You can't beat the hands-on satisfaction of burning your own CDs. And you gotta love our amazing low price on Aiwa's versatile CD-R dubbing deck. One well plays your source CD while the other records to a blank audio CD-R or CD-RW disc. It's super-easy to make a bit-perfect copy of an entire disc, even in time-saving 2X or 4X dubbing modes. But the real fun is recording your own mix discs a track at a time, either internally (by swapping out the CD in the playback well) or from an external digital or analog audio source.
The play and record wells are independent, with separate analog and digital outputs for each well. It's like getting two CD players in one box! You can even record a CD-R from an external source while you listen to another CD in the playback well. Outstanding CD recording and playback, great build quality this deck rocks!
Note: Component CD recorders let you record to CD-R (write-once recordable CD) discs or CD-RWs (rewritable CDs), for playback in almost all newer home, car and portable CD players and changers. (Check your specific model of CD player for disc compatibility.) Remember: Blank computer CDs are not compatible with audio CD recorders, so be sure to use blank audio discs (the logo on the disc's packaging must include the words "Digital Audio").
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs; records to CD-Rs, CD-RWs
- internal high-speed whole-disc dubbing (2X or 4X)
- sample rate converter
- playback well and record well each have optical and coaxial digital outputs, and an analog output
- record well has 2 (including 1 front-panel) optical digital inputs, a coaxial digital input, and an analog input
- remote control with direct track access
- headphone output with volume control
- CD playback signal-to-noise ratio 105 dB
- 16-15/16"W x 4-7/16"H x 16-1/4"D
- warranty: 1 year