Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Connect the Bridge III dock to your compatible Harman Kardon receiver and enjoy music from your iPod or iPhone through your audio/video system. Operate your player using the receiver's remote, view your photos and videos on a TV, and browse your iPod's menu on-screen for easier navigation.
- for docking iPods, including 160GB iPod classic®, 3rd generation iPod touch®, and 5th generation iPod nano®
- compatible with iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, and iPhone 4
- compatible with Harman Kardon AVR 2600 and AVR 3600 receivers
- on-screen menu
- audio and video output through included control cable
- allows iPod control with Harman Kardon remotes
- charges most iPods while docked
- 4-1/2"W x 1-1/4"H x 5"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Harman Kardon Bridge III Reviews
What's in the box?
- iPod dock with attached 56" cable terminated by a proprietary connector
- 5 iPod adapter inserts
- 2 Rubber adapter stoppers
- Instruction Manual (English/ German/ French/ Spanish/ Dutch/ Italian/ Swedish/ Finnish/ Russian)
- Adapter guide
Overview: With The Bridge III iPod Dock you can play music, still photos, and video (up to 720p) stored on select Apple iPods and iPhones through select Harman/Kardon receivers. The Bridge III uses a single cable connection to the receiver and offers convenient features such as iPod charging, onscreen display for content navigation and selection, and remote operability via a compatible HK receiver's remote control. The Bridge III is compatible with any HK receiver that's Bridge- or Bridge III-ready (Bridge II-ready receivers are not compatible).
iPod Compatibility: The Bridge III dock is Made for iPod and Works with iPhone compliant and is compatible with the iPod models and features listed in the table below. Song titles appear on the receiver's display panel and either the iPod's video or the song title, artist, album, and elapsed/total time (song) appear on the connected video monitor. The iPod is controlled using the buttons on the receiver and its remote control.
|iPod/iPhone Model||Generation||Media Type||Control||Display||Charge|
Note: Apple firmware updates may change functionality results. You may need to reset your iPod if you download a newer software version.