Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Home theater without a tower of components
You've got a terrific HDTV and would love to add great sound and Blu-ray playback to match. But sometimes your available shelf space, or home decorator simply gives that idea the kabosh. The Samsung HW-D7000 just might get the green light all the way around. At less than seven inches in height the HW-D7000 combines a powerful home theater receiver and a 3D-ready Blu-ray player in one convenient package.
A one-two A/V knock-out combination
The 'D7000 has amplification for up to seven home theater speakers and features connections for two powered subwoofers. It also sports a built-in, 3D-ready Blu-ray player with a disc slot behind its fold-down display. This combo delivers master-quality surround sound, thanks to the high-resolution soundtracks found on many Blu-ray movies. You'll even need one less HDMI cable in your system because the Blu-ray player is inside the receiver.
Free iPod® parking
Lots of receivers today let you hook up your iPod, but few actually come with a dock. The HW-D7000 rounds off its total package solution with an included dock, so you'll be able to connect and control your iPod right out of the box. No waiting. No additional cost.
Netflix®, PANDORA® Internet radio, and other online options
If you're a fan of Netflix, YouTube, or PANDORA®, you can use the 'D7000 to stream your favorite movies and music via your home Wi-Fi network. You can even download optional widgets and catch up with friends on Facebook® or Twitter. Plus the AllShare feature lets you stream content from a compatible computer on your home network, so you can enjoy music, watch videos, or browse pictures using your TV and home theater system.
- 7-channel amplifier
- 120 watts per channel into 4 ohms at 0.9% THD, with 2 channels driven
- Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby® Digital Plus, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, Pro Logic® II
- Surround Field Effect (SFE) provides more realistic surround sound with stereo audio sources
- AM/FM stereo tuner with 30 station presets
- on-screen menu
- iPod integration via included dock
- accesses music files stored on your home network (DLNA-compliant)
- Samsung Smart Blu-ray offers downloadable widgets and apps like Netflix, Blockbuster, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, PANDORA® Internet radio, and more (subscription required for Netflix and Blockbuster service)
Disc Player Features:
- plays 3D Blu-ray discs, standard Blu-ray discs and DVDs
- plays CDs, CD-Rs & CD-RWs, MP3 CDs, and WMA and AAC CDs
- plays digital picture CDs (JPEG) & DivX®
- viewing 3D video requires a 3D TV and 3D glasses
- 1080p-compatible HDMI digital video switching (4 in, 1 out)
- HDMI version 1.4 with support for 3D video, Audio Return Channel, Deep Color, x.v.Color, auto lip-sync, and HDMI-CEC
- analog video inputs include:
- three composite video (1 front, 2 back)
- two component video
- composite video and component video monitor outputs
- digital audio inputs: 3 optical and 1 coaxial
- no phono input to connect a turntable you'll need to add a phono preamp
- two line level mono outputs for optional powered subwoofer
- USB port for connecting an optional thumb drive
- Ethernet port
- iPod® docking port for included dock
- 1/4" front-panel headphone jack
- binding post connectors
- multibrand remote control
- 16-15/16"W x 6-1/2"H x 15-11/16"D
- weight: 18.7 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Receivers: Your ticket to sensational sound
Your receiver powers your speakers and lets you connect and select your entertainment sources. But a great receiver does a lot more it ignites your emotions. From the passion of a favorite musical artist, to the crossfire of a super-charged movie soundtrack, to the intensity and immersion of a fast-paced video game, your receiver is the key to experiencing and enjoying it in full.
Samsung HW-D7000 Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Excellent Samsung AVR with Built in Blu-Ray Player
I like very much this receiver. The digital amplifier sound terrific and the video are very good. This feeling of digital are exceptional. I have it about three month and have no complaint. I highly recommend it to you.
Pros: The digital amplifier. And the built in Blu-Ray.
Cons: No cons.
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
Overall, it does what I was looking for, but thought I would have better luck with the FM stations.
Pros: Does a very nice job for the surround sound on DVD's and Bluerays. Music from a CD changer works well as well.
