Hook up a single 4-ohm subwoofer to Rockford Fosgate's Punch 301M mono amplifier for 150 watts RMS of MOSFET-fueled power. Better yet, string together two 4-ohm subwoofers, dial in a low-frequency boost (up to 12 dB at 45 Hz), and get ready for 300 watts RMS (at 2 ohms) of seat-shakin' bass voodoo!
A variable low-pass crossover (50-250 Hz at 24 dB per octave) improves performance by blocking unwanted frequencies from your speakers. Your system won't just sound better, it'll operate more efficiently, too. Preamp outputs are part of the package, too they'll let you add a second amp to your system, even if your receiver only has one set of preamp outputs. Heavy-duty power, ground, and speaker terminal connectors accept up to 8-gauge wire.
- 150 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- requires 10-gauge power and ground leads and a 30-amp fuse wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- selectable 50-250 Hz variable low-pass crossover, 12 dB per octave
- TRANSana circuit designs keep voltages low and signal paths simple in the pre-amp section, for minimum distortion and maximum musicality
- MEHSA provides more efficient transfer of heat from MOSFET output devices to the heatsink for cooler operation
- TOPAZ noise-killing differential inputs that eliminate 80% of ground loop noise
- NOMAD advanced protection circuitry for "intelligent" shutdown protection
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- selectable Punch Bass boost (0/6/12 dB at 45 Hz)
- frequency response 20-20,000 Hz
- 11-1/8"W x 2-3/8"H x 9-7/8"D
- 1-year warranty