Whether you need to power a pair of second-room speakers in a multi-room audio system, or you're looking for an affordable power amplifier to go with your separate preamp, Onkyo's M-282 stereo power amplifier fits the bill. As soon as you lift it out of the box, you'll appreciate the beefy construction and streamlined appearance. And when you fire it up, you'll love the strong, clear sound!
This baby is packed with 100 watts x 2 channels of full-bandwidth-rated power, and features Onkyo's Wide Range Amplifier Technology to maximize signal accuracy with high-resolution audio sources. A back-panel switch lets you set the amp for automatic turn-on you can set it to come on whenever it senses an incoming audio signal or when you turn on a receiver, preamp, or control amplifier which is connected to the M-282's 12-volt trigger input. The back panel also features an audio input level control knob, plus banana-plug-compatible binding posts for making solid connections to your speakers.
- 100 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
- preamp-level audio input/output loop lets you daisy-chain additional M-282s and play the same stereo source in several rooms
- input level adjustment
- auto power-on/off via audio-sensing or 12-volt trigger
- banana-plug-compatible speaker terminals
- detachable AC power cord
- 17-1/8"W x 5-3/4"H x 13-1/16"D
- warranty: 2 years