Cons: The receiver part leaves a bit to be desired. When I connect a coax to the unit, the stations quit coming in clearly. The FM stereo sound does not work very well either. Would like to be able to adjust the settings without having to stop what is active.
will tick pros off
this unit WILL NOT accept a HD video signal via component cables. this is unacceptable. if you plan on using an older xbox without HDMI or a camcorder, or any HD equipment that uses component connections for that matter, it will only work at 480i/480p. this has been confirmed using a xbox, a samsung blu- ray player, and a canon HD camcorder. samsung tech support suggested i just use "the yellow plug" and had an attitude like stop being such a baby and just use it in low def..... when i asked to talk to someone who knew what they were talking about i was put on hold for 1/2 hour till i got another rep which suspiciously sounded like just another tech support girl and not the supervisor i requested, but was more helpful nonetheless. she was able to escalate my problem. she said to expected a call/email back within 48 hours. im not expecting much other than a politely worded form letter basically telling me tough. not being able to play HD video on a flagship HD product is day one stuff here. some other minor annoyances include: cant rename inputs, cant adjust input levels, only very basic speaker adjustments., cant adjust settings without stopping the movie/music which makes it hard to adjust. inputs cant be directly changed and must be cycled through, so your harmony remote will hate it
What's in the box?
- AV receiver with built-in Blu-ray player
- Remote control (AH59-02377A)
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- iPod dock
- Setup microphone (with attached 16.5' cable terminated by a minijack connector)
- 10' Composite video cable
- FM wire antenna
- Ferrite core
- Instruction Booklet
- Quick Start Guide
- Digital Television Notice
- Online Product Registration
- Customer Service contact info
Features and Specs
Disc Compatibility: The Samsung HW-D7000 integrated AV receiver/Blu-ray player is compatible with many disc types.
|Disc Type||Disc Description|
|Blu-ray||BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE|
|DVD||DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW|
|CD||CD-Audio, CD-R, CD-RW|
Blu-ray Disc Overview: Blu-ray Disc (BD) is a new high-definition disc format designed to take advantage of today's high quality HDTVs. The resolution is up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) and the data transfer rate is up to 40 mbps. Blu-ray Discs and players offer several advantages over the standard DVD format:
- Better Picture Quality: Blu-ray Disc is a true high-definition format offering video at 720p, 1080i, 1080p, or 1080/24p resolution. While standard DVDs look very good on an HDTV, they don't provide a high-definition signal (not even when you use an up-converting DVD player). Blu-ray Disc delivers an extraordinarily sharp, clean, detailed picture, with deeper, richer colors.
- Better Sound Quality: In addition to the same multi-channel sound formats you're accustomed to with DVD (Dolby Digital and DTS), Blu-ray Disc offers Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, and uncompressed 5.1 channel PCM.
- Greater Storage Capacity: What makes Blu-ray Disc's superior picture and sound possible is the much higher storage capacity of Blu-ray Disc discs. A single-layer Blu-ray Disc can hold 25 gigabytes of data, over five times the amount a standard DVD can hold. Dual-layer Blu-ray Discs hold 50 gigabytes, which equates to nine hours of High Definition or 23 hours of Standard Definition video, plus high-resolution multi-channel audio and the added features and material that require multiple discs with standard DVD.
- Backward Compatible: To ensure backward-compatibility with your existing library of discs, Blu-ray Disc players use a dual-laser mechanism: a blue laser for playing high-definition Blu-ray Discs, and a conventional red laser for playing DVDs and audio CDs.
Note: As Blu-Ray technology continues to evolve, new disc types with enhanced functionality will become available. In order for you to enjoy this new functionality, you will likely be required to update the firmware in your player. These firmware updates will become available for downloading from the Internet.
DivX: The Samsung HW-D7000 supports DivX (v.3.11/4.x/5.1/6.0)playback from DVD-R/RW and CD-R/RW discs. The unit supports DivX video with a resolution up to 1920 x 1080 pixels.
JPEG Playback: The Samsung integrated AV receiver/Blu-ray player supports playback of JPEG still image files recorded onto a CD-R/RW, DVD-or RW. JPEG images can be displayed as a slide show. Individual still images can be zoomed (up to 4x) or rotated (clockwise/counter-clockwise).
