Rear-view camera for iXA-W404 and iXA-W407 receivers
Item #: 500HCE107D
This item is no longer available.
Original Price: $199.99
Enjoy an extra measure of safety in your truck, car, or SUV with Alpine's HCE-C107D rear-view camera. This tiny camera installs near the license plate of any vehicle, sending a high-quality, full-color picture to select Alpine receivers. You'll enjoy a clear view of everything behind you, especially useful if you drive a larger vehicle. A 3.5-meter connection cable is included.
Alpine HCE-C107D Reviews
What's in the box?
- Rear view camera with attached 20" cable (5-pin plug)
- Adjustable camera mounting bracket
- 34.5' Power/signal cable (5-pin connectors on each end)
- Waterproof pad
- Dual-sided adhesive sheet (for waterproof pad)
- Self-adhesive metal wire tabs
- 2 Hex screws (each with flat and split lock washers)
- 2.5mm Hex wrench
- 4 Phillips-head self-tapping screws
- Owner's Manual
- Special Instructions for Pickup Trucks
- Customer Care registration form
Overview: The Alpine HCE-C107D rear view camera directly connects to your Alpine Mobile Multimedia head unit to give you a view of the area directly behind your vehicle. This small camera should be installed on the rear bumper by the license plate of your SUV, truck, or car. It is compatible only with those Alpine head units with a dedicated Alpine camera input. It does not include a hideaway box, as some rear view cameras require. The package consists of the rear view camera in a waterproof housing, adjustable mounting bracket, and necessary cable and hardware for installation.
Head Unit Compatibility: The HCE-C107D is compatible only with the following Alpine Mobile Multimedia head units: iXAW-404 and iXAW-407.
Rear View Camera: The rear view camera gives you a wide 138° horizontal angle view of the area immediately behind your vehicle. It is designed to give you high visibility in daylight or at night. The clear, color images appear on the LCD screen of your compatible Alpine Mobile Multimedia head unit to help you see obstructions behind the vehicle as you back into a parking spot, or to keep an eye on cargo you may be towing. The image provided by the camera is a mirror image, so they appear the same in the monitor as what is seen in your rear-view mirror. Other features of the camera include:
- 1/4" color CCD image sensor with a 4:3 aspect ratio
- 510 x 492 (250,000) effective pixels
- Focal Length: f/1.28mm
- Brightness: f=2.8
- Illumination Range: 1.5 to 100,000 lx
- Viewing angle: 138° horizontal, 105° vertical
- 300 horizontal lines of resolution
Mounting: The Rear View Camera comes supplied with a bracket designed to mount to the rear of your vehicle. The mounting bracket comes supplied with a self-adhesive pad and 4 mounting screws. The bracket allows you to adjust the camera angle up or down. The camera comes with a long cable to run the power and signal from the head unit to the camera. The HCE-C107D also comes supplied with 5 self-adhesive cable clips for wire management.
Optional License Plate Mount: You can mount the HCE-C107D to your vehicle's rear license plate with the optional KTX-C10LP license plate mounting kit (item # 500KTXC10L).
- Camera: Width = 0.925", Height = 0.925", Depth = 1.18"
- Mounting Bracket: Width = 1.578", Height = 1.184", Depth = 0.754"