rentals start at $2.99 per title.
- Buy Movies: Purchased movies store for an unlimited amount of time and range from $1.99 (for TV shows) to $19.99 (for new movie releases).
- Vudu: Vudu is the only place to find on-demand movies in1080p HD with rich Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 surround sound. Vudu features the world's largest HD movie library, which is updated every week. New releases are available the same day they are available on DVD and months before subscription services. No subscription required
- CinemaNow: Rent or buy HD and standard definition new released movies and TV shows instantly with no monthly subscription or contract. The CinemaNow service features a large selection of content from major Hollywood, TV studios and leading independent distributors.
- YouTube: Directly from the Samsung BD-C6900, you can enjoy access to YouTube. You can upload your home videos and stream them right to your TV. You can also search the millions of videos from other YouTube users.
- DailyMotion: Access millions of user generated content and professional videos from DailyMotion website on your SAMSUNG TV. Search, browse and watch music, film, TV, news, and sports.
- USA Today News: By connecting the BD-C6900 to the internet, you can read news streamed by USA Today News.
- AccuWeather: Once connected to the internet, the BD-C6900 allows you to view weather information by AccuWeather.
- Google Maps: The Samsung Blu-ray disc player lets you view Google Maps from the web.
- Internet Radio: The Blu-ray disc player allows you to stream music from Pandora, an Internet Radio service. Pandora is a free internet radio service that lets you program an unlimited number of personalized "stations" that play the music you love, and makes relevant suggestions based on your choices. Choose from any genre, performer, and even specific songs. You can listen and control your Internet Radio music from the BD-C6900. If you already use Pandora, you can just log in to your account directly from the BD-C6900 and you are ready to go. If you don not have an account, you must create one initially.
- Facebook: Facebook for Samsung Internet TV makes is easy to stay connected and share information with friends. Start a conversation, check your friend's latest photos and status updates, and even upload your own photos to Facebook.
- Twitter: Twitter asks one question, "What's happening?" Answers must be under 140 characters in length and can be sent via mobile texting, instant message, or the web. In countries all around the world, people follow the sources most relevant to them and access information via Twitter as it happens; from breaking world news to updates from friends.
Note: Vudu and Pandora are not available in Canada and only available in the United States.
Multi-brand Remote: The supplied remote is pre-programmed to operate this unit and a number of functions on multiple brand TVs. Once programmed, the remote controls the TV's power on/off, input select, volume up/down, channel up/down, and mute. The remote's playback buttons glow in the dark so its easier to use late at night.
Note: This remote control has Braille points on the Power, Channel, and Volume buttons for the visually impaired.
Anynet+: Anynet+ is an AV network system that enables compatible Samsung components connected by HDMI cables to transfer command codes along with video and audio signals.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.