Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
To those who are about to rock, Rockford Fosgate built the Power 750S for you! This slammin' amp pumps out 187.5 watts RMS per channel, bringing new power and depth to your music with cutting-edge technology and innovative circuitry. Go ahead and drive this amp hard the special-design preamp section cranks things up without a trace of distortion, while MOSFET output devices provide the muscle needed for extreme performance with absolute accuracy.
With the built-in high- and low-pass crossovers, you can configure the 750S for different applications driving subwoofers, full-range speakers, or components. Bridge the 750S to deliver an awesome 750 watts, and use the wired remote control to dial in the Punch Bass (up to 18 dB of bass boost at 45 Hz). If space is an issue, you can remove the amplifier's endcaps for a smaller profile.
- 187.5 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 375 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 750 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms in bridged mode
- amplifier requires one 60-amp fuse (not supplied)
- stereo or bridged mono output
- Tri-way capable (Tri-Way crossover required)
- MOSFET power supply and output devices
- 50-250 Hz high-pass/low-pass crossovers, 24 dB/octave slopes
- MEHSA mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability
- TOPAZ noise-killing differential inputs that eliminate 80% of ground loop noise
- transana circuitry keeps preamp voltages low and signal paths simple for outstanding audio quality
- NOMAD advanced protection circuitry for "intelligent" shutdown protection
- wired remote control included for fingertip control of Punch Bass (for 0-18 dB of bass boost at 45 Hz)
- preamp-level (RCA) inputs
- preamp (RCA) outputs
- requires 4-gauge power and ground leads wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- dimensions: 18-7/16"W (14-7/8" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
- 3-year warranty
Rockford Fosgate Power 750S Reviews
What's in the box?
- 2-Channel amplifier
- RF center badge
- Remote Punch Bass control
- 15' Remote Punch Bass cable
- 1 Mounting bracket for Remote Punch Bass control
- Two 3/8" self-tapping screws
- Self-adhesive Remote Punch Bass control decal
- Remote Punch Bass control knob
- Four 3/4" self-tapping screws
- One 1/8" Allen wrench
- One 7/64" Allen wrench
- One 3/32" Allen wrench
- Five 3/32" set screws
- Three 1/8" set screws
- Installation and Operation Manual
- Punch Verification Certificate
- "Team RF" sticker
Cast Aluminum Heatsink: The cast aluminum heatsink dissipates heat generated by the amplifier's circuitry. The inherent advantage of casting provides a 30% improvement of cooling over conventional extrusion heatsink designs.
Trans-ANA (TRANSconductance Active Nodal Amplifier): The trans-ANA is a circuit that allows the audio signal to pass through the amplifier at low voltage. The signal is directly level-shifted to the fixed high voltage rails via a pair of drive transistors. Signal linearity is assured by an active node formed by the drive transistors at ultrasonic frequencies. The result is crystal clear sound quality.
MEHSA (Maximum Efficiency Heat Sink Application): MEHSA is a Rockford Fosgate proprietary process that increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET devices to the heatsink. The multi-layer insulated metal MEHSA substrate operates with minimal thermal resistance, spreading heat both downward and outward to quickly dissipate heat from each device across the heatsink. This allows greater power output, enhanced thermal stability, and maximum reliability.
TOPAZ (Tracking Operation Pre-Amplifier Zone): TOPAZ is a circuit that simply eliminates noise. The TOPAZ circuit allows the amplifier ground to move with the source unit ground, creating a "noise elimination" zone just before the preamp section. If there is any noise in the ground coming down the RCA line to the amplifier, TOPAZ amazingly tracks it down and eliminates it. The result is a 30-40dB improvement of the isolation between input ground and chassis ground.
NOMAD (NOn-Multiplying Advanced Decision): NOMAD is an intelligent protection circuit that uses an analog computer to make real time decisions regarding temperature, voltage, current and impedance. The unit is protected without limiting sound output unless needed.
DSM (Discrete Surface Mount): In the manufacturing process high speed robotics are used to place 0% tolerance resistors and large board traces providing greater reliability and efficiency.
INDIGO (INDexed Ideal Gain Operation): INDIGO is a circuit that maximizes the output power of the amplifier by making better use of the power supplied by the car. As the battery voltage drops, INDIGO tightens up so the amplifier delivers the rated power, resulting in more consistent power coming from the amp.
Internal Crossover: The internal crossover is a 24dB/octave Butterworth filter selectable for high-pass, full range, or low-pass operation variable from 50Hz to 250Hz.
Remote Punch Bass: The Punch Bass helps correct for acoustical deficiencies in the listening environment by helping reproduce full range sound without adding excessive boost. The Punch Bass control has a narrow band adjustment centered at 45Hz, variable from 0dB to +18dB. Using the mounting bracket, the supplied Punch Bass wired remote can be mounted in any convenient location under your vehicle's dash. The wired remote is 2.317" wide, 1.523" tall and 2.035" deep. The included cable is 15' in length.
RCA Pass-Thru Jacks: The pass-thru jacks provide a convenient source for daisy-chaining an additional amplifier without running an extra set of RCA cables from the front of the vehicle to the amplifier location. The pass-thru jacks output a full-range signal.
RF Center Badge: For installation flexibility, the RF center badge can be rotated 180 degrees. The LED power indicator is located under the badge and is visible through it when power is supplied to the amp.
Fuse Requirements: The amplifier requires one 60-amp fuse (not supplied).
Right Side Of Amplifier:
- Crossover Switch: allows you to select high-pass, full range, or low-pass crossover operation
- Crossover Frequency: the crossover frequency control is variable from 50Hz to 250Hz
- Left Gain: this variable gain control allows you to adjust the output level of the left channel
- Right Gain: this variable gain control allows you to adjust the output level of the right channel
Right Side Of Amplifier:
- Line Inputs: gold-plated RCA jacks
- Pass-Thru Line Outputs: gold-plated RCA jacks
- Speakers: gold-plated set screw terminals that will accept up to 8 gauge speaker wire
- Remote Punch Bass: RJ-14 jack for use with supplied Remote Punch Bass wired remote
Left Side Of Amplifier:
- GND: gold-plated set screw terminal that will accept up to 4 gauge ground wire
- B+: gold-plated set screw terminal that will accept up to 4 gauge power wire
- REM: gold-plated 0.250" male quick-slide for remote turn-on lead (Note: A female quick-slide is not supplied.)
Dynamic Power Rating (measured at 14.4V):
- Bridged Into A 4-Ohm Load: 750 watts x 1
- Per Channel Into A 2-Ohm Load: 375 watts x 2
- Per Channel Into A 4-Ohm Load: 187.5 watts x 2
- Without Endcaps: H=2.4375", D=9.875", W=14.875"
- With Endcaps: H=2.4375", D=9.875", W=18.4375"