Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Choose an Alpine V12 amp for excellent audio quality and outstanding watt-per-dollar value. With many of the same high-grade components used in Alpine's flagship F#1 lineup, these amps have the flexibility for system building and the backbone for non-stop power output.
The MRV-F345 4-channel amp produces 75 watts RMS per channel perfect for driving most component systems or high-quality coaxial speakers. The clean power output allows the speakers to produce the fine detail and nuance that'll separate your system from the rest of the pack. In bridged mode, the versatile MRV-F345 delivers 300 watts from channels 3 and 4 (perfect for running a sub), while you can use channels 1 and 2 to drive the front speakers.
Alpine's Amp Link lets you connect this amp to compatible Alpine receivers with a single cable, providing a clean 4-volt signal to the amp. Amp Link also allows you to make many amp adjustments from your Alpine receiver, so fine-tuning your system is easier than ever.
You'll find the set of preamp outputs convenient for routing the signal to another amplifier in your system. The extra-large wiring terminals will let your bass really hit, since heavy-gauge power and speaker wires let the power move more efficiently into and out of the amp.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (150 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 300 watts RMS x 1 (channels 3/4 only) in bridged mode
- Amp Link allows single cable connection for signal and control with compatible Alpine receivers
- 2-, 3-, or 4-channel output
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Tri-way capable (Tri-Way crossover required)
- variable low- and high-pass digital filters, 30-400 Hz or 600-8000 Hz at 12 dB/octave
- bass boost (0-16 dB in 2 dB steps, centered at 45 Hz)
- MOSFET power supply
- STAR Topology (minimizes internal noise and prevents ground interference)
- preamp-level inputs and outputs
- oversized power and ground connections with gold-plated screw terminals
- top mounted controls with cover
- detachable front cover
- blue power LED
- requires 8-gauge power and ground leads wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- dimensions: 13"W x 2-7/16"H x 9"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
My system has plenty of power. Who needs an amp?
You might think you don't need an amp because you have a 400-watt system in your car, or because your new stereo puts out 50 watts a channel. But those are peak wattage ratings, which may boil down to 15 or 20 watts per channel, using the more realistic RMS rating. An amp sends your speakers the power they need to deliver your music with clarity and impact, whether you're using factory speakers or high-performance components. And low-frequency reproduction requires lots of power, so an amp is an absolute must if you're adding a sub to your system.
Alpine MRV-F345 Reviews
Average Customer Review:
This Amp is great! The sound quality is amazing! I would never let this amp go.
I have the MRV-F545 the 125 x 4 version of this amplifier. The reason I am writing a review for this model is because if this amp is half the quality as mine you will not be disappointed. I have mine running two sets of MB Quart 6.5" components and they sound exactly as they should. They amplifier is a big part of why they sound so good. I had them previusly running off of another amplifier of mid-grade quality and after I switched to this amp there is an amazing diference. Other than the sound quality the amp's digital controls make it easy to "dial it in" and it looks very sleek as well.
If you need an amp to power your speakers, look no further. I have this amp powering my two Infinity 6.5 components up front and my Infinity 6 X 9 in the back and they sound great. Amp has looks slick also, small and nicely designed. It's also very easy to adjust the settings. Right now I have it running at about 1/4 the gain and it goes loud without distorting one bit. I've had this amp for about a month now, I wanted to wait a short while before actually rating it so I could see how well it performed and it has passed my expectation. The Alpine V12 are great, they're small and compact but powerful. Surpring how much power this little amp can put out. Bottom Line- If you need a 4 channel amp, look no further !
What's in the box?
- Four channel amplifier with two 30-amp blade fuses and attached control panel cover
- Four M4x20 self-tapping screws
- 4mm Allen wrench
- 2.5mm Allen wrench
- Owners Manual (English/French/Spanish)
- Manual corrections
- Customer Care Registration/Survey
- Output power Verification Certificate
Features and Specs
|RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels)||
75 x 4
|Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels)||N/A|
|Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels)||150 x 4|
|Bridged Power (Watts x Channels)||300 x 1|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||4|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||2|
|Best Frequency Response||10-50k Hz|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||0.3%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||73 dB|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||30-400Hz/600-8kHz|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12 dB|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||30-400Hz/600-8kHz|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12 dB|
|Bass Boost||0-16 dB|
|Bass Boost Frequency||45|
|Fuse Rating||30 x 2|
|Speaker Level Inputs||No|
|Preamp Outputs||1 pair|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Top of Amplifier: The amplifier has a metal hood that is removed to reveal the control panel. The control panel consists of the following controls:
- Mode: Toggles between menu functions (Amp ID, Input gain, Bass EQ)
- Down: Adjusts menu items (down)
- Up: Adjusts menu items (up)
- CH 1&2 crossover switch: Select high-pass, low-pass, or full-range operation for the CH 1&2 speaker outputs
- CH 1&2 frequency control: Rotary control adjusts the crossover frequency from 30Hz-400Hz or 600Hz-8kHz (depending on frequency multiplication switch)
- CH 1&2 frequency multiplication switch: Select "x1" for frequency band 30Hz-400Hz or "x20" for frequency band of 600Hz-8kHz
- CH 3&4 crossover switch: Select high-pass, low-pass, or full-range operation for the CH 3&4 speaker outputs
- CH 3&4 frequency control: Rotary control adjusts the crossover frequency from 30Hz-400Hz or 600Hz-8kHz (depending on frequency multiplication switch)
- CH 3&4 frequency multiplication switch: Select "x1" for frequency band 30Hz-400Hz or "x20" for frequency band of 600Hz-8kHz
- Input channel selector switch: Select between 1/2, 3/4, and 1+3/2+4
Front of Amplifier:
- Battery (+12 V): Set screw terminal that will accept up to 4-gauge wire
- Remote (turn-on): Set screw terminal that will accept up to 8-gauge speaker wire
- GND (ground): Set screw terminal that will accept up to 4-gauge speaker wire
- Speaker Outputs: Set screw terminals which accept up to 8-gauge wire
- Amplifier Link: Connection for Amp Link compatible head units (requires the 500KCE511M cable, sold separately)
- RCA Input: Two sets of gold-plated RCA line input jacks
- RCA Output: Gold-plated RCA line output jacks
CEA-2006 Compliance: The specifications given by Alpine for the MRV-F345 amplifier comply with the new CEA-2006 Amplifier Power Standard from the CEA (Consumer Electronics Association). All manufacturers who comply with the standard can display the CEA-2006 logo on their product.
RMS Power Rating (measured at 14.4V):
- Into a 4-Ohm Load: 75 watts x 4
- Into a 2-Ohm Load: 150 watts x 4
- Bridged Into a 4-ohm Load: 75 watts x 2 and 300 watts x 1
Note: Minimum impedance is 2-ohms stereo.