MP3/WMA Playback: The HW-D7000 supports MP3 (up to 320 kbps) and WMA (5-384 kbps) audio file playback from CD-R/RW and DVD-R/RW discs. The player provides Playlist, Repeat (Track/All), and Shuffle playback functions for MP3/WMA audio files.
Parental Lock: The Parental Lock function works in conjunction with Blu-ray Disc/DVDs that have been assigned a rating which helps you control the types of Blu-ray Discs/DVDs that your family watches. There are up to 8 ratings levels on a disc. The rating levels are protected by a customer user 4-digit password.
Video Inputs/Outputs: The Samsung HW-D7000 is equipped with HDMI, component, and composite video inputs/outputs.
- HDMI (1.4): The integrate AV receiver/Blu-ray player is equipped with 4 HDMI (1.4) inputs for connecting HDMI-equipped audio/video components. All 4 HDMI inputs are capable of carrying uncompressed digital audio and video up to 1080p. There is also an HDMI (1.4) monitor output that feeds audio/video signals to an HDTV.
- Component Video: This unit features 2 component video inputs and a component video monitor output that are capable of passing high-definition video signals up to 480p.
- Composite Video: The Blu-ray disc player also features 4 composite video inputs (3 rear/1 front) and 1 composite video output. The composite video output resolution is always 480i when playing Blu-ray Disc or DVD.
1080/24p: Movies are typically filmed at 24 frames per second and some Blu-ray Discs use the same frame rate. If your TV will accept a 1080/24p signal, the built-in Blu-ray player can pass the signal in its native form, without converting the video.
Video Up-conversion: When connected to your TV using the HDMI output, the HW-D7000 scales the output of a standard DVD signal or a connected analog device to HD 720p, 1080i, or 1080p. The unit also supports 480p and 480i output if your television is not HD-compatible.
Full HD 3D: The Samsung HW-D7000 supports 3D playback of high-definition 3D Blu-ray discs when connected to a 3D-Ready HDTV via HDMI, along with wearing a pair 3D vision glasses. The HW-D7000 can also pass 3D video from a connected 3D-ready device, via its HDMI inputs. You can select from three 3D modes to suit your viewing needs.
- Auto: You can choose whether to watch a 3D Blu-ray disc in 3D or 2D mode before playing a 3D Blu-ray disc. It is automatically played in 2D mode if your TV cannot support 3D contents.
- 3D: The 3D Blu-ray disc is played in 3D mode at all times. The original video signal of the 3D image is displayed without any conversion. If a TV cannot support 3D Blu-ray discs, the playing screen will be black.
- 2D: The 3D Blu-ray disc is played in 2D mode at all times. Choose this to view a picture without 3D effects or when a TV cannot support 3D Blu-ray discs.
Screen Size: You can enter the actual screen size (up to 116") of your TV, so that the player can adjust the image according to the screen size and display an optimal 3D image.
TV Aspect: You can adjust the video output of the HW-D7000 to match the screen-type of your television. You can choose from 4:3 Letter-Box, 4:3 Pan-Scan, 16:9 Wide, and 16:9 Normal
AV Sync: Video may look slower than the audio if it is connected to a digital TV. If this occurs, you can adjust the audio delay time to match the video. You can adjust the AV Sync from 0 to 240ms (in 10ms increments).
Deep Color: Deep Color allows more accurate color reproduction with deep color depth. The HW-D7000 must be connected to a Deep Color compatible TV via HDMI for this feature to function.
Progressive Mode: The Samsung integrated AV receiver/Blu-ray player provides a Progressive mode to improve picture quality when viewing a DVD movie.
BD Wise: BD Wise is Samsung's latest inter-connectivity feature. When you connect Samsung products with BD-Wise to each other via HDMI, the optimum resolution will be set automatically.
Bonus View: The Bonus View feature provides picture-in-picture capability with select Blu-ray Disc titles. You can view addition content (such as director/actor commentary) in a small display window while the movie is playing.
7.2 Channel Digital Amp: The Samsung HW-D7000 is a 7.2 channel AV receiver with a built-in 7-channel digital amplifier rated at 120 watts with 2 channels driven (at 4-ohm, 20-20kHz, THD = 0.9%) and 2 subwoofer preamp outputs.
