Superb sound and sturdy construction! Alpine S-Series speakers deliver high-quality, reliable performance in a durable package. The hybrid pearl-mica injection poly woofer cone is strong and lightweight for extended low frequency reproduction it's geared to handle the bass-rich output of Alpine's Bass Engine®-equipped receivers. The I-Drive low distortion circuitry improves the woofer's response, increasing low-end output while limiting distortion.
The woofer cone on the SPS-1629S 6-1/2" speaker adds hefty bass hits to the 3/8" tweeter's sparkling highs. An air-injected rubber surround resists harsh environmental conditions. Luminous high frequencies flow from the titanium-coated balanced dome PEI tweeter.
- hybrid pearl-mica injection poly woofer cone
- 3/8" titanium-coated balanced dome PEI (polyetherimide) tweeter
- air-injected rubber surround
- I-Drive low distortion circuitry (woofer)
- frequency response 40-25,000 Hz
- recommended power range 2-30 watts RMS
- peak power 120 watts
- sensitivity 91 dB
- top-mount depth 1-13/16"
- 1-year warranty
Priced per pair