Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Who knows if fish really see the world the way a fisheye lens does. The good news for them if they do? They can see a lot of things coming for them. Fisheyes are known for extremely wide angles of view, and extreme distortion of space. Don't think this is a bad thing: when used in the right situation, fisheye lenses can lead you to new and unique perceptions of the nature of spaces around you. Try a lens like this Sigma Photo 4.5mm circular fisheye on a city street, or a long subway escalator, or taking a close-up of your dog. You will no doubt find new and different ways to document the world around you.
A circular fisheye gets most all of what's in front of you and puts it into a circular image surrounded by a black field. If you've ever seen a convex mirror, the effect is very similar.
This Sigma Photo 4.5mm EX DC HSM circular fisheye features an f/2.8 aperture, so it's a good choice for indoor spaces.
- Nikon bayonet mount
- light-gathering 4.5mm f/2.8 EX DC HSM circular fisheye lens with 35mm equivalent of 6.8mm on Nikon cameras with APS-C sensors
- built-in lens motor for use with D40, D40x, D60, D3000, and D5000
- not recommended for full-frame cameras
- Super Multi-Layer Coating minimizes reflections and flare
- ultra-wide field of view is ideal for artistic shots and unusual perspectives of weddings, sports, and underwater subjects (protective housing required)
- slip-in gel filter frame at rear of lens
- minimum focusing distance: 5.3"
- constructed of 13 elements in 9 groups
- lens is 3" in diameter, 3-1/8" long
- weight: 16.6 oz.
- carrying case, front adapter ring, front and rear lens caps supplied
- warranty: 4 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee