K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit
1995-98 Toyota T100 (with 3.4 liter V6)
Item #: 513579024
This item is no longer available.
Original Price: $319.99
Billed as the "manufacturer of the world's best air filters," K&N produces the most widely used filters for the professional motorsports industry, with over 80% of all off-road racing vehicles using their products. Independent labs verify the increases in power and performance claimed by K&N products.
Increase the horsepower and throttle response of your vehicle's engine with a K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit intake system. This FIPK intake is engineered to replace the factory air box of your 1995-98 Toyota T100 (with 3.4 liter V6 engine).
The washable, reusable filter element used in this FIPK allows for the virtually unrestricted flow of more (and cooler) air to your engine. This results in improved performance performance you can feel every time you step on the accelerator. The fluid, dynamic design also smoothes out and straightens the airflow air moving in a straight line is more effective than the turbulent air typically sent by factory systems.
Each FIPK comes with comprehensive installation instructions you might be surprised how easy they are to install. To ensure that this FIPK will work with your car, click on "What Fits My Car?" and enter its year, make, and model in our Vehicle Selector (if you haven't already). You can also call a Sales Advisor at 1-888-955-6000.
Important Note: K&N intakes work with your vehicle's factory computer emissions controls, and they're street legal in most states. Call K&N at 1-800-858-3333 to make sure this model has been approved for use in your state. These intakes are so effective, they're backed by K&N's impressive 10-year, million-mile limited warranty.
K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit Reviews
What's in the box?
- The Main box contains one smaller box (Filter box) and the following items:
- One #40 hose clamp
- 1 Hump hose
- Two #48 hose clamps
- One #6 mini hose clamp
- One 9" hose (1/2" inner diameter)
- 1 Intake tube
- One 5/16 1/4npt plastic straight vent
- One 5" black rubber hose (3/8" inner diameter)
- One 1/4"- /8" hose fitting "T"
- One 1/4" hose-1/4 hose straight vent
- Two #56 hose clamps
- One 6mm-1.00 x 20mm f/h/a bolt
- 1 Saddle bracket
- 1 Black nylon cup washer
- 1 "L" bracket (part #070561)
- 8 Flat washers (1/4" inner diameter and 5/8" outer diameter)
- Four 6mm nylock nuts
- 1 Step hose
- 1 Filter adapter
- One #64 hose clamp
- 1 Edge trim
- 1 Heat shield
- 1 "L" bracket (part #070662)
- One 8mm-1.25 x 16mm hex bolt
- One 8mm wave washer
- 1 Flat washer (5/16" inner diameter and 5/8" outer diameter)
- 1 "L" bracket (part# 070712)
- Three 6mm-1.00 x 16mm hex bolts
- 1 "L" bracket (part #070952)
- One M6-1.00 x 25mm hex bolt
- One 1/4" split lock washer
- One 1" nylon washer
- Two 3/8"hose-3/8"hose straight vents
- One 5" black hose (1/4" inner diameter)
- One 3/8" rubber vent cap
- 1 C.A.R.B. exemption sticker
- Installation Instructions
- Air Filter Service Instructions
- Warranty Claim Card
- Two 3-1/2" x 1-3/8" "K&N Performance Filters" stickers
- The Filter box contains:
- 1 Filter (part #RF-1029)
- Purchaser Profile & Product Registration sheet (has detachable "Important Service Information" flap)
- 1 "Stop-Do Not Discard" sticker
- One 3-1/2" x 1-3/8" "K&N Performance Filters" sticker