The KCE-103V video expansion box gives you the flexibility to expand your Alpine CVA-1003 in-dash receiver/multimedia station into a complete A/V system on wheels!
Connect the KCE-103V to the single auxiliary A/V input on the CVA-1003. The unit accepts composite video and RCA stereo audio inputs from two different video sources connect a DVD player or changer to one set of inputs, and add a TV tuner or a video game system to the other for a full-fledged A/V setup.
The KCE-103V also has an RGB input that allows you to connect an Alpine navigation unit to the CVA-1003 monitor as well. And you can send audio and video to a separate, external monitor in the rear of your vehicle via the auxiliary A/V output!
Mount the KCE-103V with the supplied adhesive velcro strips, or for a more secure installation, drill holes and use the two included self-tapping screws.
You can control 2 audio/video sources, a navigation system, and an external monitor with one expansion unit now that's thinking "outside of the box!"
- 2 auxiliary A/V inputs (composite video and RCA stereo audio inputs)
- auxiliary A/V output (composite video and RCA stereo audio outputs)
- RGB input for Alpine navigation unit
- RGB output to the CVA-1003
- A/V output to the CVA-1003
- dimensions: 5-11/16"W x 1-5/16"H x 3-15/16"D
- 1-year warranty