Surround Back Amp Assign: Settings for the Surround Back Speaker differ depending on the connection method and installation site of the speaker to be connected.
- Surround Back: To enjoy true 7.2ch surround, connect a pair of surround back speaker to the HW-D7000.
- PL IIz: To enjoy Dolby Pro Logic IIz you can reassign the power amp from the two surround back channels to the two front height channels for better front effects.
- Bi-Amp: You can configure the amplifier for front bi-amp operation to achieve a higher-quality 2-channel sound by connecting the receiver's front and surround back channels to your main front speakers (if compatible). The receiver will be limited to 5.2ch.
Auto Sound Calibration (ASC): Auto Sound Calibration makes sure you're hearing optimal sound by automatically configuring the speakers and subwoofer. Simply plug the included ASC microphone into the receiver's front-panel mic input, place microphone next to your favorite viewing spot, and press the ASC button on the remote control. The ASC function will automatically recognize the distance between speakers, levels between channels, and frequency characteristics to create a 7.1-channel soundfield optimized for your environment.
Note: In addition to the receiver's Auto Sound Calibration function, you can also choose to setup your speaker system manually.
Surround Modes: The Samsung HW-D7000 supports the following surround formats.
|Dolby Pro Logic||IIx||Dolby Pro Logic IIx provides discrete 7.1 channels out of 2 channel or multi-channel sources. It also provides Music, Movie, Game, and Matrix modes.|
|IIz||Dolby Pro Logic IIz adds front height channels to surround sound, creating a 7.1 playback system for video games, home music, and movies; bringing enhanced spatial effects and enveloping sound.|
|Dolby Digital||DD||Dolby Digital is a 5.1 multi-channel digital surround format which consists of front (left/right), center, surround (left/right) and sub-woofer channels.|
|EX||Adds a surround back channel for more spacious sound compared to regular 5.1 channel Dolby Digital.|
|Plus||Dolby Digital Plus is the next-generation audio technology for all high-definition programming and media.|
|True-HD||Dolby True-HD is Dolby's next-generation of lossless technology developed for high-definition disc-based media.|
|DTS||DTS||DTS provides a discrete 5.1 CH digital audio signal for both music and movie contents and uses less compression than Dolby Digital for richer sound.|
|ES||The DTS-ES system is a new multi-digital signal format which supports full compatibility with the conventional DTS digital surround sound format, and improves the surround signal for a 360-degree surround effect. DTS-ES add an addition rear center surround channel for 6.1 channel sound.|
|HD||DTS-HD Audio provides the high quality multi-channel sound possible. It delivers sound quality that matches the clear and vivid images of high-definition video.|
|96/24||DTS 96/24 encodes standard 16-bit/44.1 kHz sound to 24-bit/96 kHz and applies it to a 5.1ch soundtrack.|
|Neo:6||Provides a full-range of 6 channels b converting a digital PCM or analog stereo signal using DTS digital matrix decoding. You can choose from a Music or Movie mode.|
|SFE (Sound Field Effect)||The Samsung HW-D7000 utilizes a 32-bit audio digital signal processor to provide soundfield effect modes with more realistic surround sound from normal stereo audio sources. You can choose from Stereo, Hall 1, Hall 1, Jazz Club, Church, Rock, Classic, Live, Game, Movie, Concert, or Stadium.|
|S.Direct||Outputs the original signal as it is without applying any soundfield effect or any other sound effect.|
|Stereo||Outputs sound of the select source in 2 channel stereo.|
Pro Logic IIx (Music) Settings: You can make the following sound adjustments in the Dolby Pro Logic IIx (Music) mode.
- Panorama: This mod extends the front stereo image to include the surround speakers for an exciting "wraparound" effect with side wall imaging.
- Dimension: Incrementally adjusts the DSP soundfield from the front or surround.
- C-Width: This sets the width of the center sound image.
DTS NEO:6 Center Image: You can set the Center Image from 0 to 5. This parameter adjusts the height of the center image through the front and center speakers.
3D Sound: You can enjoy more natural and vivid surround sound with enriched tones by adjusting the depth of sound.
MP3 Enhancer: The MP3 Enhancer provides a better listening experience from low-quality MP3 compressed audio.
