Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Duracell's Powerpack 300 portable power pack comes in handy during emergencies at home or on the road. It offers 300 watts of portable DC-to-AC household power, plus an ultra-bright, detachable LED flashlight. It can also run most small appliances during an electrical outage, so you don't have to worry about your two-way radio, stereo, laptop, fan, camcorder, small TV, or cellular or cordless phone going dead.
The Powerpack 300 carries enough juice to jump-start a dead vehicle battery with the included cables, and the built-in 250-p.s.i. air compressor can inflate a tire quickly. The reverse-polarity detector makes jump-starting safer, and the built-in overload and temperature protection circuits keep the Powerpack 300 running longer. Go through a storm with the Powerpack 300, and you'll wonder how you ever managed without it.
- DC to AC power inverter with built-in battery, detachable flashlight, air compressor, and jumper cables
- one 3-prong AC outlet
- 250 p.s.i. air compressor
- 12-volt DC outlet (12 A max continuous load)
- AC charger, DC charger cable, and jumper cables included
- 300-watt continuous 120 volt AC output (480 watts surge capability)
- 200 amps jump-starting capability with reverse polarity detection
- overload and over-temperature protection
- 14"W x 10"H x 9-1/4"D
- warranty: 6 months
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Duracell® Powerpack 300 Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
I brought one and my Father seen it (he's a "gadget" type person), he needed one for his vehicle so I gave it to him. Less than a week later, it came in handy! He had a flat tire and it worked perfect. If he didn't have it, we don't know how long it would have taken for someone to come and assist with the flat tire! He was on his way in no time. I decided that I needed one for my car, so I purchased another one. It works great. It is just what anyone needs to have in their vehicle. What would I do without it?! Thanks for such an awesome product!
What's in the box?
- DC to AC Power Inverter/Air Compressor with attached battery jumper cables and an air compressor hose
- AC adapter with attached 6' DC output cord (DC Output: 13.5V/500mA)
- 34" DC charging cable (has a cigarette lighter adapter on each end)
- LED flashlight (installed in case)
- 2 Plastic nozzle adapters for the compressor (1 blue/1 red)
- Sport needle adapter for the compressor
- Set of 4 Spanish self-adhesive labels
- Owner's Guide (English)
- Owner's Guide (Spanish)
- Self-adhesive note concerning accessories
Overview: The Duracell Powerpack 300 features a 300 watt DC-to-AC power inverter, plus a 250 PSI (lb/in²). air compressor and built-in sealed lead-acid battery, all in one convenient package.
AC Outlets: The Powerpack 300 has two 3-prong outlets that supply 120 V AC power for running AC appliances. You can run several appliances if the total rating of all the appliances does not exceed 240 W. The Powerpack can supply momentary surge power up to 480 W.
DC Power Socket: The DC power socket allows the Powerpack 300 to operate 12 V DC auto, RV, marine, and other portable appliances that draw 12 A or less.
Jump-Starting a Vehicle's Engine: You can use the Powerpack 300 to jump-start a vehicle or boat engine that has a 12 V starting battery using the supplied jumper cables. The Powerpack provides 120 cold-cranking amps for starting all four- and most six-cylinder engines.
Air Compressor: The Powerpack 300 has a built-in 250 PSI. air compressor for inflating tires and small sports equipment. A sports needle adapter and two plastic nozzle adapters are supplied for inflating sports equipment and small inflatables. An analog pressure gauge is provided.
Note: The Powerpack 300 cannot be used to inflate large capacity inflatables such as float tubes, large air mattresses, and inflatable boats. These products require extended inflating times, which may damage the compressor.
Rechargeable Flashlight: The Powerpack 300 has a detachable 4-LED flashlight that will operate for up to 6 hours before needing to be recharged. The flashlight recharges in the provided storage space on the side of the Powerpack. Dimensions: Length=4.6875", Diameter=1.115"
Automatic Overload: The Powerpack 300 has built-in protection against output overload. If you connect an appliance that draws more than 300 W, or one that draws excessive surge power, the power to the AC outlet automatically shuts off.
Overheating: The Powerpack 300 is protected from overheating. If the inverter exceeds a safe temperature, power to the AC outlet automatically shuts off.
Low Battery Protection: Low battery protection protects the internal battery from excessive discharge and possible damage. The unit automatically turns off when the internal battery is discharged to 10.5 V DC.
Jump-Start Cable Safety Feature: The Powerpack 300 has a reverse polarity detection circuit to prevent damage to the unit and/or create a sparking or explosion hazard. A Red "Jumpstart Connection" LED illuminates and an alarm sounds when reverse polarity has been detected. A Green LED is illuminated when the reverse polarity situation has been corrected, indicating you may proceed to jump-start the vehicle.
Recharging: You can recharge the Powerpack 300 using any of the following options:
- supplied AC charger
- supplied DC charging cable
- optional generator equipped with a regulated 12 V battery charging outlet
- optional solar panel
Using the Powerpack 300 for the First Time: Prior to operating your AC appliance or 12 V DC appliance, you must ensure that the battery of the Powerpack 300 is fully charged. If the battery has been fully discharged, recharging with the AC charger may take up to 35 hours.
12V DC Section:
- Internal Battery Voltage: 12 V DC
- Internal Battery Capacity: 12 Ah
- Internal Battery CCA Rating: 120 CCA
- Internal Battery CA Rating: 180 CA
- DC Power Outlet: 12A with automatic reset
AC Power Section:
- Output Power:
- Continuous Output Power: 240 Watts
- Peak Output Power: 300 Watts
- Peak AC Output Surge Capacity: 480 Watts
- Output Voltage: 120 V ±10V AC RMS
- Output Frequency: 60 Hz
- Output Waveform: Modified sine wave
- No Load Current Draw: <0.30 A DC
- Input Voltage Range: 10.5 to 15.5 V DC
Weight: 14.3 pounds