Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
There are days when you can't just walk up to something — at least not in a sensible amount of time. Take that spectacular rock formation in Bryce Canyon National Park that, right now, is located exactly one yawning chasm away from you. This would be a good time to pull out your Samsung EX-T50200IB telephoto zoom lens. With an equivalent zoom range of 77-308mm, it can make quick work of the long distances you face in the great outdoors. Plus, with its built-in optical image stabilization, you'll be able to shoot with slower shutter speeds while still keeping the camera in your hands. That's extremely handy when you're on the move.
The EX-T50200IB features Samsung's intuitive i-Function button, which allows you to access manual camera adjustments with a simple twist of the lens. Adjust your shutter speed, aperture and more while previewing the changes in real-time.
- 50-200mm f/4-5.6 telephoto zoom lens with 35mm equivalent of 77-308mm
- compatible with Samsung NX Series digital cameras
- convenient i-Function button gives instant access to manual settings with a twist of the lens
- optical image stabilization reduces motion blur from shaking hands, even on zoomed-in shots
- 2 extra-low dispersion elements keep the lens sharp and free of color fringing
- minimum focus distance: 38.6"
- minimum aperture: f/22
- seven circular-aperture diaphragm blades for smooth background defocusing
- filter/attachment size: 52mm
- lens is 2-13/16" in diameter and 4-5/16" long
- weight: 14.7 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- front and rear lens caps
- lens hood
Samsung EX-T50200IB 50-200mm f/4-5.6 Lens Reviews
What's in the box?
- 50-200mm F4.0-5.6 ED OIS II NX lens (black)
- 52mm Lens cap (black)(installed)
- Rear lens cap (installed)
- SCH-B Lens hood
- Lens pouch
- User Manual (11 languages)
- After-Sales Service Guide
Features and Specs
|Maximum Aperture||F4 (W) - 5.6 (T)|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Samsung NX-mount: The Samsung 50-200mm F4.0-5.6 ED OIS II telephoto zoom lens has the Samsung NX-mount. It is compatible with Samsung's NX-series of interchangeable lens cameras, including NX1000 and NX300.
Optical Image Stabilization: The lens is equipped with lens-shift Optical Image Stabilization. The optical image stabilizer uses tiny lens-shifts to cancel out motion blur, even in low exposure shots. There is no switch on the lens--you will need to turn the OIS feature on and off in the camera menu.
Lens Hood: A lens hood is included with the lens to prevent deterioration of image quality due to internal reflection of light. The hood attaches to the end of lens with a bayonet-type mount. When not in use, the lens hood can be inverted and stored on the lens.
AF/MF Switch: You can quickly and easily switch between auto focus and manual focus using the AF/MF switch on the side of the lens. Once you switch to MF, you can adjust the focus by rotating the focus ring.
Special i-Modes: The lens is compatible with special "i-modes" found in some NX-series camera. The Fn (Function) button found on the lens barrel activates the modes, which vary by camera model:
- i-Depth: You can adjust the depth of field on the lens
- i-Function: In P, A, S, or M modes, you can manually select and adjust shutter speed, aperture value, exposure value, ISO sensitivity, and White Balance on the lens
- i-Zoom: You can zoom in on a subject with less degradation of the photo quality than the digital zoom.
- i-Scene: You can select an appropriate scene mode and filter effect with the lens. Available modes and effects include Beauty Shot, Portrait, Children, Backlight, Landscape, Sunset, Dawn, Beach & Snow, and Night.
- Focal Length: 50-200mm (35mm equivalent: 77-308mm)
- Construction: 17 elements in 13 groups (including 2 Extra-low dispersion elements)
- Angle of View: 31.4° - 8°
- Aperture: F4 - F5.6 (Maximum), F22 (Minimum)
- Maximum Magnification: 0.2x
- Minimum Focus Distance: 38.58"
- Filter Size: 52mm
- Dimensions: Diameter=2.779", Length=4.287" (4.732" w/caps)
- Weight: 14.32 ounces
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.