Tone Control: The AV receiver allows you to adjust the bass and treble independently from -6 to +6dB (in 1dB increments).
Smart Volume: Smart Volume regulates and stabilizes the volume level against a drastic volume change when changing channels or during a scene transition.
DRC: You can use the DRC (Dynamic Range Compression) function to enjoy Dolby Digital sound when watching movies at low volume during the night. DRC compresses the audio to make the loudest sounds quieter and the quietest sounds louder.
ARC (Audio Return Channel): This feature allows audio to be sent from your compatible HDTV to your receiver through the same HDMI cable already being used to send audio and video to your HDTV. This eliminates the need for extra cables connected to your television.
Speaker Outputs: The Samsung AV receiver features color-coded binding posts for all speaker output connections (Front, Surround, Surround Back/Front Height, and Center). The receiver will accommodate speakers with a 4-8 ohm impedance.
Digital Inputs: The Samsung integrated AV receiver/Blu-ray player is equipped with 4 rear-panel digital audio inputs. The receiver features 3 optical digital inputs and 1 coaxial digital input.
FM Tuner: The Samsung HW-D7000 features a built-in FM tuner with manual, seek, and preset tuning. You can store up to 30 FM preset stations.
Note: This receiver does not feature an AM tuner.
Headphone Output: When headphones are plugged into the full-size 1/4" jack on the front panel, all the speakers are automatically muted.
Network Connection (wired/wireless): You can set up the Samsung HW-D7000 so that it can access your home network and online Samsung Apps through your local area network (LAN) using a wired (RJ-45 Ethernet) or wireless connection (built-in WiFi). You can setup a wired network connection automatically or manually. You can setup the wireless network connection using these four methods - PBC (WPS), Auto Network Search, One Foot, or Manually.
Note: The Blu-ray player's built-in WiFi supports IEEE 802.11A/B/G/N wireless LAN networks and WEP (open/shared), WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES) network security.
Smart Hub: Once you have connected the HW-D7000 to your home network, you can start using Samsung's Smart Hub interactive menu system. With Smart Hub, you can stream audio/video content from select Internet sites, access various pay or free-of-charge applications, and view them on your TV. Application content includes news, sports, weather forecasts, stock market quotes, maps, photos, and games. The Smart Hub offers the following on-screen menu functions.
- Commercial: Displays the Smart Hub Guide - an introduction to the player and new application introductions.
- Your Video: Provides recommendations for on-line movies based on your tastes. Once you have selected a movie from the recommendation list, you can select which VOD (video-on-demand) provider to use.
- Search: Provides an integrated search for your video providers and connected All Share devices.
- Samsung Apps: You can download various for play or free-of-charge application services.
- Recommended: Displays recommended contents and apps managed by Samsung.
- My Applications: Display your personal gallery of applications which you can add to, modify, and delete.
Note: You must setup a user name and password to activate Smart Hub.
Samsung Apps: Samsung Apps lets you download for pay or free-of-charge applications and services to the integrate AV receiver/Blu-ray player and view or use them on your connected TV. You can enjoy a variety of content from various downloaded applications - such as videos, music, photos, games, and news. Samsung Apps has a growing collection of pay and free-of-charge online applications that connect you to some of your favorite online content - such as movies from Netflix or Blockbuster, TV shows from Hulu Plus, videos from YouTube, Next Level sports information from ESPN, music from Pandora, and social updates from Facebook or Twitter. Once connected to your home network, you can visit the online Samsung Apps store from the TV's Smart Hub menu and download free Apps or purchase advanced applications. The following App categories are available.
- What's New: Displays newly registered applications.
- Video: Displays apps that provide video media - such as movies, TV shows, and short length videos. You can access Netflix, HuluPlus, Blockbuster, Vudu, YouTube, etc..
- Game: Displays various game apps - such as Monopoly, Sudoku, and Chess.
- Sports: Displays apps that provide sports content - such as game results, images, and highlights. You can access ESPN, Associated Press, and USA Today.
- Lifestyle: Includes apps that provide lifestyle media services - such as music (Pandora/Napster/Vtuner), personal photo management tools (Picasa), and social networking - like Facebook and Twitter.
