Profile's California mono amplifier punches out 300 watts of primo power for your subwoofer setup without a big price tag! And the amp's accuracy is impressive, thanks to its ultra-quick MOSFET power supply.
Profile built in a low-pass crossover (40-130 Hz at 12 dB per octave) so you can adjust low-frequency response to suit your vehicle. For maximum slam, engage the variable bass boost (0-12 dB, centered at 45 Hz).
High-level speaker-level and low-level preamp inputs simplify connection to any type of system. The 600MSX will readily accept up to 4-gauge power and ground wires, and up to 6-gauge speaker wire!
- 300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 410 watts x 1 at 2 ohms
- requires 4-gauge power and ground leads wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- MOSFET power supplies
- continuously variable low-pass filter, 40-130 Hz at 12 dB/octave
- anti-thump circuit for quiet turn on/off
- accepts up to 4-gauge power and ground wire
- accepts up to 6-gauge speaker wire
- 0-12 dB variable bass boost at 45 Hz
- gold-plated preamp inputs and block terminals
- speaker-level inputs
- power light strip
- dimensions: 16-1/8"W x 2-3/8"H x 9-3/4"D
- 2-year warranty