- Information: Includes apps that provide information content - such as news, financial information, stock quotes, and weather.
- Other: Includes other miscellaneous apps.
- My Account: Displays the application list and your cyber cash balance.
- Help: For questions about Samsung Apps.
Note: Smart Apps require an Internet connection with a speed of 1.5mbps or greater. Some application services may be provided in English only and the content available may vary, depending on your area.
AllShare/DLNA Certified: The Samsung HW-D7000's AllShare function, along with its DLNA Certification allow you to watch videos (DivX), photos (JPEG), and listen to music (MP3) saved on your Windows PC (or other DLNA Certified media server) through your home entertainment system via its Ethernet (LAN) port or built-in WiFi (wireless). This eliminates the need to copy your photo, video, and music files to a separate USB storage device.
Note: Windows PCs with XP and Vista installed require Samsung's PC Share Manager software, which can be downloaded for free at www.samsung.com. Not compatible with older Windows OS versions and Mac.
BD-Live: BD-Live technology allows you to download and stream bonus content such as additional scenes, shorts, trailers, movie-based games, and more from a broadband internet and home network connections (fees may apply). The HW-D7000 features an Ethernet port and built-in WiFi to connect to the internet via your home network, and features USB (type-A) port for additional storage.
Note: You must have a minimum 1GB USB memory device inserted in the unit's USB slot in order to download content from BD-Live.
Software Upgrades: The Software Upgrade menu allows you to upgrade the product's software for performance improvements or additional services. You can upgrade in four ways: by Internet, USB, Disc, or Download. Visit the Samsung Download Center for the latest firmware updates.
Note: The tested Samsung HW-D7000 contained software version 2011/03/17_001004 (as of July 2011).
Front-Panel USB Port: The Samsung integrated AV receiver/Blu-ray player features a front-panel USB (type-A) port that allows playback of MP3 (up to 320 kbps)/WMA (5-384 kbps) audio files, JPEG still image files, and DivX (up to 1920 x 1080) video files stored on a USB storage device. Your USB device must be formatted in FAT16, FAT32, or NTFS. The USB port also allows you to perform software upgrades using a USB flash drive. In addition, it can be used to add more local storage for BD-Live content
Note: A USB device consuming more than 500mA requires a separate power supply device for normal operation.
iPod/iPhone Dock: The Samsung HW-D7000 comes with an external iPod/iPhone dock which allows you to listen to audio and watch video from select iPods/iPhones through the integrated AV receiver/Blu-ray player and a connected HDTV. To playback video, you must make a composite video or HDMI connection between this unit & your TV. The included iPod/iPhone dock provides audio/video playback from the AV receiver, track #, and playback time displayed on the receiver's front-panel, basic control via the included remote (Play/Pause, Stop, Previous/Next), and charging of your connected iPod or iPhone. The included dock and AV receiver are "Made for iPod/iPhone compatible" and supports the following iPod/iPhone model functions (July 2011).
|iPod/iPhone Model||Generation||Tested Version||Media Type||Control Type||Display Type||Charge|
|Audio||Video Out||Remote||iPod/iPhone||Song/Artist Text||Track Info|
Note: Apple iPod/iPhone software updates may change functionality results. If you download a newer software version, you may need to reset the receiver and your iPod/iPhone to regain functionality. If this doesn't work, you may need to revert to the older software version or wait until a newer software update is available.
IR Remote: The Samsung integrated AV receiver/Blu-ray player includes an IR remote control which allows you to operate all the functions of the HW-D7000 and is preprogrammed to operate Samsung TVs. The remote can also be programmed to operate other manufacture's TVs. The remote includes Glow-in-the-Dark playback functions. The remote control can be used up to approximately 23 feet in a straight line. It can also be operated at a horizontal angle of up to 30-degrees from the unit's front-panel remote control sensor.
Note: This remote control has Braille points on the Power, Channel, and Volume buttons for the visually impaired.
Anynet+: Anynet+ is an AV network system that enables compatible Samsung components connected by HDMI cables to transfer command codes along with video and audio signals.
Note: Anynet+ supports up to 12 A/V devices in total. You can only connect up to 3 devices of the same type.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.